View Full Version : Bars with "specific show" at BKK: Soi Twilight ?

January 31st, 2008, 13:02
Have a friend visiting me VERY soon and he is eager to see some "live activity" on stage. and I dont mean "just dancing" ^_^
Last time when I took a Swiss friend to soi twilight, about 2 years ago, one gogo-bar still had such a show..... any recent updates ?
Soi twilight is usually not the nicest area due to the nasty touts, so I dont go there usually.....

Smiles
January 31st, 2008, 13:51
" ... Have a friend visiting me VERY soon and he is eager to see some "live activity" on stage. and I dont mean "just dancing" ... "
You mean fucking on stage? Or sucking cock? Or just chuk wow? Or big cocks hanging out? Or a mass cumming all over the first 2 rows? How about Khun Homintern sitting on a few faces?

THis crowd needs to know what you really want.

Cheers ...

January 31st, 2008, 13:58
" ... Have a friend visiting me VERY soon and he is eager to see some "live activity" on stage. and I dont mean "just dancing" ... "
You mean fucking on stage? Or sucking cock? Or just chuk wow? Or big cocks hanging out? Or a mass cumming all over the first 2 rows? How about Khun Homintern sitting on a few faces?

THis crowd needs to know what you really want.

Cheers ...

all of that and at the same time of course...... do I have to specifically express this :bounce:

catawampuscat
January 31st, 2008, 16:28
cruisingforsex.com has a very complete thread on Bangkok bars, sex shows, etal. in Thailand section.
It is also up to date as they are even more compulsive scoop reporters posting every bump in the road than on this forum..

I have heard the better shows are mobbed on the weekends, so don't wait until the last minute.. I love
the Lucky Pierres especially when 4 or even 5 impale and get impaled. Big cock show also an eyeful.. :cat:

January 31st, 2008, 21:34
Indeed, Cruising For Sex has blow-by-blow accounts of various adventures. Quite delightful reading. Incomparably better than the petty quarrels in this forum.

Anyway, to answer the thread starter's question, the current best bets are Hotmale and X-boys. Dreamboys and Boys Bangkok should meet your criteria too, but would only be interesting if you haven't seen the show before. Those who have might find them boring for they really haven't changed any of the acts in at least a year.

January 31st, 2008, 22:14
If you are looking for something shocking and discusting at the same time; me who thought I had seen it all was shocked and discusted at the same time by one part of the show at the New BBB show on Soi Twilight.

We had a 20 year old virgin visitor to Thailand that wanted to see a show. Well, he will never be able to look at a two liter bottle of Coke again with out remembering his first night in "The Big Mango."

It began with two sexy guys fooling around in a sexy way, and then the show took a sharp turn as they shock up a bottle of beer, stuck it up of their asses when removed the beer shot into the air, and then they licked the beer off of each other.....And that was just the warm up!!!!!

They then took a two liter bottle of Coke..shock the hell out of it...stuck it up the guy's ass...And when it was removed the Coke shot at least 15 feet in the air spraying a good part of the audience and coating the stage. I think it was way past what the management had in mind based of the rushing of all the empolyees to get rags mops and anything else that would wipe up the Coke geyser.

If you have an unsuspecting guest or like such kink...give it a look.

February 1st, 2008, 18:58
If you are looking for something shocking and discusting at the same time; me who thought I had seen it all was shocked and discusted at the same time by one part of the show at the New BBB show on Soi Twilight.

Where is "New BBB" on soi twilight? Is it related to BBB of Pattaya? Strange ... I was in soi twilight just a week ago and didn't notice any new bar by that name. Must have been preoccupied with something /someone else :cheese:

TrongpaiExpat
February 1st, 2008, 19:14
I think he means Bangkok Boys which is a part of the BBB, Best Boys Bangkok group. The show is new not not so much the bar but they do have a new sign and new statue of I think Zeus out by the door.

The soi twilight shows have moved more in the direction of sex acts and less in the direction of dancing or lady-boy lip sync numbers.

February 1st, 2008, 23:25
Yes, TrongpaiExpat, you are correct. Sorry for the confusion.