PDA

View Full Version : Are you going/staying in Thailand june 2008?

February 22nd, 2008, 09:36
Would either (or perhaps both) of you be prepared to sit on my face?

catawampuscat
February 22nd, 2008, 09:42
bravo , homi...

but you forgot to ask if they have hairy bums. :idea:

Smiles
February 22nd, 2008, 09:44
Welcome to the Board YoungCouple. I see you've already met Khun Homintern :cherry:

Cheers (& good luck) ...

catawampuscat
February 22nd, 2008, 23:11
Mentioning the "young" part caused the confusion for the colonel..
Usually people post "old, decrepit, hideous, pithy but not young, not here anyway..

newbies are always suspect and boygeenyus might be trying out a new dual identity... :drunken:

P.S. Try gayromeo.com or another forum as this is curmudgeon territory except for those that lie about their ages.. :geek:

February 22nd, 2008, 23:21
Does it not bother others that some must make a snide remark not knowing if some one is genuine or not? If you think it "might" be a troll, make NO COMMENT instead of being rude. I am sure many of us have or had younger friends. I don't think the board needs more rudeness. I did not think the comment by H or the justification by C is helpful

Jetsam
February 23rd, 2008, 00:05
I did not think the comment by H or the justification by C is helpful

But maybe we could make the question by H usefull and ask the youngcouple to sit both on his face at the same time for a long long time.

February 23rd, 2008, 02:22
Think it is a very rude manor Is this a country manor to which you refer?

February 23rd, 2008, 10:19
Think it is a very rude manor you use against new people here in this forum, we just wanted
to meet someone who are going to thailand like us or thai gays for hav├нng some fun experiences together..

Ah, you've just learned the first important lesson of this forum. Use the "ignore" function and don't use it sparingly!

Will be there in June but don't know where or when yet.

Stick with the forum and ignore the a$$holes.

TrongpaiExpat
February 23rd, 2008, 12:04
Try the gay section at Lonely Planet:

thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/ (http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/)

and Thai Visa:

www.thaivisa.com/forum/ (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/)

February 23rd, 2008, 12:23
Stick with the forum and ignore the a$$holes.a$$hole - a Western term for "money boy"