PDA

View Full Version : Bad Experience at A*** B***

January 30th, 2008, 14:18
My friend Ruddi recently came to Pattaya for the first time and I was happy to show him around especially to see the bars and he generally enjoyed that part of his visit a lot. Ruddi is very cute and blue eyed in his mid 20's, so can imagine he got a lot of attention whenever he went . I had not been to a bar called A*** B*** before but when we were there the farang manager or owner who introduced himself as Jorge or Porge or something like that was very friendly especially to Ruddi. In fact it got embarassing since this person is not Ruddi's type and also reeked of cigerette smoke.
After my friend took a boy off but later that night I got a call from Ruddi very upset as he told me the boy got a red rash infection all around his private area. The boy explained to Ruddi that he had recently acquired the rash since the owner of the bar where the boy worked insisted the boy fuck him if he wanted to get his monthly pay and so the boy had no choice.
The boy also said all the dancers who worked at the bar detested and feared the owner.
Anyhow I understand the boy was going to a pharmacy to try and get something to rid himself of the infection.
This was a bad experience for my friend so I wish some of these people who own or run bars would be more careful as their behaviour gives Pattaya a bad reputation.

January 30th, 2008, 14:49
their behaviour gives Pattaya a bad reputation.

Where's geneeArse when you need him?
Heinzie Pattaya's reputation precedes itself, and is why you are there of course, oder nicht schatzie?

January 30th, 2008, 15:05
Who is this 'Karl heinz'?

This is the first bad thing I have heard about A*** B*** and it sounds like garbage to me.

If boys hate the place so much why would they stay there, and the idea of G..., na this is a slur which in my opinion should be removed.

Is anyone elses experience of A*** B*** like this?

January 30th, 2008, 15:11
My initial intention to the post above and the low life responsible for making it, was to treat it with the contempt that it deserved. However, as I am aware that there may be some members here that will fail to see this post for what it is, I have decided to post.

I know exactly why the above post was made and am 99 per cent certain who is behind it. It is has been made because of this persons insane jealousy of the success of A*** B*** since it was opened, along with the friendly atmosphere of the bar, and their intense dislike of me.

I will not give the low life above any satisfaction by attempting to defend myself from his accusations, I will leave the members here, now that I have posted, as well as the regular customers that patronize A*** B***, to see this post for exactly what it is.

I have made no request of the moderators to remove this post, in fact on the contrary, I hope that it is allowed to remain. They may however like to check the ISP of the poster and decide for themselves, whether they wish to allow anyone that makes this type of post, to remain as a member of this forum.

Thanks,

George.

bigben
January 30th, 2008, 15:42
I find this post ironic.

A few days ago you were questioning why poster Khun Jon would share the tragic story about his BF dealing with HIV on a thread in this forum, asking repeatedly "why are you posting this"

Now you are complaining about someone sharing a bad experience with a go go boy.

Why oh why are you George, so interested in this poster's story? Am I missing something here?

Certainly he has the right to share an experience, does he not? Especially if it concerns the health of a service worker.

Why do you try and control what posters opt to share with others?

I don't understand.

"Sum Nam Na"

January 30th, 2008, 15:51
Certainly he has the right to share an experience, does he not? Especially if it concerns the health of a service worker.

If the experince he had relayed was true, he would have every right to share it, but it wasn't true, it was a pack of slanderous lies.

With regard to Khun John, I suggest you read my post again where you may discover the real question I was asking.

G.

January 30th, 2008, 16:04
[quote="bigben"]I find this post ironic.

A few days ago you were questioning why poster Khun Jon would share the tragic story about his BF dealing with HIV on a thread in this forum, asking repeatedly "why are you posting this"

Now you are complaining about someone sharing a bad experience with a go go boy.

Why oh why are you George, so interested in this poster's story? Am I missing something here?

Why do you try and control what posters opt to share with others?

I don't understand.

Excuse me Big Ben(???) I was the poster who questioned 'WHY?' to Kun Jon.
I hardly think your post above is relevant as one thread concerns an action of defamation and potentially is damaging to someone's livlihood. The other post mentioned is a personal story of tragedy.
So in answer to your question.....yes! you are missing something (quite a lot as far as I gather.)
Get your facts straight to start with and you might be halfway to making some sense!

January 30th, 2008, 16:07
2 points to note

(i) a skin rash can be a multitude of things and scabies which i feel is being hinted at is one of the most commonly MISdiagnosed

(ii) it is frankly well nigh to impossible to verify the boy's tale never mind trying to ascertain from whom (if anyone) he caught this from

This board is great when it is useful factual posts and discussions - when it leaps into the realm of unverifiable crap then that (referring to another thread) is when it becomes BORING!

:wav:

January 30th, 2008, 16:14
What you no understand big ben ?
This post speak about george and his bar, about the way he treat his workers, in so bad term and with so many attacks! I dont know the law in Thailand, but here in France a post like that will finish on justice court, for diffamation, calomny and fake accusation.

I dont know George (at this time) and I never been in his bar (I hope I will do next week), I just read his post here, and Yes I am shocked by this kind of talking about him.

Hard to make a good job, so easy to break good reputation.

I dont know what others readers/posters will do, but for me that just give me more "need" to go to take a drink in A*** B***.

bigben
January 30th, 2008, 16:30
Thank you Aussieal

That is in fact what I am trying to do....get the facts straight.

Thank you Jom.2007....I didn't realize g was the owner of the bar in question.

I asked g why he is so interested in this post. I am trying to get to the bottom of this or as you say (get the facts straight)

Now g says the post is all lies. How would he know for sure? But now it all comes together....he is the owner!!!

Sorry guys, I am quickly losing interest in this thread. I have this funny feeling there is more to this than meets the eye.

But I am still at a loss why some posters insist on challenging what others opt to post about. This is an open forum (more or less) and therefore all opinions should not be challenged unless it violates the posting rules. If the related story about the sick boy working in a go-go is false....then why would Karl make this up.. Oh never mind....to many questions for me.

Have a nice night all....I know I will

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 30th, 2008, 16:35
and where is Ruddi now ?. Is he German ( big nobs !:compress: ) ?..I'll show him a good night out and I have no red rashes.

catawampuscat
January 30th, 2008, 16:44
It is insulting to put this bullshit from a newbie, with an agenda, on this forum.
There are a couple of lowlifes that get off from trying to hurt other men's businesses and this
bullshit is just more from the same lowlifes.

The rash story smells rotten just like the phony who posted it with one idea in mind.
To hurt George. Well, I hope George hurts this sociopath and puts this poison penner
out of his misery..

Personal attacks on boy bar owners should not be tolerated by the moderators in my humble opinion..

UncleSam
January 30th, 2008, 17:16
Well, I hope George hurts this sociopath and puts this poison penner out of his misery...
What did you have in mind: leaving a dead buffalo's head in his bed ?

Hehehe.....

Marsilius
January 30th, 2008, 17:41
"Personal attacks on boy bar owners should not be tolerated by the moderators in my humble opinion.." (catawampuscat, above).

Rather a sweeping generalisation!

What if they actually deserve to be publicly attacked and shamed because they are offering a rotten level of service or are running a sleazy or legally dubious operation?

[NB I am not specifically referring to George and A*** B*** bar here - I cannot do that as I have not been there. But I am making a general point that, pace catawampuscat's remark, no-one ought to be about criticism just because of what they happen to own!]

January 30th, 2008, 17:42
Well, I hope George hurts this sociopath and puts this poison penner out of his misery...
What did you have in mind: leaving a dead buffalo's head in his bed ?

Hehehe.....

Oh God.........not another dead buffalo, I've paid for 32 of the fuckers already!

January 30th, 2008, 17:45
Now g says the post is all lies. How would he know for sure? But now it all comes together....he is the owner!!!

Wow Ben you are quick. I thought this statement by me in my first post may have given a clue to most:
I will not give the low life above any satisfaction by attempting to defend myself from his accusations. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/tongue.gif

and where is Ruddi now ?

Still in the imagination of the low life that invented him. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif

For the record, the biggest lie of all about the this low lives post, is where he says I insisted the boy fuck me. Whether or not I should have tried it or not at some point is another story, but I can assure everyone that I have never been fucked in my entire life. Well that is apart from by a couple of farangs during my time here in Thailand when they borrowed large amounts of money off of me without ever repaying it. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif I am sure that there are others here that have been fucked in this way
too. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

My thanks to the rest of you guys for your posts.

George. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Peace.gif

January 30th, 2008, 17:51
Thank you Aussieal

That is in fact what I am trying to do....get the facts straight.

Thank you Jom.2007....I didn't realize g was the owner of the bar in question.

I asked g why he is so interested in this post. I am trying to get to the bottom of this or as you say (get the facts straight)

Sorry guys, I am quickly losing interest in this thread. I have this funny feeling there is more to this than meets the eye.

But I am still at a loss why some posters insist on challenging what others opt to post about. This is an open forum (more or less) and therefore all opinions should not be challenged unless it violates the posting rules. If the related story about the sick boy working in a go-go is false....then why would Karl make this up.. Oh never mind....to many questions for me.

Have a nice night all....I know I will

Excuse me but I didn't read anywhere that 'g' said the post was all lies.....where did you imagine that??????
It seems to me that asking YOU the date AND time would be "too many questions!"
Talk sense, get the facts "straight", put up or shut up!
(Of course notwithstanding you are entitled to post whatever you like!)
Wanker :bounce:

January 30th, 2008, 17:56
I find this initial post difficult to fully comprehend. There is one element that rings very true, others that seem not to stand up to detailed scrutiny.

I have been to the bar, and I have also met George and is b/f Noom (whose picture he uses as an avatar). The one element that i can believe is the comment about smoking - sorry George but as a non-smoker I can very easily tell by olfactory signs that you are a smoker, let alone watching you light up. You are guilty as charged on that count.

As for the rest, is the problem with the rash or with the fact the boy alleges George made him fuck him?

For the rash - how about caveat emptor? Anyone who hires the services of a prostitute (and we all know that prostitution is illegal in Thailand) is having sex with someone with a sexual history that is likely to quite long. As someone put it, you are not only sleeping with the boy, but with all his past clients (how about BBB?) Or do you find the vision of George having gone where you are about to boldly go repulsive?

In most bars it is very difficult to examine the merchandise closely before sealing the transaction; in A*** B*** however you are positively encouraged to do an all out inspection. I wouldn't be surprised if A*** B*** had a lower off rate than other bars simply because most of the patrons go there to get their kicks in the bar!

I am reminded of the following quote from the erstwhile Geezer, talking a bout a bar in Bangkok

I visited the first time about a year ago and was set upon by four boys. It was disgusting! I returned a month later to see if it had become more respectable, and it had not. I have since visited regularly and cannot report any improvement. Nevertheless, I shall give them another chance the next time I am in Bangkok.

I have no links with the bar other than as a satisfied customer

January 30th, 2008, 18:15
This is another post by someone using a new name but is probably a regular poster here. I ask the moderator to check his ISP numbers as we do not need this kind of a post. Should this prove to be an older member here using this forum to spread lies and maybe hurt the business than I syuggest he be banned.

January 30th, 2008, 18:21
lol. this is soooo funny

george take a deep breath!

atri1666
January 30th, 2008, 18:59
Well done george ! Can not await to come back. Have had nice evenings.

January 30th, 2008, 19:38
Its as if we are running for the most popular person in pattaya, as with those running for President the the Insults really fly, like the cross to the devil.

Hurray at last you have joined the club, your no one in Pattaya until the local Bitter Squad has attacked you, the problem is they are so convincing they rally others to join in the evil campaign like a Cancer, not happy till they have tried to bring you down, if there was any truth to the Post at all, it could have been the fact that the 20 year old did take a guy from your bar, so he must have found him very good looking, as a 20 year old could get any one for free, unless he is smelly and Ugly himself, but the mistake you made was to get to friendly with him and his Benefactor, (if you did of course), who brought him, he obviously just hates the competition, because you may be a lot more genuine and Fun then him.

I to have about 3 to 5 Stalkers who at any chance they get try to find any situation they can, to make you look bad because I as like you, am a threat to them, and you may wonder why, well ill tell you, one of my main Stalkers who has vowed to stop drinking poison for dinner, first met me when he was sitting with a mutual generous friend, this Stalker[ is a well known limpet mine, who sticks to well heeled Farangs of some notoriety, until he is sussed out, as he was on this occasion, [ and then dumped, like last years rotten cheese, this is when the "Mine blows up" and comes out fighting and at any chance, will try to make up lies and create situations from a fun story he heard, to bring down his victim.

Like me, what do you do about it?, I do not want to knock any one, but if you say nothing. Many guys around the World for ever. believe the poison they write, all I have ever done is defend my case, to show those who know me well and like you I'm well known around Pattaya, not trying to hide behind a handle like a total coward when they get drunk at the end of the night go home and plan there onslaught with some times including a barmy army who have nothing better to do, so we are game, even though I now know who 80% of my Jealous Stalkers are and have them well documented and inside information that would amaze people if it was made public, one even tried to make a post to find any one who could finger me with some crime, but it was his bad mistake as I'm as clean as the driven snow but various people saw the post and wrote to me with damming Information about them.

My advise to you George is consider yourself now famous and you can go back to your club and check ALL the BOYS to See if they do have scabies this is something they catch from the bedding or lack of it where they sleep not from a farang Normally

TrongpaiExpat
January 30th, 2008, 20:13
This Thread started out with nonsense and then the above poster comes along and tops the nonsense with some of his trade mark nonsense and that frames the Thread with more bull shit than found on a 20 buffalo Issan farm.

PinkSilom
January 30th, 2008, 21:00
'My advise to you George is ...go back to your club and check ALL the BOYS to See if they do have scabies...'

TiT Bits, George has already made it clear that the vile and viscous account posted by Karl heinz is a fabrication. There is no reason to assume that the staff of A*** B*** need to be 'checked' any more than any other bar worker or punter in Thailand.

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 30th, 2008, 21:03
".... As someone put it, you are not only sleeping with the boy, but with all his past clients"

and sadly for the lad..the umpteen thousands the (old) farang has knocked off!

PinkSilom
January 30th, 2008, 21:20
'we have a few resident long-winded bores who believe that the rest of us have never been exposed to some trite, shallow, bombastic rant they just heard on the radio or read in Reader's Digest'

Or, read on the Internet.

http://calculatedrisk.blogspot.com/2008 ... nting.html (http://calculatedrisk.blogspot.com/2008/01/commenting.html)

TrongpaiExpat
January 30th, 2008, 21:23
'My advise to you George is ...go back to your club and check ALL the BOYS to See if they do have scabies...'

TiT Bits, George has already made it clear that the vile and viscous account posted by Karl heinz is a fabrication. There is no reason to assume that the staff of All Boys need to be 'checked' any more than any other bar worker or punter in Thailand.

I want to see photos!

Many years ago on the old Dreaded Ned board there was a guy, I think his name was Rick. He claimed he carried a flash light and would take the boys in the hong nam for a close inspection of the goods before committing to an off. Where is he now?

January 30th, 2008, 21:42
Its as if we are running for the most popular person in pattaya, as with those running for President the the Insults really fly, like the cross to the devil.
Hurray at last you have joined the club, ..........
OMG, another egocentric and incoherent rant from our resident sociopath AKA Tit Bits/LMTU/Earwig. The poor guy just doesn't realise how stupid and ridiculous he appears, probably because he has overdone it at the sauce bottle again.

And he wonders why so many people insult him ......Duh! :clown:

catawampuscat
January 30th, 2008, 23:56
It has been written many times on this forum, that is can be libel,if persons and their businesses are attacked.
I don't think George is calling his lawyer but I do think a certain sociopath should be ashamed of himself,
but since he is shameless and beyond redemption, Rainwalker is probably right about ignoring the troll but
I would like to see the cockroach stamped on and splattered in the sewers he calls home.

It is about time for more aspersions to be cast at the German boy bar owners in Sunee Plaza. Krazy Dragon too busy
and successful for the cretin or Sammy's Restaurant. It has been a while since the French owners were slimed too and
how long can we exist without another attack on Top Man..

George's reference to getting screwed from lending farangs money sounds very familiar and if he is guessing who I think
he is, I hope he uses him as an ashtray for the cigarettes he never stops smoking. Cigars would even be better in this case.. :cat:

January 31st, 2008, 04:13
It is insulting to put this bullshit from a newbie, with an agenda, on this forum.
There are a couple of lowlifes that get off from trying to hurt other men's businesses and this

The rash story smells rotten just like the phony who posted it with one idea in mind.
To hurt George. Well, I hope George hurts this sociopath and puts this poison penner
out of his misery..

Personal attacks on boy bar owners should not be tolerated by the moderators in my humble opinion..

Thanks cat i was going to comment on the all-boy post from the so called newbie,but you have expressed my opinion wonderfully--thankyou

dab69
January 31st, 2008, 05:20
yes we can make a good guess who this original bullshit post came from,
but why does anyone need to explain anything to bigben?

lonelywombat
January 31st, 2008, 05:22
I can assure everyone that I have never been fucked in my entire life. Well that is apart from by a couple of farangs during my time here in Thailand when they borrowed large amounts of money off of me without ever repaying it. I am sure that there are others here that have been fucked in this way

George. ]

Just 2 quick questions

are those farang still living in Pattaya or visiting on a regular basis?

do either contribute to this forum?

This is not the first time they have been mentioned by you

thaiguest
January 31st, 2008, 09:07
This smacks of an amature effort to defame. A red rash masquerading as a red herring, me thinks.
I've never been to this bar but i won't be able to say that in truth next week.

January 31st, 2008, 11:30

out of his misery..

Personal attacks (on boy bar owners) should not be tolerated by the moderators in my humble opinion..

With your permission I changed your post!! (......)

January 31st, 2008, 11:33
So, where can I find this A*** B*** bar, where the boys can't see the difference between a by the owner provided red "QC Approved" stamp and some rash. Joking, joking!!

Just tell the readers where the bar is, and everybody can check it out.

Are there any shows or other special hours, or is the bar exciting from opening till closure?

January 31st, 2008, 11:41
There you have a point, regarding the lively boys.............
in the past I used to visit bars like Kaos, K-Boys, Sawasdee Boys, Euro Boys...............just for fun. The music was good and the boys were active. They weren't 'sleeping' (as mentioned in another thread), but it was just fun. Yes, the boys were pretty young and having them in 5 or 10 years, would make them as passive as the rest of the boys in that particular age.

Meaning, most of the boys are getting more and more passive, the older they get and that's too bad, because from the age of 22 - 25 they can look great.

January 31st, 2008, 14:44
Is scabies curable, and does George have it or not? Anyone notice him scratching a lot? Are sex workers not forced to give favours to their pimps? I might be a novice as to the workings of the flesh pots of Phutti-Yha, but none of it sounds unreasonable to me.

The original poster gave a rather naive idea of what he considers above board in the sex industry, especially for Pattaya, but he too might be a novice and find this all a bit distasteful, surely, this enforced pubic rash thing?

jinks
January 31st, 2008, 19:17
George had no complaint but because of other PM's received I have edited out the name of the bar to A*** B***.

This has gone far enough. Thread Closed.