PDA

View Full Version : New Ideas for the Birdcage Show

February 12th, 2008, 06:28
Kevin and Mark are going to be very busy over the next few weeks getting their new show bar тАЬThe BirdcageтАЭ ready for the grand opening. So busy that it may not be possible for them to come up with new, original ideas for numbers that will go down in Pattaya folklore like some of their old masterpieces. Who can forget:

* That song with the boy in the dog costume who goes round the audience pretending to shag them.
* That song with the boys wearing chickens on their heads who run round the audience pretending to shag them.
* That song from the Jungle Book with the boy in the Gorilla suit who goes round the audience pretending to shag them.

HereтАЩs a few new ideas for Kev & Mark to mull over тАж
* Teddy Bear by Elvis тАж Get a boy in a Teddy Bear costume :snorting: to go round the audience pretending to shag them???
* WhatтАЩs new Pussycat by Tom Jones тАж Get a boy in a Cat costume :cat: to go round the audience pretending to shag them???
* Puppy Love by Donny Osmond тАж Get a boy in a Puppy costume :grommit: to go round the audience pretending to shag them???
* Yellow Bird :tweety: by Harry Bellafonte тАж Get a boy in a Big Bird from Sesame Street costume to go round the audience pretending to shag them???
* Mud, mud, glorious mud тАж The old Flanders & Swan Hippopotamus Song тАж Get Mark in a Hippo Suit :thumbleft: to go round the audience pretending to shag them???

:idea: Can anyone think of any more? :idea: or are you getting fed up with all the hype?

February 13th, 2008, 05:09
Hi,

I will certainly inform Marsha, that's his department! Sounds good anyway.

We have plans rthis year also to bring the MAJOR thai bands to Pattaya, at least one a month.

See you soon guys,

Kevin.

February 13th, 2008, 10:15
Thai Navy Band?

andrewcraig
February 13th, 2008, 16:28
Thai Navy Band?

Why not ? Monty did it

My straight friend lusts over the can can with girls with no nickers, showing their box Ugh.

I like shows more daring than Kaos, But not as boring as Topman and Throb

I like them older than Kaos May be Happy Boys sometimes Krazy

But when I come back I will support Birdcage and Kevin

Best wishes to you and I hope that the dogs and likewise are given a rest

February 13th, 2008, 19:06
Thai Navy Band?

Why not ? Monty did it

My straight friend lusts over the can can with girls with no nickers, showing their box Ugh.

I like shows more daring than Kaos, But not as boring as Topman and Throb

I like them older than Kaos May be Happy Boys sometimes Krazy

But when I come back I will support Birdcage and Kevin

Best wishes to you and I hope that the dogs and likewise are given a rest

Hi,

I 'll get on to Mark to get the new stuff in he has ben working on.

Problem is pleasing people, We did used to get peoplew bringing friends in just for the chickens, Nuns, Big Dog etc.

As the saying goes 'You can please some of the people some of the time......................'

February 13th, 2008, 19:22
Problem is pleasing people, We did used to get people bringing friends in just for the chickens, Nuns, Big Dog etc.

The chickens, dog and monkeys were fine in moderation but not everyone wishes to be physically assaulted. In my case, as a past frequent visitor to Throb, I suffered a split lip as a result of an 'over enthusiastic' monkey and ended up having to tip my favourite waiter each time to block their path when one of the monkeys got near to me during their act or alternatively had to step outside the bar whilst they were performing.

But, as you say, you can't please everyone and I suppose that these type of acts would be pointless without the 'physical assaults'.

MiniMee
February 14th, 2008, 05:01
We did used to get peoplew bringing friends in just for the chickens, Nuns, Big Dog etc.

But mostly the chicken, right?

lonelywombat
February 14th, 2008, 09:44
We did used to get people bringing friends in just for the chickens, Nuns, Big Dog etc.

But mostly the chicken, right?

LOL nice quip, but in the case of Throb not accurate.

There were many handsome boys when KQ owned the bar.

I thought however rather than using the boys as decoration for between shows , they could be more creative

to encourage offs for the benefit of the bar and the boys

With Throb and Splash, it was almost wall to wall shows with little time for go go contemplation

Why not have the first 5-10 offs between shows half price or reduced price. Win Win for bar,boy and client

Maybe the same for after the last show. I suggested once to a bar owner maybe he has a specials board

with the boys numbers for half price offs, that night only. Those boys with not many offs, new boys or

plain looking ones would be appreciative.

I know at times I have been in two minds whether to off any boy or not , but we all like a bargain

Another idea I put forward along the same lines was to have X's wheel, with a spin between shows

30 slots could be broken down say

1x all boys no off fee
2x 10 boys no off
4x 5 boys no off
5x 10boys half off
5x 10 boys 100b off
5x 10 boys 200b off
8x mamasan selection only

This gives 30 slots on a wheel,

It will generate interest from the gay patron, and not be of interest to the straight tourist

who leave as soon as the show finishes

To be eligible the patron must have a drinks tab.

February 14th, 2008, 13:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du4oYf71 ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du4oYf71pY8&feature=related)

Beyonce Experience Live - Crazy In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG2ixYJ79iE

You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)"

. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNFH0uRe ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNFH0uReWEQ&feature=related)
Don't Leave Me This Way (7"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiIJOB0G ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiIJOB0GLW4&feature=related)
Devine!!! тАЬso you think youтАЩre a man.тАЭ

I was recently in Jupiter 2000 behind Suriwongse Hotel Bangkok again after a while, even though it was 300 baht a drink the place was packed, the show was electric and we did not have a care in the world, these people at Jupiter have 'out goings' as big as a small country, they know exactly what the public want, it is also owned by 3 police I can tell you,

I have been banging on about someone opening a Club like this, in Pattaya since тАЬMadam Edds GymтАЭ moved to off the Sukumvit Road, from 2nd Road Pattaya, in the 90s, and we went out for dinner, I said to Madam Edd, before she was too drunk to bother, why does she not have a show like Jupiter when Edds started, it would the biggest hit in Pattaya, Get some of your more stunning handsome guys, who not only go off, but are there to Get the show jumping with excitement, I would also pay by results, the more offs the more bonus and basic pay, as they do in girlie bars. People only pay big money to guys if they think they are worth it, or there is an atmosphere created to warrant it, I have never paid less then 1000 baht but then again, I only go with 1000 baht or more guys, if your use to skinny runts, who only want to get back to there room as fast as possible, saying:- "their friend has the key, so have to go", you will only get what you pay for. that's half the trouble with pattaya so many cheap skates who demand so much from the guys, and feel so strong because they think they have power over them. because they only pay 300 to 500 baht an off.

If your going to invest money in Pattaya, it has to be different and the biggest and the best, most vibrant action show, in town, foot tapping Throbbing and as I said electric, from entering the door, till you leave, your always know if its good, no one will mind paying extra to go there. Give it the Wow Factor and you want loose nor will the customers.

Lat year I was doing a tour of the Miami Gay Show Bars and you can also learn a lot from them, The Show girls/boys are with Super Star looks and outfits bigger then normal, the songs are foot tapping, no slow ones, unless itтАЩs a fun ugly one. Above you will see some of the show line up songs so your get the idea..

Please Please can you for me, add Beyonce your see above, as a show stopper to start with, with 3 fat ladies backing, it goes down to the maximum, I have ever seen, then try Sylvester, then give a bit of Jimmy Summervile or his dancing queen is good,...then Divine тАЬDo you think youтАЩre a manтАЭ, I think I saw that one once at Throb, and it goes on, then some banging disco hits, as in Jupiter, Please oh, please go to Jupiter or Ill treat you, Masha as we have so much in Common and to talk about, being found guilty, in Pattayas .Kangaroo Court. of injustice, with out a may be they are innocent may be they have been Flammed by nasty nutters, even so its so hot and horny and full of over 150 people drinking at 300 baht a drink. Its got to be different, in that Soi Day and Night location and if any one can do it, you 2 can, but go to see the best around in Bangkok, over a few evenings please, you wont be disappointed.

February 14th, 2008, 23:45
If your going to invest money in Pattaya, it has to be different and the biggest and the best, most vibrant action show, in town, foot tapping Throbbing and as I said electric, from entering the door, till you leave, your always know if its good, no one will mind paying extra to go there. Give it the Wow Factor and you want loose nor will the customers.

At times, someone's language (wording and spelling) can be amazingly revealing... (Note in particular the last sentence :cyclopsani: )

February 15th, 2008, 05:51
... I remember seeing a couple of drag queens do this one and I thought it was great.

Diana Ross and the Supremes with only one person doing it, how they did it was a person in the middle (Diana) with two puppets (one on either side) doing the supremes, it was really good, they even had three separate dresses hanging from the one doing Diana and the other supremes. The puppets were also doing the mouth movements to some degree and even the hand movements if I remember right i.e. "Stop in the name of love". Dunno if anyone has ever seen it, but it was camp and fab.