View Full Version : why do the boys wear condoms when doing the shows?

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2008, 08:31
Why do the boys wear condoms when doing the shows in Bangkok?

I mean, I understand they wear condoms when doing the fucking shows, but even when they're not touching each other, just "showing off" during the big cock shows, they wear condoms. I would love to see their cocks au naturel without the covering...

In phuket there's one show where the boy takes everything off, and he also wears a condom.

dab69
February 3rd, 2008, 09:27
to keep fat guys from drooling on him?

February 3rd, 2008, 09:51
stops friction and accidental fag butt burns.

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2008, 11:32
stops friction and accidental fag butt burns.

friction?

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2008, 11:34
I dont think I would want to see barebacking shows... don't like unsafe sex

but I still don't understand why they wear condoms in the non-fucking shows.... where all they are doing is jerking off and showing off their cocks to the audience

February 3rd, 2008, 12:37
but I still don't understand why they wear condoms in the non-fucking shows.... where all they are doing is jerking off and showing off their cocks to the audience

It could possibly be to prevent any of the audience being unexpectedly hit in the eye by a foreign substance. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

George.

February 3rd, 2008, 12:39
Agreed....a real distraction and unneccesary if no sex involved.

Now tell me..........an egg show I can almost imagine. But what the hell is your reference to a "dart show".

I thought I had seen it all, but I just can't get that one figured out.

colmx
February 3rd, 2008, 20:01
I always presumed the condom worked as sort of cock ringand helped to maintain an erection?

As for the dart show -or the fart show as my BF likes to call it... they still have it nightly around 11.45 in Sawatdee boys..

TrongpaiExpat
February 3rd, 2008, 20:07
I always presumed the condom worked as sort of cock ringand helped to maintain an erection?

Yes, and look closer, there's a second condom at the root of the penis used as a constrictor devise. I guess it works.

A few of the non-fucking shows have now omitted the condoms.

February 3rd, 2008, 23:10
... but I still don't understand why they wear condoms in the non-fucking shows.... where all they are doing is jerking off and showing off their cocks to the audienceFor the same reason many of them discreetly wear cock-rings - to maintain the erection