PDA

View Full Version : Bed Bugs

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 1st, 2008, 16:21
it's been so long since I was called "working boy(s) whore(s) or prostitute(s( or money-boy(s).."

they really were the days and now my long term memory is coming back I can recall how often it happened !

mind you in those days 2/6d went a long way and I was more than happy to pleasure an elder gent for a small gratuity-indeed it was my wont to frequent the gentleman's swimming pool at Hampstead Heath and bat my eyelids at the odd stockbroker who had told his wife he was going for his daily constitutional at the heath.

Indeed I well remember a quite famous parl******arian who savored my favors and gave me an extra sixpence as a tip.
That episode stuck in my mind as he was rather jolly that evening in a late sitting and readily agreed to the passage of several important bills.

In my own small way-I like to feel that I was personally responsible for the governance of Great Britain and quite possibly changed the course of history.

God forbid-I never got scabies though !

February 1st, 2008, 17:02
Well J**** H C*****!
Its only J**** versus H**** on that one, and who's to say G***** infact didn't complain, we only have J****'s word on that, as all the complaints were apparently conveniently confidential.
It seemed all to smooth an operation if you ask C***** who loves a good bit of gossip anyway, especially if it is about scabies, btw which I thought only sheep got.

Cat********* you see how confusing this all becomes. I meant PUssHead and no "gay" is not spelt with six stars as M********* was pointing out earlier, you have to count, but G****** is spelt with five stars excluding his initial.

I am still G** if that's what you are worried about you silly old w****.

You are such a total fuckwit Cedric, full of shit and self righteousness, scabie mites would spit you out as unpalatable!
Only SHEEP get scabies........lol and you a self professing expert on HIV/AIDS?????????
No doubt I can look forward to your uneducated and indignant reply.......take my advice....don't bother.

Marsilius
February 1st, 2008, 17:22
"Scabies is caused by the mite Sarcoptes scabiei, variety hominis, as shown by the Italian biologist Diacinto Cestoni in the 18th century. It produces intense, itchy skin rashes when the impregnated female tunnels into the stratum corneum of the skin and deposits eggs in the burrow. The larvae, which hatch in 3-10 days, move about on the skin, molt into a "nymphal" stage, and then mature into adult mites. The adult mites live 3-4 weeks in the host's skin.

The action of the mites moving within the skin and on the skin itself produces an intense itch which may resemble an allergic reaction in appearance. The presence of the eggs produces a massive allergic response which, in turn, produces more itching.

Scabies is transmitted readily, often throughout an entire household, by skin-to-skin contact with an infected person (e.g. bed partners, schoolmates, daycare), and thus is sometimes classed as a sexually transmitted disease. Spread by clothing, bedding, or towels is a less significant risk, though possible." [From Wkipedia entry on "scabies".]

Good to know, aussieal, that in Australia the sheep go to school, wear clothes and even use towels.

February 2nd, 2008, 02:20
Sheep get scrapy, people get scabies.

What an informed & courteous debate we have.....

February 2nd, 2008, 02:56
Or, to paraphrase Marsilius, "Irritation is caused by the mite Sawatdee, variety homintern {and others}"

February 2nd, 2008, 18:57
What a bizzare thread this is.

Or maybe I'm just still jet-lagged? :tard:

February 5th, 2008, 05:42
I met a guy in Picaddily London under the same circumstances, as we both walked away, he had a bit of a limp - only to find out when they got back to his place, I had to upstrap his leg before I did the honours!!

February 5th, 2008, 12:14
Funny how weird this place gets when I'm not around to provide a touch of sanity.

So where the hell do the (Subject) bed bugs come in?
Through the ceiling, I'm told.
Or do you mean the bugs some contract from close contact in bed (Crotch crickets.) as bed bugs, O'Booze? Hm.... Bed Bugs O'Booze--Has a ring to it.

Which reminds me: speaking of weird--and we were--what's happened to Dame Sanity Snatchkin?... or whatever she calls herself when she's to home.

February 5th, 2008, 12:22
....Or maybe I'm just still jet-lagged?

Do you ever get broom-lagged?... Or shagged?

thaiworthy-old
February 5th, 2008, 21:06
....Or maybe I'm just still jet-lagged?

Do you ever get broom-lagged?... Or shagged?

That was cheeky. I hope you two know each other and this was meant in jest. Otherwise, how has kenc provoked you? I enjoy his posts and his presence on this board. He has contributed nothing but happy, joyful things.