View Full Version : 5 days in Paradise

a447
February 20th, 2008, 16:37
gone fishin"

a447
February 20th, 2008, 18:34
edit

February 20th, 2008, 19:14
Both....I hope. Reading the posts on this forum, it would seem that Pattaya is a kind of paradise. Am I wrong?

It greatly depends on what you're looking for and whom you're socializing with. The worst category are fat elderly foreigners. (There are a few exceptions, though.)

colmx
February 20th, 2008, 19:47
)

From info on this site, I gather 1000 to 1500 baht is appropriate for a short time. Is this so? What about overnight? I'm guessing at 3000. Am I on the right track?

I would think no more than 2000 over night (for a superstar)
In fact i would think most boys are happy with 1500 overnight (unless you are a complete freak or very demanding sexually)

For shorttime no more than 1000 is appropriate (again unless you look like Bad Boy Billy :cyclopsani:

TrongpaiExpat
February 20th, 2008, 20:11
If your into "well endowed" check out the big cock shows at Hotmale, Dream Boys and X size. Generally if you want to off one of these boys you have to wait until closing time, or just after the last show.

Hotmale has a slightly different format for the big cock show, any of the boys can if they can get it up, walk on the stage so the number varies from night to night.

Check the equipment for originality and mooks before off'ing.

Have a good time.

a447
February 20th, 2008, 20:28
Mooks??
Originality?? Are some of the co*ks fake?

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 20th, 2008, 21:03
depending upon who you know...

therefore I suggest you arrange to meet me for pre-dinner drinks and book a table at Mati Hari the first night ( I will arrange bookings for the other nights) and then bring an exceptionally well stuffed wallet with you.

I will ensure you experience a piece of paradise and your every desire will be fufilled. It won't cost much but it won't be cheap but life's short.

a447
February 21st, 2008, 13:49
It must be an Asian thing. I've met guys in Japan (where I used to live) who had them. Do some of the guys in the big cock shows have silicon cocks??????

Are there any bars open during the day in Pattaya?

And TrongpaiExpat, are X Size, Hotmale and Dreamboys also in Pattaya, or are you talking about the bars in Bongkok?

TrongpaiExpat
February 21st, 2008, 14:23
It must be an Asian thing. I've met guys in Japan (where I used to live) who had them. Do some of the guys in the big cock shows have silicon cocks??????

Are there any bars open during the day in Pattaya?

And TrongpaiExpat, are X Size, Hotmale and Dreamboys also in Pattaya, or are you talking about the bars in Bongkok?

Sorry, those bars are in Bangkok, all on same soi.

If there's an augmentation fat or silicone, it's pretty obvious in most. Last time I was at Hotmale they all looked original. Look for the small head not in proportion to the shaft and puffy sides.

Dodger
February 21st, 2008, 16:20
a447...

I don't think you'll have any problem finding what you're looking for in PTY, as well hung good looking boys are the commodity. If you like the cute boy-next-door types you'll find them scattered throughout the maze of gogo bars both in Sunee Plaza and Boyztown, but you may want to start by checking out the Boyztown bars first as they cater more towards the boy-boys, as Sunee leans more towards the younger feminine/ladyboy types.

As far as well-hung boys, well, the fun's in the chase I guess. I offed a boy once from Gentleman's Club just for the mere fact that he had a beautiful smile, although, standing on stage in his snug white briefs, he didn't appear to be that well endowed. One hour later back at the condo I was stunned, as he rolled over on the bed with this 10 inch long - and 2 inch thick co*k perched between his legs like a monument to the Gods. I forgot all about his smile.

mai pen rai

February 21st, 2008, 17:48
Like anywhere, you meet people you will like a lot and others you don't get along with very well, some you may even detest - but this is nothing unique to Pattaya or Jomtien. Anyway, I doubt the poster is coming to make friends with non-Thais!

Pattaya isnt only old fat farangs who are on the look out to rip people off (read the thread suggested with a pinch of salt)- it is a holiday resort city and is definitely worth a visit - I can't go to to Thailand without at least a few days soaking up the unique feelgood factor Pattaya offers - not the best beaches, but not the worst either - good shopping, good nightlife, easy transportation, good food in all price ranges and from all corners of the culinary globe, there are even nice temples if you need a bit of Buddhism thrown in - the only downside is maybe among the gay bars there is a majority of girly/very young guys (but maybe that's he poster's taste) - but having said that you can still find more masculine guys (otherwise I and a lot of others wouldn't come back!. Try it and see, the overwhelming majority of tourists I know all go back for more - and that means Pattaya/Jomtien is doing something right! If you really hate Pattaya once you are here getting back to bangkok is so easy and cheap and not time consuming, but my bet is you will find Pattaya a lovely place to spend a few days.

a447
February 22nd, 2008, 13:26
Is that the late Hedda Gobbler, by any chance?

Can someone please answer one of my original questions: Are there any bars open in the afternoon where a horny guy can go (along the lines of Golden Cock in BKK)?

February 22nd, 2008, 13:41
Hi Mate,

Sorry, I noticed that no one answered your question about places during the day too. Be nice to know.

I have never paid more than 1000 baht for long time. I don't do short time. Maybe I am stingy, I don't know, but I've never had a boy ask for more.

Maybe they like that I cook them bacon and eggs for breakfast.

February 22nd, 2008, 22:38
I believe that Narcissus, in Boyztown, is open in the afternoon for "massage", which may suit you. I only know of it by reputation but what I have been told is good - the mama-san is now the owner, as when the previous owner's wife learnt of his extra-marital investments she forced him to sell!

dave_tf-old
February 23rd, 2008, 11:54
This suggestion is catch as catch can, but there are some bars in Bangkok which 'may' be open from noon--depending on the mood or personal life of management. If you can find one with the doors open, pop in. Don't expect them to be fully staffed or to have music/gogo but I've enjoyed many an afternoon out of the heat just hanging out with the guys who often live in the bar.

I know that's not a firm suggestion--and I couldn't name for you bars that are worth the visit--just something to consider as you're wandering around.

thaiworthy-old
February 23rd, 2008, 22:05
Go out at night and bring your virtual appointment book.

Book now, play later!

lonelywombat
February 24th, 2008, 03:32
Hi
I have 5 days to spend in Pattaya in April. When I am in BKK I usually go to Golden Co*k if I feel horny during the day.
Are there any places open during the afternoon in P?
I like cute (NOT fem) guys who are well endowered. Are there any clubs I should not miss? I've checked this and other sites but here seems to be so many places, it's is very confusing. Also, so of the info (e.g. Dreadedned) seems very out of date. I don't want to waste my time going from club to club - I would just like to concentrate on the ones you think a guy should not .
Thanks.

My friend who is in BKK and visiting Golden Cock for the next few days , goes to the Bamboo bar just 50 metres before
Jomtien beach This is a daytime host bar where the boys are in swim wear There is a lot of groping and by play.

It is less private than Golden Cock, but not as many ladyboys as other bars. There is an upstairs area but whether they have short time rooms I have never asked

Be careful about being required to pay boys tip up front. There was a thread about this where the boy[s] did not perform after being paid in advance. I have found going to the gym above Throb for a massage with a happy ending is better than the massage places, as the men are more masculine

It might be helpful if you use the search option above for Bamboo

If you are in the Jomtien complex area there are several massage places where the boys sit out front waiting for customers You can do some window shopping without going in

Go to the maps on this site, look for Jomtien for location of Bamboo and the gay places near the beach

http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/

February 24th, 2008, 04:14
Hi
I have 5 days to spend in Pattaya in April. When I am in BKK I usually go to Golden Co*k if I feel horny during the day.
I like cute (NOT fem) guys who are well endowered. Are there any clubs I should not miss? I've checked this and other sites but here seems to be so many places, it's is very confusing. Also, so of the info (e.g. Dreadedned) seems very out of date. I don't want to waste my time going from club to club - I would just like to concentrate on the ones you think a guy should not .
Thanks.

My friend who is in BKK and visiting Golden Cock for the next few days , goes to the Bamboo bar just 50 metres before
Jomtien beach This is a daytime host bar where the boys are in swim wear There is a lot of groping and by play.

It is less private than Golden Cock, but not as many ladyboys as other bars. There is an upstairs area but whether they have short time rooms I have never asked

Be careful about being required to pay boys tip up front. There was a thread about this where the boy[s] did not perform after being paid in advance. I have found going to the gym above Throb for a massage with a happy ending is better than the massage places, as the men are more masculine

If you are in the Jomtien complex area there are several massage places where the boys sit out front waiting for customers You can do some window shopping without going in

Go to the maps on this site, look for Jomtien for location of Bamboo and the gay places near the beach

The Gym and fascilities have gone.

February 24th, 2008, 04:15
Hi
Thanks.

The Gym and fascilities have gone.

HawaiiBoy
February 25th, 2008, 15:18
A lot of us spend the days at Jomtien Beach. Lots of boys there, many quite willing to give 'massage in room'.

PeterUK
February 25th, 2008, 15:48
Are you ashamed, deep down?

Self-analysis? No, I don't think you're capable of it.

a447
February 25th, 2008, 15:50
Noom Lex, I'm sure Hawaii is not ashamed to use the word "prostitution." "Massage in room" are the words of the boys, not Hawaii! How do I know this?
a) because they are in inverted commas
b) the grammar is incorrect.

PeterUK
February 25th, 2008, 17:38
Wasn't analyzing myself, dear.

That was always Hedda's trick when anyone touched a raw nerve, wasn't it - resort to a bit of patronising language.

catawampuscat
February 25th, 2008, 17:41
crusingforsex.com has a forum geared towards where to find sex and someone will answer your queries there. :idea:

In Pattaya, the massage parlours open early in the afternoon and there are many to choose from.
Sunee Plaza beer bars open around 4:30PM and the only bar I know that is open very early is Bamboo in
Jomtien.

I would recommend you take Lunchtime up on his offer for a meal at Mata Hari, as he is the source of information
in Pattaya/Jomtien. If you are real lucky, his buddy may be in town and you could get an opportunity to invest and make a small
fortune. The only problem here is you have to start with a large fortune.
You might get the opportunity to even loan his buddy some baht for a worthy cause. Actually any hard currency will do..
jaidee can vouch for this and do try the Steak Diane, it is to die for...

I have a hunch Noom Lex might second this suggestion... :cat:

bing
April 23rd, 2008, 12:11
As you suggest a few days in Pattaya is a nice way to start off. I'd make that 7 days. The first time I visited Thailand I stayed n Bangkok for a week and the second week in Pattaya, and I can't think of a better division of time. Seems I took all the tours in Bangkok during the day and ran the streets at night. I do recall I had Sparticus as a guide and there was not a lot of other choices. I stayed in Boystown at the Ambiance and consider that as a solid choice. I don't tend to stay there anymore, but having found Pattaya now I just to a few days in Bangkok to catch the wild shows in Soi Twilight and then gravitate to Pattaya like a swallow returning to Capistrano.

bing
April 23rd, 2008, 12:23
What you say concerning smaller bars in Bangkok is quite true, I one time wandered into the Apache, in mid afternoon and there were three guys on staff. all three sat with me and while on just insisted on doing the neck massage and another one slipped off my sandals and just put my feet on his lap for a foot massage. The third one was the one who waited on us and held my hand and other parts of me as I recall. I was the only patron at the time and the attention was something I am not used to as a portly gentleman of advanced age. Delightful afternoon and while I tipped well it was a bargain if it had cost twice as much.

TrongpaiExpat
April 23rd, 2008, 12:38
Bing: This post was originally written on Wed 20 Feb, 2008. The ol's boy has already come, deposited about 100 loads of cum, left and posted two steamy threads.

I sometimes get the impression Bing that in the greater cosmic platform of life your not only on the wrong track but can't fine the station.

bing
April 23rd, 2008, 12:48
Very observant, but I'm bing not Bing. My posts had to do with specific posters and not the original post. But keep up the good work on vetting the correctness of the posts. Might I suggest a bit more fiber in your diet hon.

TrongpaiExpat
April 23rd, 2008, 14:35
Whoops, bing. Now I made you angry along with lost and bewildered.

Next time you in Bangkok, PM and I'll buy you a drink if you don't get lost on your way.

Peace,

Trong

Beachlover
June 24th, 2008, 20:26
Dick implants?

Ouch! I don't know why anyone would do anything to their dick... i hate the thought of anything sharp going down there!

June 25th, 2008, 23:04
Both....I hope. Reading the posts on this forum, it would seem that Pattaya is a kind of paradise. Am I wrong?

It greatly depends on what you're looking for and whom you're socializing with. The worst category are fat elderly foreigners. (There are a few exceptions, though.)

Yeah! The ones you really want to get in touch with are the scrawny old farang!

So say I to someone who has obviously been repeating the same mantra for so long that he does not realize that added weight comes frequently with advanced age, and that this does not tell the whole story. (Why do these boys keep calling me up, and wondering if they can noon pen pheuan with me tonight?) (Sure, they want money -- but some call me, and some don't!)

In fact, if you tortured me and made me talk, I would clearly say that the WORST category are the WGFs. That would be Whining Gay Farang, who move to Thailand for the sex, make the Astonishing Discovery that sex won't cover 24 hours a day, refuse to learn Thai or live Thai, and basically sit around all day with fellow WGF bitching about Thailand.

Drool over the posted pictures as much as you like (it's fun) but always remember that NISAI DEE comes before anything else.

I have recently read a number of postings which all amounted to the same basic idea: "He's a fucking whore, fuck him and forget him." Well, I have already posted on this subject, but I know at LEAST one bar-host in Chiang Mai who (I suspect) works the job just for his extended family. He has all the Boy Scout virtues: he is trustworthy, honest, brave, respectful of his parents &c. Actually, he's one of the best guys I have ever known. He is extremely handsome, but shrugs it off -- he's concerned about his family and his future.

Any farang who comes into the place where he is working, and has the attitude "Oh, it's just money -- fuck him and forget him" is simply making a fool of himself. Not that human beings don't do that.

Oh, and other postings, about "crazy farang" who "imagine" that they can establish "relationships" with those crummy old prostitutes: well (X) and I have spent several hundred, perhaps several thousand, hours together.

Frankly, if YOU could marry HIM, you'd be one of the luckiest men on the planet. And I have never written anything more sincere in my life.