View Full Version : What would happen if.....

bucknaway
January 30th, 2008, 07:18
i was daydreaming about visiting some of the remote areas of Thailand from some of the descriptions and trip reports that some of you have shared with us.

This is what I was wondering. What if you had hired a guy to massage you in your room or in the bar short-time room. It is to be a non-sexual massage and you are on the bed, a towel covering your midsection and still in your underwear.... The guy does not have his shirt on but still wearing his jeans and then BOOM! The door flies open and the police ask for ID and it turns out that the guy massaging you is 17.... I wonder what would happen since there was no plan or desire for sex in what would most probably be a sexual arrangement?

January 30th, 2008, 07:27
My guess is that it depends on what sort of establishment you are in.

If you went there for a massage I don't see why there would be a problem.
But I don't think bars are supposed to have short time rooms so you may get taken to the police station, or of course you may have to come up with some moolaa.

Even if at the police station it would all probably go away eventually but this would occur sooner if some money changed hands.

Just my guess.

January 30th, 2008, 07:34
USD5000 later ...

January 30th, 2008, 08:07
The police would consider you guilty until you proved to them you were innocent. Homintern's suggestion would probably be the proof you would need.

January 30th, 2008, 11:52
... The door flies open and the police ask for ID and it turns out that the guy massaging you is 17.... I wonder what would happen since there was no plan or desire for sex in what would most probably be a sexual arrangement?

Police don't just wander around bursting into random hotel rooms. They have an agenda.
I would suggest that your scenario is a "shakedown" and wether you did anything or not is irrelevant to them.
Be prepared to fork over large amounts of cash OR spend a lot of time in the pokey while you try to defend yourself (and spend large amounts of cash on a lawyer).

allieb
January 30th, 2008, 12:08
Non sexual massages are better taken in house in a massage joint. No doubt about what you are there for. Once the massage becomes a takeaway, anything can be assumed as to what you are up to.

Never take a massage guy back home or upstairs in a bar or wherever if he looks even remotely underage. To be massaged by an underage boy is as offensive to most as having sex with one, and still probably against the law