PDA

View Full Version : All Boy (For the Record)

February 14th, 2008, 15:50
Noom and I have decided that we no longer wish to be involved in the running of any go go bar and ceased to have any involvement with All Boy as of yesterday. There are a few things still to be resolved, but we are hoping that this can be done as quickly and as amicably as possible.

For the benefit of the rumour mongers, I can say that the decision to do this was one that was made Noom and me alone. We also believe that our reasons for making this decision, should remain our business, so we therefore ask others to respect this fact.

Thank You,

George.

February 14th, 2008, 16:18
Noom and I have decided that we no longer wish to be involved in the running of any go go bar and ceased to have any involvement with All Boy as of yesterday. There are a few things still to be resolved, but we are hoping that this can be done as quickly and as amicably as possible.

very sorry to hear you are chucking it George.I hope you have not been shafted,and i hope i can still meet you and have a drink with you.
All the best to you and Noom

February 14th, 2008, 16:52
I hope you have not been shafted,
Perhaps an unfortunate turn of phrase on a gay board ?!!!

Sorry you have decided to give up AB - best wishes to you both.

February 14th, 2008, 20:30
What a laugh after all your overblown postings about how great it was going to be and how great it was to have - and how busy and successful it was. Reminds me of another business who over-promoted here a while back!

Anyhow, if you could only last this long, you probably weren't meant to be in the first place.

Black Label

February 14th, 2008, 20:42
What a laugh after all your overblown postings about how great it was going to be and how great it was to have - and how busy and successful it was. Reminds me of another business who over-promoted here a while back!

Anyhow, if you could only last this long, you probably weren't meant to be in the first place.

Black Label

Oh dear!! I thought it was to quiet before the "Troll Flamers" come out of their hole? Come on then lets hear all the negative side of running a bar in Pattaya, at least George is man enough to know when to stop, can you just imagine all the crap you have to put up with from some of the most hideous people in the world. Just looking for a cheap suck and not worried what lives they ruin to do it. Thank god there is some good guys around, who can balance all those predators, who come a few times a year, Knowing there family and work at home, would put them in prison for far less. if they found out. how many handles do you have :bom:

February 14th, 2008, 22:04
... Our Resident Pimp! :idea:

February 14th, 2008, 23:42
Not sure I could deal with all the raids and the bribes the bars have to deal with now. Would have been nice to see you at least make it thru the high season tho. Next time don't let the boy talk you into doing things you can't follow thru with as Its hard on the staff to constantly keep looking for places to work.

February 15th, 2008, 00:02

Black Label

What an 18 carat wanker for opening your over big newbie mouth without having an inkling of why the decision was taken you moron. Fucking newbie my arse. None of what you claim was said by me, was actually said at all. You are typical of the wankers who have so much to say hidden behind a forum name. If you have anything to say to me you pathetice piece of shit, say it to my face, or keep your big gutless mouth closed.

George.

February 15th, 2008, 00:18

Black Label

What an 18 carat wanker for opening your over big newbie mouth without having an inkling of why the decision was taken you moron. Fucking newbie my arse. None of what you claim was said by me, was actually said at all. You are typical of the wankers who have so much to say hidden behind a forum name. If you have anything to say to me you pathetice piece of shit, say it to my face, or keep your big gutless mouth closed.

George.

Now George,

We don't want to beat around the bush here, We want you to say exactly what you think and how you feel! :newb:

dab69
February 15th, 2008, 06:01
outstanding george. simply smashing!
cantankerous pieces of anonymous cr*p online with 6 posts
under this pseudonym deserves no less.

obviously the hours/demands would begin to wear on oneself
and the rewards weren't required...

puckered_penguin
February 15th, 2008, 08:37
Good to see another seedy bar with under-age boys demise.

February 15th, 2008, 08:38
Wow, 1 1/2 months. That just might be a record.

Sorry it didn't work out but at least you gave it a shot.

dab69
February 15th, 2008, 10:39

guess you didn't see pictures of the bar/boys
but you don'y have to know sh*t to have
an opinion on the net
http://www.all-boy.com/

February 15th, 2008, 10:48
Fuck theres a lot of wankers on this board. I guess there are wankers on every board but the amount of people who make caustic comments with absolutely NO knowledge of the situation is amazing. The good thing about braindead ignorant cunts is that that is all they will ever be;
braindead ignorant cunts. Just fuckwits who come to Pattaya to find cute boys to fuck silly with no consideration for the boys or those who help to make them available to others, and no understanding of the drama involved in setting up virtually any business in Thailand.

George good on you for having a go mate, I look forward to your next endeavour knowing that at least it will be run well and with consideration for ALL involved, even though some of them may be the scum of the earth.

puckered_penguin
February 15th, 2008, 17:35

an opinion on the net

I saw the pictures and visited the bar once. 2 of the 7 boys there at that time were under 18.
You can believe what you like dab69, but did u go there or just come to your conclusions based on a couple of photographs on the net?
So hopefully Gerorge is good to his word and does not open another bar.
Was the problem to cause closure the owner trying the merchandise?

February 15th, 2008, 18:05
Typical series of posts here. First, George. who should know better, posts a message on a public forum saying he wants certain matters to remain private. Then you get some sort of git saying it was all inevitable anyway. Then a newbie comes along and is uncomplimentary and claims to be all knowing. Then George, who again should know better, decides to do his John Wayne act and spouts all this nonsense about 'say it to my face'. Next, and inevitably, comes the anti underage martyrs who claim that just because it might be that a couple of dancers are not quite 18, then the place is a peadophile haunt and good riddance. Finally, and just above this post, is the suggestion that George is a peadophile himself.
So George, my advice is, act like the fact that you have posted over 500 posts on this board and should know better, or reap the whirlwind.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 15th, 2008, 18:12
"We also believe that our reasons for making this decision, should remain our business, so we therefore ask others to respect this fact. "....

if you don't tell us why all sorts of mad rumours will spring up !!..

February 15th, 2008, 20:16
[quote="puckered_penguin":3cnae4e3]Good to see another seedy bar with under-age boys demise.

an opinion on the net

I saw the pictures and visited the bar once. 2 of the 7 boys there at that time were under 18.
You can believe what you like dab69, but did u go there or just come to your conclusions based on a couple of photographs on the net?
Was the problem to cause closure the owner trying the merchandise?[/quote:3cnae4e3]
My initial reaction was to treat your post in the same way that I did Black Label's, mostly because of the last sentence in your post. However, on reflection, I have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt by responding to it and treating your question as a genuine inquiry.

Both Noom and I did everything we could whilst at All Boy, to ensure that the boys employed there were of legal age. I explained in another post a while ago that in order to do this, we had to rely on others to ensure this was done. I will be the first to admit that there were a couple of occasions, when I personally discovered certain boy's were underage, (three of them who were 17) all three boys were released immediately.

If what you say is true, that there were two boys underage at All Boy during the time of your visit, why knowing I had publicly stated that I would do everything to ensure that the boys at All Boy would be of legal age, did you not report this fact to me. If I wasn't there at the time and you thought it a waste of time reporting it to anyone else, why didn't you pm me about the fact. Lastly, why have you waited until now to make this accusation?

My word is always good whenever I give it and whatever I give it for. With regard to the above, you would have more chance of seeing Hommie as a go go bar owner in Pattaya, than there would be of me ever seeing me as one again.

Was the problem to cause closure the owner trying the merchandise?

You have a nerve asking the above you cheeky cunt and I take it you have done so, as a result of the post made by that despicable cunt of a "newbie"; Karl heinz.

Instead of treating your question with the contempt that it deserves, I will say for the record, that never once did I have anything to do with any of the boys that worked at All Boy. What other bar owners do is entirely up to them and I make no judgment on any of them if they do have sexual relationships with any of their boys.

However, I always made it a policy of mine as those that know me will I am sure confirm, never to have any other relationship with my boys other than employer-employee.

If you had taken the time to read other posts concerning me, other than the one made by Khun Newbie, you would know that apart from anything else, I have a long term b/f who was present with me every time I was at the club and had/have no interests in any other boy there.

I have answered your questions honestly penguin, may I ask that you now do the same by answering the questions I have asked of you.

G.

Next time don't let the boy talk you into doing things you can't follow thru with as Its hard on the staff to constantly keep looking for places to work.

I assure you luvthai that "the boy" was not in the slightest bit instrumental in my making the decision to get involved in the bar, in fact he tried to talk me out of it and advised against my getting involved in the first place. Despite his advice, he has not thrown it up in my face once by saying to me; "I told you so." Furthermore, he has supported me 100 per cent with the decisions I have had to make over the last 48 hours in regard to the bar.

A little presumptious of you to have suggested what you did where Noom is concerned, without knowing the facts, dont you think? Furthermore let me assure you that the boys are still employed as the bar is still functioning so have no need to look for another place to work.

So George, my advice is, act like the fact that you have posted over 500 posts on this board and should know better, or reap the whirlwind.

Thanks for the advice Lester, I assure you that I really do appreciate it. It is advice that may be considered sound in some circumstances, but not I believe, in my current ones. I am already aware that rumours without any truth are circulating and wished to at least try and prevent them. Am I a fool to try and prevent these rumours on a board such as this? I most probably am. However I made the decision to post, even though I knew it was a case of, dammed if I do and dammed if I don't.

A perfect example of this is in O'Booze's post when he states Quote: if you don't tell us why all sorts of mad rumours will spring up !!..

No matter what I say, I know that there are people here that will never allow the truth to get in the way of rumours and a good story.

I am going to stick to what I posted for the time being, as my reasons for refusing to stay associated with the club are numerous. Lester, despite your sound advice, I will continue to reply to posts here that I consider to be genuine, along with those I feel need to be addressed. Thanks anyway.

George. (Alias Marion Morrison.) http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

My thanks to the posters in this thread that have made positive posts and offered their best wishes to both Noom and I for the future. My thanks also to the many people that have sent me PM's. I promise that I will get around to replying to them all and want to assure you all that they are really appreciated by us both.

Thank You,

George. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/0003.gif

February 16th, 2008, 08:28
... well, in a PM - George is remarkably thin-skinned

Then George, who again should know better, decides to do his John Wayne act and spouts all this nonsense about 'say it to my face' .... So George, my advice is, act like the fact that you have posted over 500 posts on this board and should know better, or reap the whirlwind.

dab69
February 16th, 2008, 14:31
[quote="puckered_penguin":3ql7i1gc]Good to see another seedy bar with under-age boys demise.

an opinion on the net

Was the problem to cause closure the owner trying the merchandise?[/quote:3ql7i1gc]

i am not the one acting like a little cunt

February 16th, 2008, 14:41
i am not the one acting like a little cuntSomewhat out of character?

andrewcraig
February 16th, 2008, 18:15
On the beach the gossip was that all the boys were not of legal age

I must admit I already had been turned off by the aggressive postings of George the owner

Even so it was the suggestion that the VIP room was selective, that got stuck in my gillett

I hate being thought of a second class citizen who can not afford to pay his way, or looking for freebies.

Whatever it is to close and I have missed the chance to visit. Such is life.

February 16th, 2008, 18:23
It is probably for the best. Not many have the dedication and the forsight to make something of nothing.

February 16th, 2008, 19:37
George - now you know why very few Pattaya business owners will post on these forums. Onwards and upwards! Hope to see you very soon for a grim and cholic!

Dboy
February 18th, 2008, 09:14
Sorry the bar didn't work out for you. You're not getting much empathy on SGT but keep in mind that most posters have no idea what it's like to start a new business, and may feel threatened by people who actually DO stuff. Know what I mean? Good luck on future adventures.

dboy

February 18th, 2008, 10:06
Good luck on future adventures.

You mean misadventures, right?

February 18th, 2008, 15:50
On the beach the gossip was that all the boys were not of legal age

Who would have thought that any gossip on the beach would be of a negative nature? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif

I must admit I already had been turned off by the aggressive postings of George the owner .

Aggressive postings, moi? Don't piss me off with accusations like this, I am running out of places to hide the bodies. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

Even so it was the suggestion that the VIP room was selective, that got stuck in my gillett

And there was me thinking that the whole idea of a VIP room, was to make it selective. Oh well! http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/shrugs.gif

I hate being thought of a second class citizen who can not afford to pay his way, or looking for freebies.

Je suis d├йsol├й. The point of your statement above is? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/headscratch.gif

Whatever it is to close and I have missed the chance to visit. Such is life.

Fear not! You will be pleased to hear that the bar is still open for business. You will be even more delighted to hear I am sure, that you will also be able to visit the VIP room, as I have heard they now allow anybody in there.

Choc Dee andrewcraig, may I suggest in future that perhaps you check things out for yourself, as opposed to listening to the gossip of some of the poisonous old Queens that frequent the beach. That is unless of course you are one of them yourself http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/ponder.gif

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whispersecrets.gif

George. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Peace.gif

February 18th, 2008, 16:09
Good luck on future adventures.

You mean misadventures, right?

Had this thread have needed a court jester, I would have asked for one. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/2finger.gif

Fuck off back under your stone you slimy piece of excreta "newbie" http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/ameise012.gif

February 18th, 2008, 16:11
deleted

February 18th, 2008, 16:13
What did you used to have to do to get into the VIP room? Show your NAMBLA membership card?

What! Would that be the North American Marlon Brando Lookalikes? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

G. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Peace.gif

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 18th, 2008, 20:12
but as I don't know George or Noom I should wish them all the best and thank them for having a go. ( if for no other reason than to piss orf Homintern) It's a brave soul that takes on a business in Pattaya and thank God (or Buddha) for them.

I would love to hear about their experience of tackling a business in Thailand but I guess that ain't going to happen.

All that talk about under-age stuff is so passe though.

February 19th, 2008, 02:53
but as I don't know George or Noom I should wish them all the best and thank them for having a go. ( if for no other reason than to piss orf Homintern) It's a brave soul that takes on a business in Pattaya and thank God (or Buddha) for them.

I would love to hear about their experience of tackling a business in Thailand but I guess that ain't going to happen.

All that talk about under-age stuff is so passe though.
I wouldn't worry too much about the wankers that are always going on about paedo's Lunchtime, if the truth were known, that's exactly what most of them probably are.

Re Re: see-I said all sorts of rumours would begin

As far as all the rumours go, I can honestly say that I really don't give a shit what people that I don't know, say about me behind my back. In addition, whilst they are having a go at me, they are leaving some other poor bastard alone, as well of course, of avoiding the truth about themselves, aren't they?

Thanks for your good wishes Lunchtime, they are appreciated, even if they were only to piss of that fat bald headed old cunt in Bangkok. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

With regard to revealing what happened during my recent experience as the owner of a go go bar, never say never. Perhaps I will at some point in the future, do a thread about what did happen. I just don't think now is a particularly good time to for it. I may tell too much of the truth, and we all know what that little word truth does to a lot of people around here, don't we? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/scared.gif

Don't let anyone else know Lunchtime, but next month I will be performing a couple of times a week with my band, at a very well known gay establishment. Perhaps when I am there, you could come in and have a drink or two or three with me. Now I know that's an offer, that you will find very hard to turn down. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif

Choc Dee Lunchtime, here's looking at you. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/beerchug.gif

George. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/EmoticonTipHat.gif

February 19th, 2008, 04:21
As far as all the rumours go, I can honestly say that I really don't give a shit what people that I don't know, say about me behind my back.No wonder you failed in business - reputation (ie. what everyone says about you) is one of the keys to success or failure

catawampuscat
February 19th, 2008, 10:13
Who do you think Noom Lex is? :idea:
Obviously, not a coincidence that he uses Georges boyfriend's name as part of his handle.
Good idea not to post one's name or the name of one's significant others, not even your mother's name (unbelieveable!)...

Probably it is boygeenyus redux, the subject of a letter to a friend or a German.
Cleverer minds will have to figure this one out but I imagine George might have a clue..

February 19th, 2008, 10:43
Obviously, not a coincidence that he uses Georges boyfriend's name as part of his handle.
Good idea not to post one's name or the name of one's significant others, not even your mother's name (unbelieveable!)...

Probably it is boygeenyus redux, the subject of a letter to a friend or a German.
Cleverer minds will have to figure this one out but I imagine George might have a clue..

I have more than a clue Cat, trust me. At the end of the day it doesn't really take a genius to work out who he is, I believe his identity could even be worked out by a boy. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif

Must rush, I have band rehearsals, I wonder how many gay establishments I am already appearing at next month? If you are going down the beach today, keep your ears open as I would love to know. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

Choc Dee Cat. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Peace.gif

George.

February 19th, 2008, 11:12

I forgot to mention Cat, his using the name Noom doesn't bother either of us in the slightest. He may use Noom's name, but one things for certain, he certainly doesn't look as good as him, does he? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif

I don't have a problem posting under my own name either and never have had. I don't regret choosing to use it in anyway whatsoever. If I had have done, I would have become another one of those "newbies" a long while before now, wouldn't I? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

I believe that JB and KQ feel exactly the same way as I do, perhaps they will confirm this and give their opinion on the subject if they see this post. As far as Loony Lex using my mothers maiden name goes, her first name would have probably been more befitting for him. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

George.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 19th, 2008, 11:47
I will be performing a couple of times a week with my band,

does that mean The Beatles are getting back together ?

I'll bring Homintern down from Bangkok if so !

Aunty
February 19th, 2008, 14:11
As far as all the rumours go, I can honestly say that I really don't give a shit what people that I don't know, say about me behind my back.No wonder you failed in business - reputation (ie. what everyone says about you) is one of the keys to success or failure

Well given your extremely poor reputation, Beryl, you must know an awful lot about failure. How is the army by the way?

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 19th, 2008, 18:39
let's face it-if you don't have a reputation in this town-good or bad-you don't exist.

catawampuscat
February 19th, 2008, 23:52
You have to be really good to have a good reputation, as any negative story can be repeated endless times and
hurt the best of reputations. The most absurd stories start to be believable if repeated often enough...

You have to be really bad to have a bad reputation, as most of us can be scumbags, blow-harts, arseholes, whiners
or even disagreeable sometimes.. It takes a lot of bad actions to built up to a bad reputation..

Characters abound in Pattaya/Jomtien and especially in Sunee Plaza. While a couple of trolls get too much attention
here, they are many many others with very strange and idiosyncratic behavior, wardrobes, spending habits, costumes
and even bags of tricks.. :cat:
Sunee Plaza is not a place for saints or goody two shoes.. Sinners have so much more fun than the saints and what is it
all about without sex, drugs and rock & roll.. Well, sex anyway and maybe booze instead of drugs and of course, you can't
get away from Hotel California..... :drunken:

Jetsam
February 20th, 2008, 00:38
you can't
get away from Hotel California..... :drunken:

Now you mentioned it , anyone stayed at Hotel California ? it's located on thappraya road from South Pattaya to Jomtien. gay friendly? joiner fees? swimming pool?

note to moderator:

if my post is to much gay thailand related and don't fit in this thread, please feel free to delete it.

February 23rd, 2008, 00:51
What is the current status of All Boy? Is it still open and in business every night? I heard there is a new owner who will keep it operating at the same level of quality for hopefully the foreseeable future. Is that the case?
I really look forward to going there in May. 2-3 of the boys on the web site fit my type as well as any I've seen and it was where I planned for my first destination the first evening, even before Happy Boys. :cheers: