PDA

View Full Version : sign in Russian

thrillbill
February 14th, 2008, 21:45
A couple weeks ago I was noticing a computer printed sign in Boyz Boyz Boyz Go Go Club which was in Russian. So I asked one of the waiters what it said and he said that guests are required to order a drink if they end up standing for a while (I am not giving the exact translation, but the main message of it...). This year, Pattaya has been flocked by this particular group and it looks like it will only increase. I find many of them lacking "people skills" or just plain manners... Now we have to put up signs to show them what is proper when you enter a bar and stay for awhile?

February 15th, 2008, 01:00
I do agree with you regarding the Russians.

globalwanderer
February 15th, 2008, 01:30
Yeah, we've all witnessed the Russian tourists... I doubt a sign, even in Russian will help

Jetsam
February 15th, 2008, 02:16
I don't know if they still around , but when I was there last month the beach was crowded with young russian guys, one guy everyone called him Tarzan I believe was a very misproportioned Arnold Swarzenegger. Some very nice ones too, but I noticed that the Thai moneyboys were not to fond of them, I really wonder why heheh

paulg
February 15th, 2008, 05:43
I don't know if they still around , but when I was there last month the beach was crowded with young russian guys, one guy everyone called him Tarzan I believe was a very misproportioned Arnold Swarzenegger. Some very nice ones too, but I noticed that the Thai moneyboys were not to fond of them, I really wonder why heheh

I cannot recall seeing Russians on the gay beach but when I go for a walk past Pattaya Park,
they seem to have adopted that area as russian family beach.

Some of those younger guys in tight and some in loose speedos are a delight to behold.

10 years ago there was[maybe still is] a russian restuarant in Second Road just before you get to South Road.

It was rumoured that they had a supply of Russian boys for rent. I have always regretted I did not venture in.

painai2
February 15th, 2008, 06:35
I wonder what the Russian boys would want to be offed. On another note, I see that Amor Restaurant in Boyztown now has their menu in Russian on their sign on the menu board. I often see Russians (male) in Crystal, Boyz Boyz Boyz and Throb as customers drinking and looking at the boys. Russians are certainly everywhere.

February 15th, 2008, 06:59
I remember back in the mid to late 90s on oneof my first trips to Pattaya I was staying in the Pattaya Park, and bumped into a young Russian guy in his early 20s. He invited me back to his room, a great couple of hours and he asked me if i could help him buy a new pair of trousers!

February 15th, 2008, 07:52
They are everywhere. And alot work here as well as we have discovered. If the Russian mafia isn't here yet, it soon will be.

February 15th, 2008, 08:53
..... I find many of them lacking "people skills" or just plain manners...

Yeah, they've been a problem ever since they shot the Tsar.

With oil at over $90 a barrel pumping up their economy we'll be seing a lot more Russians all over.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 15th, 2008, 09:04
oh my dear where have you been..they are everywhere.

the largest gangs pulling in millions of pounds in Britain are the Russina gangs and Thailand is furtile ground..they are in Australia..they are in the US...the Russian mafia are the most ruthless of the lot.

On Jomtien roam down to Little Odessa and listen for the voices and some of the sights are a joy to see.

Do not mistake that manner for rudeness..it may appear to be abrupt but it's not always so. Russians are a naturally warm hearted people but outwardly they are serious looking bunch. Shyness will come across as coldness. Maudlin is their middle name.

If they are in Thailand they are new middle class or mafia ...and if they on the game they are being controlled by the mafia or they end like those 2 unfortunate ladies last year on the beach who were shot dead.

February 15th, 2008, 12:00
Some of those younger guys in tight and some in loose speedos are a delight to behold.

Yes but don't take one as a permanent boyfriend. Just look at what they turn into in a few years ...

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj9/coatimundi_2008/spb.jpg

Aunty
February 15th, 2008, 12:21
Maudlin is their middle name.

LMFAO. They invented it, didn't they?

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 15th, 2008, 14:20
as you can see here with their president;

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/lunchtimeobooze/_41856680_kiss_203.jpg

Mr Putin came across Nikita, five, in the Kremlin last week, lifted up his T-shirt and suddenly kissed him.
"He seemed very independent and serious... I wanted to cuddle him like a kitten and it came out in this gesture. He seemed so nice," he said.

Funny though..I tried this with the neigbour's kiddie and the father hit me with a shovel.
:dontknow:

colmx
February 15th, 2008, 19:43
Saw quite a few young russians in Sansuk on my last visit...

Trouble was none of them spoke english.

One of the staff there asked me to translate what the guy was trying to ask him

I think staff member must have thought that all farang just speak farang!

catawampuscat
February 16th, 2008, 10:35
I noticed that the flashy Russian-looking women prostitutes are back in full force in front of Hotel VC and
up soi VC just before Sunee Plaza starts, there is an Uzbekistan restaurant/ internet? shop on the corner.
The Uzbek joint was full of these same very white skinned prostitutes in spiky high heels. Now with the
Arab smoking dens everywhere and the Uzbek's, how long will it be before they take over Sunee Plaza?

This should please homi and a few others, but after a group of youngish Arabs race by on big motorcycles
without regard to pedestrians or their own safety and the hookahs burning tobacco everywhere, you might
see things differently.

Fortunately, the Russians (Uzbecs?) only stay for high season when Russia is frozen and the Arabs tend to
group together and not bother anyone else.. I have noticed more Arabs in the boy bars this year and it may be
the Uzbek are too expensive and after all a hole is a hole to some............ :cat: