View Full Version : Bar boys sleeping with each other... the mind boggles

Beachlover
February 1st, 2008, 20:06
Do bar boys ever get naughty with each other???

When I first offed a boy, he'd only been working for 2 months and was extremely cute.

I asked him where he stayed, and he said that because he didn't have enough money yet, they let him sleep inside the bar with many other boys free.

I also got to visit one of his friends who had his own little apartment/room. He explained that he could do this because he had been working for longer.

So anyway, this got me thinking and wondering, do bar boys ever get naughty with each other?

I mean, imagining all these cute boys, who spend all their working hours wearing nothing more than revealing underwear, sharing the same room, sleeping together and showering together.... surely they must get so horny in there?? Do they ever have crushes on each other? Do they ever sleep with each other? Help each other relieve the tension a little?

What happens when a "new boy" who is unbelievably hot arrives?

Anyone have any insights into this?

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 1st, 2008, 20:24
except for the night I was returning from the loo in a go go bar and one lad was screwing another against a wall, in a quite bored fasion, and smoking a cigarette.

what a question to ask !..is the Pope German?

allieb
February 1st, 2008, 20:30
It's when farang start screwing each other in the Pattaya boy bar bogs you should start to be concerned

thaiworthy-old
February 1st, 2008, 20:32
I've wondered about this too. Boys will be boys. I asked this question of my last off. He worked at Dream Boys where I found him. His roommate worked at A-Bomb. Both were stunning. I asked him if he was attracted to his roommate and would he ever have sex with him. The answer I got was this:

"Why would I off him? He would have to pay me and I would have to pay him. It would be silly."

Wow. All business here. Not sure if this is the exception or the rule. I think the general answer would be that yes, it does happen with gay boys given the right opportunities, but not with boys that are "gay for pay" as it obviously is in the case cited above.

Given our own viewpoints are obviously biased, the answer will vary depending on who you ask. When I say biased, I look at a pair of these attractive lads like an Oreo cookie, with me as the creamy filling. Or do they provide the creamy filling? I always get this mixed up!

TrongpaiExpat
February 1st, 2008, 20:45
Since most of these boy are "straight", no, not generally. Now, some are gay, fems or lady-boy-want-to-be's but they seem to associate and live with each other as sisters rather then with the straight boys, so no again.

I used to ask questions like this and the response I got was, would you want to have sex with one of your farang friends? The thought made me shutter.

Sure, there are exceptions.

February 1st, 2008, 21:55
I think we have to also to take into account the vast majority of these boys come from extremely poverty-striken backgrounds and (economic) survival is the motivating factor, not having a crush on a fellow member of staff. Thailand also has no welfare support systems so the government isnt going to give them cash while they are out of work or pay for their rent. I think this dynamic makes it even more likely that they are there simply to work and even when they are living together, their preoccupation is cash-flow and the ability to support the family back home, and indeed their close friends around them (this concept of close brotherhood we don't seem to have in the west).

Kinky thought though - little love stories among the bar boys awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love6:

February 1st, 2008, 22:37
Yes, they have sex with each other, and many of the gay boys have boy friends/lovers that they live with. Many actually have very nice loving relationships that include sex, jealousies, fights and high drama; just like many of us.

February 2nd, 2008, 00:51
It's when farang start screwing each other in the Pattaya boy bar bogs you should start to be concerned

Good answer allieb.

February 2nd, 2008, 03:04
Do bar boys ever get naughty with each other???"Get naughty" - what a quaint phrase. Do you mean "Fuck each?"

February 2nd, 2008, 04:17
They all have ladyboy friends for a reason.

Nathan B
February 2nd, 2008, 05:58
Many actually have very nice loving relationships that include sex, jealousies, fights and high drama....
Several years ago I was a regular at Two Faces in Jomtien and a frequent customer of a handsome masculine lad called Go, over an extended period. Go's English was limited, but he had a friend working in the bar called Jet. Jet was a great lad, bright, funny, with good English. He spent many happy hours with us in the bar.

When I returned to the bar after a three month break to look for Go I was told a very sad tale. Jet and Go had been lovers, though I had never known. They returned to their home village, and had fallen out with each other. In a fit of jealous rage, Go had acquired a gun and shot and killed Jet. Needless to say I was stunned - that Jet was gone, and that Go could do such a thing. High drama indeed.

colmx
February 2nd, 2008, 06:22
In My experience the ats majority of boys that i have met (in Pattayaland) gogo bars have been gay boys, i know the popular opinion is to say they are gay for pay... But most boys that i know have either, BFs, FemBoy BFs, or ladyBoy BFs

In most cases their BFs are guys that they met in either their current bar or their previous job.

Of course Soi Sunnee may be different - there are a lot of obviously straight boys there... but given the amount of "ladyboys in training" in the bars the percentage is surely 60%+ gay?

My BF used to work in one of Kquills businesses, all of his long term friends also worked in this same premises and of 12 guys pictured in a certain picture in 2002 all (but 1) have either long term Farang lovers, Thaiboy lovers or ladyboys lovers...

Have often thought of posting a story of what i know has happened all the boys working in that bar 6 years on - but i don't want to intrude on their privacy...

I'm surprised that seasoned LOS veterans like TrongPai and Kquill don't think that the majority of Pattaya barboys are gay - or is it just my opinion??

February 2nd, 2008, 06:58
My experience is similar to Colmx, most are gay. Like boys everywhere, horny and ready to play with one another. But when asked, they often don't tell.

lonelywombat
February 2nd, 2008, 07:09
In the Thai movie My Beautiful Boxer, the storyline is below,there was a scene where all the young boxers

asleep in a very large bed together. A great scene that had many gay men wishing they could join them

Very funny scene later in the movie after Prainya comes out , same shot but this time he has all the bed to himself

and all the thai boys were cramped into one corner . Great movie, and a clip of a grab of that show would be

appreciated.

Film My Beautiful Boxer [Thai with english sub titles]

Based on the real life story of Parinya Charoenphol, a Muaythai boxer who underwent a sex change operation to become a woman. The movie chronicles her life from a young boy who likes to wear lipstick and wear flowers to her sensational career as kickboxer whose specialty is ancient Muaythai boxing moves which she can execute expertly with grace and finally her confrontation with her own sexuality which led to her sex change op.

Based on the true life story of a Thai who wishes to have a sex change operation to become a woman. to pay for this he enters the brutal world of Thai boxing, un-nerving his opponents by performing a makeup application ritual before each fight.

February 2nd, 2008, 16:34
......would you want to have sex with one of your farang friends? .....

yes, if the farang is young, good looking, with a nice body and a good attitude...definitely yes!!

February 2nd, 2008, 16:48
maybe - just maybe - having read all the replies (and indeed other threads), it depends on our experiences with the "type" of guys we go for, and depending on "type" what relationships they have with their fellow workers.

my taste would probably be very similar to wowpows (I am guessing this purely from his posts and the photos he posts on other boards) - very defined/muscled "straight" looking/acting guys - I think the majority of posters on this board prefer the more "gay" dare I say it slightly "feminised/girly" boys. Most of the bar guys I have offed in the past had girlfriends - and sometimes I even saw the wallet photo of the little baby they had too.

has there ever been a poll on what types board members prefer?

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2008, 07:55

lol

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2008, 08:08
In the Thai movie My Beautiful Boxer, the storyline is below,there was a scene where all the young boxers

asleep in a very large bed together. A great scene that had many gay men wishing they could join them

Very funny scene later in the movie after Prainya comes out , same shot but this time he has all the bed to himself

and all the thai boys were cramped into one corner . Great movie, and a clip of a grab of that show would be

appreciated.

Film My Beautiful Boxer [Thai with english sub titles]

Based on the real life story of Parinya Charoenphol, a Muaythai boxer who underwent a sex change operation to become a woman. The movie chronicles her life from a young boy who likes to wear lipstick and wear flowers to her sensational career as kickboxer whose specialty is ancient Muaythai boxing moves which she can execute expertly with grace and finally her confrontation with her own sexuality which led to her sex change op.

Based on the true life story of a Thai who wishes to have a sex change operation to become a woman. to pay for this he enters the brutal world of Thai boxing, un-nerving his opponents by performing a makeup application ritual before each fight.

The trailer is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuZIL4zD1tE&NR=1

Looks like an amazing movie... I wonder where I can find it....

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2008, 08:12
Well, I believe some of the boys are straight and some are gay...

I'm wondering about the gay ones... has anyone ever heard about them.... doing it together?

And I wonder about the ones who share a flat... I've seen one of these flats in Phuket. It was tiny with only 1 bed.... so surely they must "keep each other company" at times....?

And the thought of them all sleeping in a crowded room... I'm sure they don't use blankets cos of the heat, but the question is do they wear underwear to sleep or are they all naked?

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2008, 08:18
I'm sure in that environment they must get must get pretty intimate with each other. Some of the very sexy moments I saw were:

- When one of the dancing boys (dancing at the back of the room) had an erection that wouldn't go away, some of the captains were walking past and giving it a nice long squeeze and a bit of a stroke.

- The owner of the bar motioned for one of the dancing gogo boys to come to front of the stage and then proceeded to slide his fingers into his briefs and casually rearrange the young boy's cock. The boy was almost mortified and deeply embarressed but the owner just kept "rearranging" the goods!

- At one point, the owner of the bar looked bored, and pulled on of the gogo boys, who was dancing nearby, towards him, and casually gave him a comforting hug from behind while cupping his balls in his hands and giving his entire package a bit of a fondle. The boy, feigned indignance and looked a little embarressed.

February 3rd, 2008, 08:56
screen shots from Beautiful Boxer as requested:

February 3rd, 2008, 09:06
I think that the main reason so many of the posters are unaware of the personal and private lives of the boys is that they have never taken the time and energy that it takes to gain the trust and friendship of the boys.

We, the BF and I, used to hang out at Memories most evenings and as the boys learned that we were not going to be customers they came over a period to time to trust us and share their lives with us. The first step in the process is usually for a boy to tell you his real name and ask you to call him by his real name. After that the flood gates open and all the life stories start to spill out. Most of the boys are gay and most are looking for love...with money.

If you have the time and inclination hang out at one of the host bars evenings and get to know the guys as people it will be well worth your time and effort. Who knows you might find what you have been searching for.

February 3rd, 2008, 12:33
Of course they do!
Most gay boys working in gogo bars will prefer to have sex even if casual than with some farang who is probably fat and smelly. As Soi 10 Tom says, if you bother looking past their cocks/butts, you will find many are charming, witty and know what they want. Like many of us they want relationships and much prefer other Thais, as they are of the same race, speak the same language and understand each other's needs better.
I also know many who share the same rooms but will not have sex with their roommates, and sometimes barmates. However, they will take most opportunities like most gay person to have sex, and working in the bars and in Pattaya/Bangkok/Phuket they have the opportunities.
Besides their work as gogo boys, they are super horny as most in their 20s, and from what they tell me, they get very little satisfaction from most farangs apart from the money.
Working in the bars, they get to also lose their shyness with one another and once a few drinks down them, they will will be quite happy to jump onto one another as boys do.

February 3rd, 2008, 12:46

I can't say for certain as to whether they do or not. However, I have heard rumours although ones which are still to be confirmed, that some do sleep with their bosses. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif

Choc dee,

George. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Peace.gif

February 3rd, 2008, 15:49

I can't say for certain as to whether they do or not. However, I have heard rumours although ones which are still to be confirmed, that some do sleep with their bosses. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif

Choc dee,
What the hell did u have to say that for George.I hope you are not sleeping with cutie Joe i want him on the 29th.

George. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Peace.gif

February 3rd, 2008, 19:00
What the hell did u have to say that for George.I hope you are not sleeping with cutie Joe. I want him on the 29th.

How very dare you! As if I would be guilty of such a thing. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/smile_blush.gif

With regard to Joe, I will advise him of your post and the feelings which you have displayed for him within it. I will also advise him of course of your proposed date of arrival. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif

Choc Dee damien, I look forward to the pleasure of making your acquaintance.

George.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 3rd, 2008, 19:26
which is easy for me as my long term memory is coming back.

weren't there many times so-called straight boys ended up in bed with you or having a quick shag as hormones kicked in and nothing else was available-except you ?

well there was in my case. Especially a delightful telegram delivery boy a year younger than me who often called around for a quick poke and told me in bed about the dreadful old men who tried to pick up.."shocking" I used to say.

years later a fat middle aged man bowled up to me and said "hi-it's me Bruce..the telegram boy..I've got 3 kids now !!"..I ran off screaming.

a stiff dick has no conscience !!

February 3rd, 2008, 22:48
Well, Lunchtime, I would suggest to you that your telegram boy is most likely gay, but has made the decision to make several liquid deposits in his retirement account. With no retirement or social security plans in Thailand a gay boy that does not catch a walking ATM for the long term has little choice but to get married and secure his retirement with children that he can send off to Pattaya to work in the next generation of GOGO bars and then send money home to care for a sick daddy and to replace dead water Buffalos.

February 3rd, 2008, 23:09
... a gay boy that does not catch a walking ATM for the long term has little choice but to get married and secure his retirement with children that he can send off to Pattaya to work in the next generation of GOGO bars and then send money home to care for a sick daddy and to replace dead water Buffalos.I wonder how often this happens. There are certainly stories of mothers and sons both in the flesh trade but I've heard nothing about women returning to the village, marrying, and years later sending their children off to follow in their footsteps. I don't recall ever talking to a bar boy who knew that one or other of his parents, back in the village, had ever been a sex worker in Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket