PDA

View Full Version : Massage palours

February 18th, 2008, 03:49
Could any of you guys help out please.Iwill be staying in Sunee for a month i 11 days time.

Iwant to know if there are any massage palours handy to Howards Guest House.I have no problem getting all the boys i want at night.But am worried about tha day time.

I have trouble walking to far because of lung disease.I dont want to go to Boys town.

I am not into soothing massage i want SEX.Daytime only please.---Thanks

February 18th, 2008, 03:54
Could any of you guys help out please.Iwill be staying in Sunee for a month i 11 days time.

Iwant to know if there are any massage palours handy to Howards Guest House.I have no problem getting all the boys i want at night.But am worried about tha day time.

I have trouble walking to far because of lung disease.I dont want to go to Boys town.

I am not into soothing massage i want SEX.Daytime only please.---Thanks

Hi,

I can't believe your post, what do you think we are?? dirty old men and pimps?? Get a copy of Spice magazine and order a takeaway! [ Massage places advertise in the mag]

alipatt-old
February 18th, 2008, 04:59
damien500.

I was staying at Howards in January and they have a number of very capable boys to massage you that work out of Howards.

Enjoy I know I did - had a 1 hour massage that lasted 2 hours 40 minutes and had a happy ending. I will never forget that one :drunken: :cheers:

February 18th, 2008, 13:14
damien500.

I was staying at Howards in January and they have a number of very capable boys to massage you that work out of Howards.

Enjoy I know I did - had a 1 hour massage that lasted 2 hours 40 minutes and had a happy ending. I will never forget that one :drunken: :cheers:
Thanks a lot for that,you have made my day.I never thought of that.