PDA

View Full Version : looking for Billie...

February 18th, 2008, 06:08
Does anyone know what ever became of Billie. He ran the Boy E San Bar in Sunee. I would appreciate any help.

catawampuscat
February 18th, 2008, 08:41
Jimi might have a clue since his bar Jimi, Jimmy, James took over the old Isaan Boys (food for punsters here?). :idea:

I know he reads this forum and while he denies he posts, it will be interesting to see who can add something to this mystery.
Kudos to Jimi by the way , for his strict adherence to the no smoking tobacco laws.. Jimi has long showed his concern for our
health and the health of his dancers with air purifiers and smoke smashing devices in his gorgeous showplace go go bar... :cat:

SoiVC Slut-old
February 18th, 2008, 11:31
Jimi might have a clue since his bar Jimi, Jimmy, James took over the old Isaan Boys (food for punsters here?). :idea:

I know he reads this forum and while he denies he posts, it will be interesting to see who can add something to this mystery.
Kudos to Jimi by the way , for his strict adherence to the no smoking tobacco laws.. Jimi has long showed his concern for our
health and the health of his dancers with air purifiers and smoke smashing devices in his gorgeous showplace go go bar... :cat:

That is a point in his favour, however the lads there a couple of days ago were way to young for my taste and probably too you to be go go boys

February 19th, 2008, 10:19
Does anyone know what ever became of Billie. He ran the Boy E San Bar in Sunee. I would appreciate any help.

In Boy Esan's final days, Billy spent a lot of time in Bangkok, where he entertained friends on appointment.
Basically, he wasn't at Sunnee a lot during the last year of Boy Esan's existence.

But, I'd like to know what happened to Billy, as we used to be "close" friends.