View Full Version : soapy massage

February 9th, 2008, 14:31
Does anyone know where I can have a soapy gaymassage
(with extra's) in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Koh Samui?
Thanks for your information.
Hans

Sen Yai
February 9th, 2008, 15:17
In Bangkok, I think most massage places would provide this service on request.

Certainly Aqua, GQ and Hero who all have large bathrooms with inflatable mattresses for the purpose.

TrongpaiExpat
February 9th, 2008, 18:53
Maybe, but finding someone that knows how might be a different story. It's pretty clear that they get no training in massage. Add Albury to the list, they used to have it on the menu, not sure now.

Funny, soap massage is the standard in the numerous straight places yet all but ignored by the gay venues.

The only place that actually knew how to do this well was the long gone Adam and Eve.

You might get a decent shower massage at the Body Club. It's hit or miss and more on the miss. Some of the boys give a less than erotic bath and is closer to hosing down a water buffalo after a days work in the rice field.

February 9th, 2008, 19:52
Hans - maybe you should try Pattaya's famous

"Madam Ed
42/10 Soi Sabajai Village, Sukhumvit Rd
Phone: (0) 3842 - 7413
Where Adam & Eve used to be, now under a new name (May 2002) after re-opening (April 2002) after a short forced closure. A bit out of the way, but offer many types of massage including their famous full body massage.'

courtesy www.dreadedned.com (http://www.dreadedned.com)

February 10th, 2008, 20:51
Would someone give details explaining just what a Soapy Massage includes.

I had assumed the somewhat sensual shower before the massage was a Soapy, until the reference above about an inflatable ?? in the shower. And does the Soapy Massage still include the oil or cream or whatever after the shower???

The boys at Bonnys in BKK have always given a nice sensual shower prior to the massage and a standard shower after the massage. Far better than the rather plain shower at Hero or the few others I have tried.

And in straight places, do they list the Soapy as an option to the Oil or Cream or Auromatherapy or whatever??

February 10th, 2008, 23:28
More accurately, it should be described as a "soapy body-to-body" massage. Essentially, you are asked to lie face-down on an inflatable mattress (the type that floats in swimming pools) that is placed on the bathroom floor. The boy soaps you thoroughly and then himself. Then he lies on top of your back and glides his entire body up and down your back. After a while, he asked you to turn over and repeats the gliding, up and down your front.

This is followed by a shower to wash off the soap.

At Madame Ed's - mind you, this was years ago, so I don't know if its the same still - this is followed by the usual cream or oil massage on a bed. Thus, the body-to-body really takes the place of the shower that precedes the massage. They do spend more time body-to-body than one would for a shower, but it also means less time for the cream/oil part.

In a number of places in Malaysia, an oil body-to-body massage is available. It's done in the massage room, not in the bathroom.

bing
February 11th, 2008, 00:05
You described the soapy massage well, I would just add that often the soapy massage was the entire massage for the hour, and the ritual of taking a bath in an old fashioned bath tub was part of the plan. I had read about it but the experience of a soapy massage at Adam and Eves is still in my memory. Many years ago there were some 50 guys to choose from, and I have no idea if I choose well or not, but it was all I could have imagined and more. After the massage the tub was again filled with warm water and you were again washed an rinsed by the attending young man.
Since it was my first visit to Pattaya when I went there, I'm still happy knowing I probably over tipped. What price is a happy memory.

February 11th, 2008, 07:53
Wow, thanks for the info. I'm having a good memory of one just from my fantasy while reading your description.

Does anyone know if this still exists and if so where? And I wonder why they were discontinued? I'm ready.

TrongpaiExpat
February 11th, 2008, 11:07
Does anyone know if this still exists and if so where? And I wonder why they were discontinued? I'm ready.

That's what we are answering. Yes, some places might offer it but it not a routine anymore and I doubt your going to find anyone that knows how to do it well.

The description provided by macaroni21 is missing one point. Generally there's a bar at the head where the massage boy holds to support his weight and make the glide back and forth faster. Otherwise the whole process just fights gravity and it is only a lay down, move around a bit deal.

The other position that works is a straddle with the legs doing more of the massage than the body.

This site list almost 50 of these soap massage centers in Bangkok for straight people but not one gay?
bangkok2night.com/massage/ (http://bangkok2night.com/massage/)