PDA

View Full Version : Villa Rouge Show Tonight

ChrisUK
February 8th, 2008, 00:08
For those who regularly or occasionally frequent this bar in Pattaya, the mamasan informed me that tonight's show will be extra special, following on from the regular show at 10pm.

There is no doubt that recent performances have been more revealing than previously seen. It's now more like it used to be many months ago. The encouragement by some customers has brought about this state of affairs, along with the directing by a lively mamasan.

Hopefully, an increased size of audience will encourage regular 'specials' and further developments to the programme.

Update: For those who enjoyed the show on Friday and those who missed it, you will be pleased to hear that they will be continuing with the tweaked show and the new special addition after the regular part every night.

catawampuscat
February 8th, 2008, 10:39
It shouldn't be a problem getting an increased size of audience once the word gets out that the show is fun again.
Some of us will wait until after the 11Th , when the no smoking tobacco ban gets started but at least Villa Rouge seems
to control the boys smoking tobacco..

One should also check out Minou Go Go Boy Bar as they have increased size of staff (puns anyone?) and lots of new
boys from Chiang Mai area and no more lady-boys.

While in Sunee Plaza, Legun aka Jungle Bar is worth stopping in for a 99B. drink. Now, they finally have enough go go boys
to make the place interesting and except for too high dancing areas (neck aches if you stay too long) the bar finally works and
the 99B. drinks are a good idea. Frisky boys and some nooks and crannies to get acquainted.

JJJ continues to be the classiest of the group with new boys coming and going nightly.. It is loosey goosey and usually lots of fun
and very comfortable with comfy seating and bearable noise level. Tobacco smoking ban will make JJJ even better.

Krazy Dragon getting ready to start new shows as the stage looks ready and they are also well staffed.. It has been crowded most nites
recently and too many customers (especially the vile tobacco smokers) decrease my enjoyment but high season will soon run its course
and with the tobacco ban and far fewer customers, Krazy Dragon should be even more fun.. The new show is eagerly awaited!!

Sundance is another go go bar that is usually lots of fun and an eyeful. The mood is usually upbeat and without tobacco smokers it will
be even better. They seem to have gotten the message and lady-boys are now rare and the boys know how to interest the customers
with a non stop "show". On the must see and go list...

I will leave several other Sunee go go boy bar out of my update as I don't frequent them but if anyone can add anything about the current
status, quantity and quality of the go go boys, general ambiance, it would be helpful. With Wonderland Boys closed and for sale, reviews of
Euro Boys, Good Boys, Top Man and Nice Boys are missing from my Sunee list of go go boy bars. I have also left out the outer-Sunee Plaza area
go go bars like All Boys and Happy Boys for others to comment on.

Back on topic with Villa Rouge aka Kaos, this bar seems to be back to its former premiere status and with the show fun again, it is also a must go
bar. See you all there tonite with ChrisUK. Bring tip money and let the fun begin! :cat:

February 8th, 2008, 12:43
hello catawampuscat
I visit long time not pattaya (sunee plaza) where is wonderland boys, nice boys, goodboys, are this new go go bars or have only change the name and are open or close ? and k-boy is close or open, have change the name ?
thank you for a answer

catawampuscat
February 8th, 2008, 13:59
Wonderland Boys used to be Ozone Boys and is above Forest Bar but Wonderland is closed and for sale/rent now.

Nice Boys is the new name for the old K-Boys and is open but I haven't checked it out for a while.

Good Boys is fairly new boy go go bar and across the little soi from Uniform Bar.
Uniform Bar is a beer bar and there are many other in Sunee Plaza as well and well worth visiting.. :cat:

ChrisUK
February 9th, 2008, 08:57
Update: For those who enjoyed the show on Friday and those who missed it, you will be pleased to hear that they will be continuing with the tweaked show and the new special addition after the regular part every night.

TrongpaiExpat
February 9th, 2008, 11:42
The lack of details on exactly what this new and really big shew is all about is forcing me to make the 2 hour journey to Pattaya to see for myself.