PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly Day-Night

February 20th, 2008, 11:19
Just to let everyone know that Butterfly in Soi Day-Night One has changed it's name to "Butterfly Boy's".
Opening at 9 p.m. until late every night. A new item has been introduced, a parade of the Boys at times throughout the night.
Butterfly is in the same soi as Guy's Bar which will shortly change hands and be known as Birdcage.

February 20th, 2008, 11:58
DELETED

February 20th, 2008, 12:25
Couldn't sell it so now cashing in on the possible Birdcage cash cow???

You seem to be very out of date !!!
Butterfly was sold on to a thai Lady last year.
Lets keep this civil please.

catawampuscat
February 20th, 2008, 16:41
Seems like you can't get away with making a little dig at Ms Bucket. I don't blame Ms. Bucket for having a short
fuse after having to put up with your friend and his endless attempts to ruin Ms. Bucket business...
It does start to look like birds of a feather do flock together afterall...

Really bad business John, to socialize with people who are despised and utterly worthless.. It kind of rubs off
on anyone who dare to publically use their real name and admit to being friends with the scum of Sunee PLaza..

Sorry, JB and really hope you are on the mend but you asked for it... :cat:

jinks
February 20th, 2008, 18:54
Lets keep this civil please.

The un-civil remarks have been deleted.

IF they continue we will be loosing another nome de plume.

TrongpaiExpat
February 20th, 2008, 20:17
Anyone want to take a bet that Noom Lex (boygeenus) is not going to make it to 100 posts under this name before jink bans him again?

February 21st, 2008, 00:19
Such a child

dab69
February 21st, 2008, 06:42
Such a child

he wishes...

lonelywombat
February 21st, 2008, 07:57
Just to let everyone know that Butterfly in Soi Day-Night One has changed it's name to "Butterfly Boy's".
Opening at 9 p.m. until late every night. A new item has been introduced, a parade of the Boys at times throughout the night.
Butterfly is in the same soi as Guy's Bar which will shortly change hands and be known as Birdcage.

I wonder if this is like the parade of big cocks you see in BKK. Sometimes with their number on their wrist, other times trizzing on like girls in a fashion parade. It is just as boring for the boys as the patrons

I dont know how big the stage at Butterfly is but my favourite cattle call for the boys are at Tangmo in Phuket
and the other in a gay bar in Prague. Both bars had all the boys on doing a choreographed number to a song
called Boys Boys Boys

In Prague the boys came on naked, clapping time to the music and chanting boys boys boys at the right moment.
Something I saw in Prague but never in LOS, the naked boys after the number select a member from the audience for a dance that lasted one number only, but was eagerly sought after. I think generous tips were collected

Tangmo has up to 40 boys in high season. They can get all of them on the stage in 3 rows, they tend to shuffle
in time 4 to the left then the right, some groin thrusts with the boys shouting uh uh uh. A quarter turn and repeat
Importantly the boys seem to enjoy it From memory they do it after every show to get the boys back into the limelight.

If Kevin is looking for a "show' in his smoking area, a parade[ show] of boys could be interesting, held separately or in conjunction with the main show inside.

February 21st, 2008, 08:36
I will be paying a visit mrs bucket - may as well kill 2 birds with one stone!