PDA

View Full Version : when does a poster become boring,how many editorials

lonelywombat
January 29th, 2008, 17:25
But when does a poster become boring or a pain in the ARSE.

I thought a 3 para post would cover most peoples thoughts, you read or give the flick

Maybe a bit longer if a complete subject.

But some posters are posting almost gibberish, A4 size in length.

Are they not able to precis their thoughts.

Dont waste our time think about what you want to say before you post

January 29th, 2008, 18:50
Pain in the ARSE, gibberish, pointless posts.Exactly the point I was making in my recent posts, had my arse kicked by many for voicing my opinion on someone elses posts.
Berated by "Aunty" of all people too!!! (The old tart mentioned something about 'class' HA! a K1W1 talking about class!) Sorry Aunty :blackeye:

January 29th, 2008, 19:38
When they are creating a post like this one.

January 29th, 2008, 20:40
Good day!

new to the forums. just thought i would introduce myself!

My name is Joe

BYE BYE spam merchant - jinks

January 30th, 2008, 05:56
But when does a poster become boring or a pain in the ARSE.I agree - George does go on a bit

Berated by "Aunty" of all people too!!! (The old tart mentioned something about 'class' HA! a K1W1 talking about class!)I think you've missed a vital piece of Aunty's life story. When the boat docked in Sydney on the way to Nw Zlnd, her mother (my half-sister) was taken to a ward in a public hospital and out popped Aunty. The poor love has never got over being a closet Australian

Bob
January 30th, 2008, 06:11
Are they not able to precis their thoughts.

As the pedantics would say (I'm surprised mon Colonel hasn't beat me to it): Hoisted by one's own petard?

Smiles
January 30th, 2008, 09:30
Jinks should be all over this topic ... moving it, editing it, deleting it, copying it, archiving it, "Not-About-Thailand-ing" it.

Consistency jinks ... consistency. Get off yer ass! :cheers:

Cheers ....

January 30th, 2008, 14:18
Ehmm ... when he posts "When does a poster become boring".

jinks
January 30th, 2008, 21:42
Jinks should be all over this topic ... moving it, editing it, deleting it, copying it, archiving it, "Not-About-Thailand-ing" it.

Consistency jinks ... consistency. Get off yer ass! :cheers:

Cheers ....

YES SIRRRRRRR