PDA

View Full Version : Any F**K shows or bars like Golden Cock or NB in Patayya

February 9th, 2008, 05:31
Just wondering if there are any of the old style fuck shows in Pattaya and in particular Sunee? Also I have enjoyed the at the bar personal attention given in BKK at Golden Cock and Nature Boys. Any places like that where you can play in the bar?

I am also going to get a four handed "massage." Any recommendations in Sunee or Pattaya in general?

February 9th, 2008, 08:00
GEEEEEEEEZ!! Give us a break.

February 9th, 2008, 08:50
GEEEEEEEEZ!! Give us a break.

Welllll - you gotta give the guy credit. He knows what he wants and isn't shy about asking for it!

Its interesting, for all the talk about Pattaya being "Sin City" I've never seen a fcuk show there, only in Bangkok.

I have a feeling Catawumpus will be able to help you out though. :idea:

catawampuscat
February 9th, 2008, 09:05
sorry kenc to disappoint you but I don't go to Golden Cock or Nature Boys in BKK and can't opine on similar
bars in Pattaya. On rare occasions a boy bar tries to do fuck shows but nothing like BKK.

The four hand massage is also something I can't opine on and don't know if available or where to find but I
am sure one could find the answers at crusingforsex.com or ask there.. Sorry kenc :cat:

Sen Yai
February 9th, 2008, 11:16
I don't know what goes on in the go-go bars in Pattaya, but isn't an "an old-fashioned fuck show, like Bangkok" really what ChrisUK is alluding to in the current thread entitled Villa Rouge Show Tonight (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/villa-rouge-show-tonight-t13951.html) ?

For those who regularly or occasionally frequent this bar in Pattaya, the mamasan informed me that tonight's show will be extra special, following on from the regular show at 10pm.

and, subsequently;

Update: For those who enjoyed the show on Friday and those who missed it, you will be pleased to hear that they will be continuing with the tweaked show and the new special addition after the regular part every night.

colmx
February 9th, 2008, 20:34
There i a bar in Pattata on soi 15 that has Bkk style fuck shows

Can't remember its name -(off walking st - closer to 2nd rd than walking st end) but its not hard to spot as there are usually loads of str8s being herded upstairs to watch the boy-fuck-boy show

What ever you do don't let a tout bring you there...
Tout price is 500B for first drink!

Go there without Touts help and its 150B per drink

Quite good show too, some of the ex-mayaboys work there as coyotes in between each act, friend of mine works there, he reckons the do 10-15 fuck shows a night, depending on how many russians are forking out 500Bs!

February 9th, 2008, 22:33
On rare occasions a boy bar tries to do fuck shows but nothing like BKK.. The four hand massage is also something I can't opine on and don't know if available or where to find ...And so the point of living in Pattaya for the hardened sex-pat is ... ?

Jetsam
February 9th, 2008, 23:52
On rare occasions a boy bar tries to do fuck shows but nothing like BKK.. The four hand massage is also something I can't opine on and don't know if available or where to find ...And so the point of living in Pattaya for the hardened sex-pat is ... ?

I'm not a Sex-pat only a tourist but my guess is

1. clean air instead of the daily BKK smog

2. a beach although not as nice as Phuket or other Islands , it's more than
BKK has.

3. relative small with 3 nice gay areas , plenty of great and not so great
international/'thai restaurants

4. close to BKK , a 2 hour taxi ride will bring you to a fuck show and you
can be back in Pattaya a few hours later to go to the beach again.

February 9th, 2008, 23:57
4. close to BKK, a 2 hour taxi ride will bring you to a fuck show and you can be back in Pattaya a few hours later to go to the beach again.Lunchtime O'Booze and I share a close friendship with the great Dame Edna Everage, who often remarks of her home town that "Melbourne is so central, you can just hop on a plane and within 24 hours you can be somewhere really interesting"

February 10th, 2008, 01:19
4. close to BKK, a 2 hour taxi ride will bring you to a fuck show and you can be back in Pattaya a few hours later to go to the beach again.Lunchtime O'Booze and I share a close friendship with the great Dame Edna Everage, who often remarks of her home town that "Melbourne is so central, you can just hop on a plane and within 24 hours you can be somewhere really interesting"

Homi,

One of the few witty things I have seen you write and then ,they were not your words.