PDA

View Full Version : First time visitor.

February 4th, 2008, 02:13
Hello all,
I will go to BKK for a month in late Feb, would like to get advise on where to go, what to do etc.
My interests are not culture things, just fun with boys.
My friends who have been there suggested TAWAN and HERO bars. and Pattaya.
are those the only place worth going? anymore advise will greatly be appreciated.

February 4th, 2008, 05:20
Try Soi Duangthawee in BKK -nice bars, very nice boys.

In the daytime, try the skytrain, then a river boat, see a few temples, wander round the market by the river, do the Royal Palace.
When you get bored, get on a train to Aranya Prathet, cross the border to Cambodia & go to Siem Reap & Angkor Wat complex.

TrongpaiExpat
February 4th, 2008, 12:52
If your cuming here for a sex hoilday, not that there's anything wrong with that, you better off taking a look at CRS

LINK (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?s=6670d320364d08da1f244425a73c72c c&forumid=82)

and Dreaded Ned for links, maps and listing of venues.

www.dreadedned.com/ (http://www.dreadedned.com/)

There's more on Bangkok there, here is mostly Pattaya centric fellasand a host of weardos to boot.

Have fun!

February 4th, 2008, 13:17

:evil5: Welcome er :puke: Toom. This is your first time is it? Lets hope Thailand with it's glorious culture rubs some of it off onto you besides the various STD's you will no doubt be taking back with you as little or hopefully large mementoes of your stay.

May I suggest you stand on a curb at Sukhumvit road and breath in deeply for at least hour, about nine in the morning should do the trick, they say it's a guaranteed aphrodisiac and boy magnet.

I hope you feel differently by the time you leave, very differently.

francois
February 4th, 2008, 13:32
Toom, Forget Bangkok and come to Pattaya. It is smaller in scale and easier to get around and lots of fun. And forget the weirdos on this forum.

February 4th, 2008, 14:11

:evil5: Welcome er :puke: Toom. This is your first time is it? Lets hope Thailand with it's glorious culture rubs some of it off onto you besides the various STD's you will no doubt be taking back with you as little or hopefully large mementoes of your stay.

May I suggest you stand on a curb at Sukhumvit road and breath in deeply for at least hour, about nine in the morning should do the trick, they say it's a guaranteed aphrodisiac and boy magnet.

I hope you feel differently by the time you leave, very differently.

Seriously TOOOOOM........you should listen to CEDRIC, not only does he indicate that your post is associated with vomit, he also assumes that you practice unsafe sex....shame on you. I am sure he means errr...'no offence.'
CEDRIC is an expert on ALL things, just ask him...he'll tell you. You might find him a little obnoxious in his self-righteous, infallable ways and apart from wishing you serious health problems and possibly death. He is, I am sure, quite a nice guy.
I am sure you will have a great time in Thailand, play safe and obey the laws of the land and remember if you come across some arsewipe who tells you how and what to do on YOUR vacation....it's probably the wonderful CEDRIC. (Please deliver the second kick in the balls from me....he's a total wanker!

February 4th, 2008, 15:40
Thank-you Aussie seal for that glowing introduction?

I personally cannot imagine anyone going to Thailand for the first time with nothing but sex on the brain. The first time! The mind boggles. It's a perfect waste of space on the bucket shop airline they will be using.

February 4th, 2008, 16:08
Thank-you Aussie seal for that glowing introduction?

I personally cannot imagine anyone going to Thailand for the first time with nothing but sex on the brain. The first time! The mind boggles. It's a perfect waste of space on the bucket shop airline they will be using.

"bucket shop airline"....I see no mention of airlines in this thread.
How would you know what airline this member is using.
Perhaps you meant "package deal tourist?"
Please explain, if, of course, it is not beneath you to do so.

Anyway, painful as it is, I must agree with you.......my first trip to LOS was not based on the sex trade. It is a wonderful and fascinating country and deserves more appreciation than it's prostitution.
I have met many lovely people in Thailand and still count them among my friends. TOOM....you would do yourself a disservice not to get aquainted with the culture and people, the food and the way of life in Thailand. I'll be there again myself next week and look forward to catching up with many locals and perhaps enjoy the company of some new Thai friends.

February 5th, 2008, 02:44
From my first visit a few months back:
Daytime: Culture, heritage, sightseeing, fun, meeting people.
Night time: Going to bars, getting really intimate.
There was time for both......

Point is, the first time visitor can buy a cheap guidebook with all the information for daytime pursuits, but then relies on the friendly contributors to this forum & the like for advice on nightlife.

February 5th, 2008, 05:11
Hello all,
I will go to BKK for a month in late Feb, would like to get advise on where to go, what to do etc.
My friends who have been there suggested TAWAN and HERO bars. and Pattaya.
are those the only place worth going? anymore advise will greatly be appreciated.

Try this itinerary:

Afternoons -
Stroll Lumpini park or the big shopping centres - loads of lads.
Take in a massage - lots of diffreent places - check dreadedned.com.

Night time - from 6.00pm to dawn, in this order:
Babylon - a must. A Great Sauna.
Pubs - Balcony, Cafe 4, Telephone, All in Silom Soi 4. Lots of guys on the terraces looking for fun.
Gogo bars - Soi Duangthawee (nee Soi Twilight) lots of go-go bars with nice boys. It's a soi off Surawongse Road almost opposite Patpong.
Tawan - only if you are into muscle.
DJ Station - after midnight in Silom Soi 2, a disco full of available fun-loving boys.
GOD, another disco but gets going only after DJ Station closes at 3.00am. Difficult to find - follow the crowd out of DJ's.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

February 5th, 2008, 21:48
I applaud original poster's honesty that he is visiting Thailand mainly or only for sex.
I myself is a sex tourist. To me, Thailand is good only for sex. I have been to that "Palace" and many markets and temples, but it is only when I wanted to take a brake from sex cruising. And after visiting each of those cultural sites (ie. tourist sites), I absolutely have no desire to visit any of those place twice. Those "palace" and temples are just laughable. It is no wonder Thailand have been a third world country ever since it exists. And I can tell you it will remain a third world country forever.

February 5th, 2008, 22:19
My first time in Thailand was because I had to have an Asian stopover on a round-the-world ticket, and my choices were Bangkok or Singapore. I asked a flight attendant friend of mine who travelled regularly to both which one he would choose and he recommended Bangkok - for the sex. That was why I went there, and it's the only reason I keep going back. I don't agree with Scott about the temples etc. being the cause of Thailand being Third World, but they hold no further interest for me now I've seen them once.

Jetsam
February 6th, 2008, 01:40
I applaud original poster's honesty that he is visiting Thailand mainly or only for sex.
I myself is a sex tourist. To me, Thailand is good only for sex. I have been to that "Palace" and many markets and temples, but it is only when I wanted to take a brake from sex cruising. And after visiting each of those cultural sites (ie. tourist sites), I absolutely have no desire to visit any of those place twice. Those "palace" and temples are just laughable. It is no wonder Thailand have been a third world country ever since it exists. And I can tell you it will remain a third world country forever.

yes yes yes, same same , last holliday I was with a "bf" and he really raved about that he wanted me to see some place in pattaya , it was an old temple or something like that , and the King went there too , well the place will be closed and was only open for public for 2 days, it was very boring but he thought it was great and I veined that I enjoyed myself too. I don't agree that Thailand is a third world country, because people seem to be happier than the people in the so called first world countries. but I admit that my only reason for visit this country again and again is the sex, and not the temples or culture.

February 6th, 2008, 06:38
aussieal wrote :

Please deliver the second kick in the balls from me....he's a total wanker!

Even if he's not the theatre going type person things like STOMP are loved ! :clown: