PDA

View Full Version : Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

cottmann
February 25th, 2006, 06:33
The BBC is carry a report of a Sudanese man who has been forced to marry the goat with whom he was caught having sex, The dowry was 50,000 Sudanese dinars, paid to the man who owned the goat. The goat seems to have been female:"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together." http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm

February 25th, 2006, 08:37
Pearl will be responding shortly

February 25th, 2006, 17:44
The BBC is carry a report of a Sudanese man who has been forced to marry the goat with whom he was caught having sex, The dowry was 50,000 Sudanese dinars, paid to the man who owned the goat. The goat seems to have been female:"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together." http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm

In America, the religious right are furious - claiming that interspeices marriage will open the door for same-sex marriage!

February 25th, 2006, 18:19
:flower: ...any moment now someone'll be along to claim this gets their goat.

paulg
February 26th, 2006, 05:00
The goat seems to have been female:" http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm

It could have been worse i.e. a male goat. Horror.

Is it any different from all these straight guys that F**** ladyboys and claim they are not gay

"BECAUSE THE BOY IS GOING TO HAVE THE OPERATION"

They are not poofs or woofs! I just wonder what they really are.

Deviant straights?

February 26th, 2006, 12:44
Those, "I'm not gay but my boyfriend is," tee shirts.

Is it any different from all these straight guys that F**** ladyboys and claim they are not gay
"BECAUSE THE BOY IS GOING TO HAVE THE OPERATION"

They are not poofs or woofs! I just wonder what they really are. Deviant straights?
goofs? :8(
Mrs. Ydney? :pottytrain2:
Pre-op straight? :shaking2:

February 26th, 2006, 12:49
There are still a number of unanswered questions on this one
1 Did they do it bare-back?
2 Is the groom born under the sign of Capricorn?
3 Where is Pearl?

February 26th, 2006, 13:23
indeed

4. How many pips did the goat have?

February 26th, 2006, 14:57
How many pips did the goat have?

Pips? You want to play goat dominoes?

Unanswered questions:
If it takes a yard-and-a-half of water to make a seal-skin coat for an eel, how far must a rat dropping fall to bust a shingle?
Which came first: the chicken or the chicken hawk?
Where does your lap go when you stand up? (Billy still has one.)

Um, this makes 999 posts... :blob6: :occasion7: :occasion9: that's 666 upside down.

February 27th, 2006, 09:24
( not you homitern )..rumours of my imminent nuptials are greatly exagerated.

I don't see any problem here..obviously he fancied the goat and she's be very warm in winter.

February 27th, 2006, 20:39
of marrying the goat - she doesn't get upset when he leaves his socks etc. laying around- she eats them

toilet seat left up? She eats it

Essentially, any martal squabble can be solved by her gastronomic skills.

And if he cheats on her with a pig or a chicken, she can always perform oral sex...

March 3rd, 2006, 16:36
they're registered at, Bed, Baaa and Beyond. Check out the, Beyond, section.

There may be trouble. The bride's sister visits next week.