PDA

View Full Version : Meet "Biew Blue Guy" of Bangkok....

travelerjim
February 5th, 2008, 09:31
Cruising Gaydar today...
and My Gaydar "pinged" on this handsome Thai from Bangkok...

Meet "Biew of Bangkok"..
his profile on Gaydar is "donald_airline"
and he is 23 years old'

He says ...about himself:

"Although I look like normal people that who are living around me, I am lonest of them."

And he is looking for:

"I looking for someone that ready give me about really love."gkok....

Meet Biew of Bangkok:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/4525794_117619.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/4525794_378496.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/BieuofBangkok3.jpg

and for the faint hearted...(close your eyes)....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/BiewofBangkok2.jpg

Gosh fellas...anyone around here who can keep Biew in good company "so he will not feel alone"?

and...most importantly - be ready to "give me about real love?"

Such handsomeness in Thais ....which abounds in beautiful Thailand!

Take good care...

thrillbill
February 5th, 2008, 20:30
Be ready to be his personal ATM machine... come on, do U really think a fellow with those "assets" would be lonely?

February 6th, 2008, 04:45
Can anyone find travelerjim's profile on Gaydar?
I wonder how he would feel with his personal details plastered all over a message board? Give the rest of us a laugh tho...... :hello1:

travelerjim
February 6th, 2008, 08:25
Can anyone find travelerjim's profile on Gaydar?
I wonder how he would feel with his personal details plastered all over a message board? Give the rest of us a laugh tho...... :hello1:

Soooo...coatimundi....
you want a "good laugh"?

Have a "good laugh" ..here's my gaydar profile

tj1234 ( 64 years old )
Seeking friends

I am a Single Gay Man
Interested in meeting Single Man
For Friendship, Email/Chat
Between 18 & 25 years old

About
A retired American now living in Thailand - in search of meeting new friends in Asia.

Looking For
Honesty, fun loving, caring and open to meeting a new friend.

Languages
English

Leisure Activities
Clubbing, Computers, Dining Out, Hiking, Movies, Music, Photography, Reading, Shopping,
Surfing the Web, Television, Theater, Traveling, Videos/DVDs, Walking

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/JVM.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/Jim.jpg

coatimundi...

I have nothing to hide...I am proud of who I am...
and most proud of the many Thais I have sponsored at Thai high schools and universities..
for I believe an education can be the key to a Thai's future success and financial freedom.

My pic and background information has been available for a long, long time.
on TravelerJim's Insurance

http://www.tjinsurance.com

In closing...
May I please add....
I have my personal reasons for seeking new friends in Thailand and Asia.

Those of my closest expatriate friends who do know me ...
know that I may be seeking out a new - prospective university student to sponsor...
as one of the two which I now sponsor - graduates next week :-)

I am so proud of him! He is my Thai bf and it is hard to believe that 4 years of his university studies
have passed by so fast...he has earned a Bachelor Degree in Business English Communication.

The second student is "straight" and a bright young man...3.26 GPA...
and - will be a Senior at university in June 2008.

I stepped in to sponsor him when his father had a serious accident 2 years ago
and he was going to drop out of university to go to work.

That did not happen, I am pleased to say! And we have already begun to explore a Masters
Degree program for him in USA at the end of his Senior year.

Now, if I can find one Thai who is in need of sponsorship assistance,
and has the desire, GPA potential, and yes - gay...I just might step up ...
and see to it he has the opportunity to study.

In recent months have cruised many clubs and bars in Pattaya...and just have not
found what I am looking for in a Thai who is serious about attending university and study.

So I have recently chose to post on gaydar...for a month - and each one that replies...I ask about their
education and goals in life...and not about their "size" and sex in bed!

Seem strange to you?... Maybe...but I have already several good candidates
for university education...and ...in the weeks ahead...time will tell.

Take good care!

February 6th, 2008, 12:41
A couple of things for you to mull over ...

Did you ask Khun Biew if he wanted his Gaydar profile posted here?

My pic and background information has been available for a long, long time on TravelerJim's Insurance
How old are those photos of you; that one in the suit must be at least 10 years old. A tad disingenuous???

travelerjim
February 6th, 2008, 12:52
My pic and background information has been available for a long, long time on TravelerJim's Insurance

You said and asked:

"How old are those photos of you;
that one in the suit must be at least 10 years old.
A tad disingenuous???"

FYI...

The photo showing me in the blue Thai silk suit....
was taken in a photo studio in City of Chonburi ...in November 2007...
on the same day my Thai bf had his university graduation photos taken...
less than 3 months ago....NOT the 10 years ago as you have suggested.

The other photo of me was taken about 6 months ago ...
on the old terrace of Monty's in Jomtien Complex.

February 6th, 2008, 12:59
Traverlerjim that was quite a speech.
Wouldn't the gaydar pixle of you spread eagled with a beer bottle up your crack have been enough to wet our appetite?

February 6th, 2008, 13:43
You know better than to argue with idiots. Remember some people love to fight windmills. There is an ignore button which works very well...

Keep up the work you enjoy.

February 6th, 2008, 15:15
You know better than to argue with idiots. Remember some people love to fight windmills. There is an ignore button which works very well...

Keep up the work you enjoy.

For crying out loud, looking for poor students, hairy old windmill will grope you for your college fee? There is no shame involved with using Gaydar, it doesn't make you just another old slut looking for a fuck, its just a very practical way to meet people in your area. Nice story anyway.

What happened to "your boy friend" after he graduated "TJ" ? I mean why are you still fishing?

February 6th, 2008, 18:57
The photo showing me in the blue Thai silk suit....
was taken in a photo studio in City of Chonburi ...in November 2007...
on the same day my Thai bf had his university graduation photos taken...
less than 3 months ago....NOT the 10 years ago as you have suggested.

The other photo of me was taken about 6 months ago ...
on the old terrace of Monty's in Jomtien Complex.

I accept your word and offer my apologies .... it's just that I met you 6 or 7 years ago with the dear departed David in Pattaya and you looked a lot older then than you do in last year's photo.
Are you taking some elixir of youth? Botox? Something Chinese with deer antler and Tiger penis? or is it that retirement suits you? :bounce:

February 6th, 2008, 19:48
What happened to "your boy friend" after he graduated "TJ" ? I mean why are you still fishing?

What evidence or proof do you have for disbelieving TJ's claims in his post you moron. As someone that knows him, I would not doubt his claims in any way. If you knew him too, there would have been no need on your part to have inquired about his b/f, not that it is any of your business. I will leave TJ to answer your inquiry, should he so wish.

I was one of the jury that were still out concerning the claims made by others, that you were an idiot, however, it looks like I am now ready to deliver my verdict, thanks to the evidence just presented to me by yourself. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/mad.gif

As someone with more mouth it would seem, than a cow has cunt, how about posting your Gaydar profile. I wont hold my breath waiting.

G.

February 6th, 2008, 22:20
64 year old and looking for boys from 18 up to 25
do they not call this as a dirty old man looking for cheap sex with young boys

February 6th, 2008, 22:27
64 year old and looking for boys from 18 up to 25. do they not call this as a dirty old man looking for cheap sex with young boysAnd we care what "they" think because ... ?

February 6th, 2008, 22:28
64 year old and looking for boys from 18 up to 25
do they not call this as a dirty old man looking for cheap sex with young boys

With regard to the above statement TJ, may I refer you to an earlier post by Pattaya Male in suggesting how to deal with it.

Quote: TJ
You know better than to argue with idiots. Remember some people love to fight windmills. There is an ignore button which works very well... Keep up the work you enjoy.

Choc Dee Jim,

George.

blazer
February 7th, 2008, 11:09
Another good post again, TJ. Mr. Biew is looking for a man of his choice, otherwise would not be posting on gaydar. Ignore all the naysayers.

anakot
February 7th, 2008, 11:38
Well done Travelerjim. I have not met you but heard of you and congratulate you on putting some of your money into such worthy fellows.

As for age difference don't worry too much. Elle Mcpherson aged 44 is dating a 21 year old apparently. I've thought long and hard about why she would be dating this fellow but can't think why.

AS for getting Biew's permission. His stuff is already PUBLIC if its on gaydar so what is the issue. My advice is to seek a finders fee if he meets Mr Right on account of you publicity.

February 7th, 2008, 13:46
TravelerJim, we have not met, but you have my respect!

I have sponsored a couple boys along the way back in the USA. Never a Gay one; but still got lots of personal satisfaction seeing how some time, attention, and well placed dollars can influence not just the boys life but others that he touches along the way.

One of my "boys" would surely have ended up in the prison system except for the well timed love, attention, and support. He is now the proud father of his own boy in gradeschool. I never experienced a gay moment with him but still shared a different love. I like to think I made a difference.

Keep up the good work. And if in Thailand it is possible to blend in some physical attachment or fun, so much the better. Good for you.

Geezer
February 7th, 2008, 16:59
I have known Jim for years, and know many students whoтАЩs education he has supported financially, far more than he has mentioned here.

In the years before he lived in Thailand, he was forced to monitor studentsтАЩ progress from the US. Jim would occasionally ask David in Pattaya and myself to be his agents on the ground. You can imagine the adventures we had in attempting to assure that funds were legitimately dispersed. At one point I selfishly threw up my hands and wrote Jim I couldnтАЩt deal with it any more, and Jim recruited тАЬPapa ManopтАЭ to step into the breach until he could get to Thailand.

A friend and I encountered a brilliant lad with a sterling record who had just been graduated from тАЬhigh schoolтАЭ, but had no funds to continue his education. We wanted to help, but felt we couldnтАЩt afford additional obligations. I approached Jim haltingly, knowing of several others he was supporting at the time.

When we mentioned the situation to Jim, before even seeing the boy he said something must be done. Jim traveled to Sripitum University, took care of the enrolment, even found a room for the boy in the home of one of the professors. (ThereтАЩs an amusing and heart warming saga involving JimтАЩs beneficence here too, but this is not the place for it.)

The student turned out to be mentally unstable (as is so often the case with those of us mentally gifted), but Jim continued trying to get help for him, even beyond a point I thought reasonable.

I believe someone on this board suggested he supported these students order to gain favors from them. I assure you that he is not interested in favors from many of the students. Some, such as siblings in Udon Thani, he had never even seen.

Understandably, when he does find a boy with whom he would like a relationship, Jim bends every effort to get him in school.