PDA

View Full Version : Hello, topic presentation of ThaiLover

February 21st, 2008, 00:39
Hello,

I'm ThaiLover, i have 22 years, i'm french and i just found this beautiful forum. I live in Bangkok.

I'm looking for some gay places in Bangkok, in the afternoon if possible from 9 AM to 15 PM.

See you guys :cheers:

TrongpaiExpat
February 21st, 2008, 11:24
I don't think there are any place open in the morning.
Dicks Cafe opens at 11
Babylon opens in the afternoon but not sure what time. Some massage place open 11ish also.

New sign at Dick's, "Now Serving Breakfast" I forget the time but it's before 11 now. It may not last long if no one comes.

a447
February 21st, 2008, 13:42
Try the Golden Cock. I think it opens about lunchtime.

February 21st, 2008, 19:45
ThaiLover and YoungCouple ???

Looks like the same troll ! :flower:

1 post

No information off orgin.

hmmm... YoungCouple big C same ThaiLover big L

ThaiLover age 22 , YoungCouple age 25 and 28

Treads about the same, want to meet us ! :clown:

ThiaLover wrote :

Hello, topic presentation of ThaiLover
Hello,

I'm ThaiLover, i have 22 years, i'm french and i just found this beautiful forum. I live in Bangkok.

I'm looking for some gay places in Bangkok, in the afternoon if possible from 9 AM to 15 PM.

See you guys

YoungCouple wrote :

Are you going/staying in Thailand june 2008?
Hello

We are a young couple, that is going to Thailand for our second time june 2008, and looking for some
other gay people staying in Thailand when we are there to have fun with... Could be nice to meet
some other gays so we could go to gay bars together, have fun, at the beach, or go for the Gay beach tour connect
arrange on Phuket and so on...

We are staying in Bangkok from the 3-6 of june, then going to Phi Phi from the 6-9 of june and then staying
in Phuket from the 9-19th. of june 2008.

So if you are staying any of those places while we are, then let us hear from you and see if we could find out
to have some fun trips, experiences together in Thailand.

It does not matter if you are single or a couple. I am 28 and my boyfriend is 25, and
looking for a "travel friend" to enjoy few or more days with depending upon what we arrange.

In Phuket we are staying at Patong.

We look forward to hear from you... :P

YoungCouple

February 22nd, 2008, 00:28
I dont know them lol...