View Full Version : Spice Magazine

colmx
February 2nd, 2008, 07:00
To the publisher/Editor or Spice:

I'm back 2 weeks today from 10 days in Pattaya...
One of the first things i normally do when i get to Thailand is pick up a copy of Spice/Sticky Rice/Thaiguys magazine

On this trip however i was unable to locate a copy of the magazine in any of my usual haunts or in fact any gay places around Pattaya... nor was i able to find any back issues...

I know its high season / but i was very disappointed to miss out on my favourite toilet reading material when i was in LOS

I appreciate its expensive to produce copies of this publication... but i think its better to have too many copies of the magazine on the streets than not enough...

I shall return to thailand in April... Hope to find Spice in better circulation by then!

February 2nd, 2008, 09:01
DELETED

thaiworthy-old
February 2nd, 2008, 09:57
I was staying at the Ambiance last trip and noticed all the Spice Magazines gone. I called Spice Phil and he rushed copies to the hotel immediately.

Yes, it was that easy!

thrillbill
February 2nd, 2008, 10:34
Just last week I was reading through Spice and was thinking was a great magazine it has turned out to be. Needless to say since Phil (I think that's his name) took over, the magazine has developed into a top class periodical...and its free. With the selected information and articles inside (-along with its colored pages) it is just as good as a magazine one would buy off the newstand.