PDA

View Full Version : Which bars attract the ugliest farang

lonelywombat
January 29th, 2008, 16:43
Why should fat old cunts overweight, smelly, stinking of cigarette smoke walk into a bar and say

these boys are not up to my standard.

Do the boys have the same right of choice?????

Why do the boys who are not offed, have to be criticized by the loud mouthed drunks who come late.

Just like other threads can you not see my joke???

January 29th, 2008, 18:53
LORD IT IS HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN YOU ARE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

Why should fat old cunts overweight, smelly, stinking of cigarette smoke walk into a bar and say

these boys are not up to my standard.

Do the boys have the same right of choice?????

Why do the boys who are not offed, have to be criticized by the loud mouthed drunks who come late.

Please tell me more

I agree....I have actually witnessed this in BKK, God only knows how the boys must feel!

thaiworthy-old
January 29th, 2008, 20:06
KAOS (before it changed) had the ugliest (er . . . I mean, not beautiful) farangs in all of Pattaya, IMHO.

It seems the sleezier the bar, the sleezier the patron.

catawampuscat
January 29th, 2008, 23:26
Very few gay men or straight men for that matter, are handsome in the first place, even when young.
The vast majority of us are average looking with average bodies and average sized equipment.

Since only a few are handsome or beautiful to start with, as we age, we change our shapes and faces and
after 50, only movie stars or male models are still handsome.

To start with which bars have the least handsome farangs is kind of silly as nobody but nobody cares or gives a shit
if you are bald, fat or ugly as long as you have the baht and a good heart (jai dee).
Average looking men become average looking older men with waistlines increasing annually and hairlines receding.

I only look at other farangs in bars to see if I see men I know or if I am looking for a place to sit. This whole scene is composed
mainly of men past 50 y.o. Handsome younger farangs are rare and represent a tiny % of the gay men who frequent the boy bars.
Don't waste your time checking out the older farangs thaiworthy and since most of us visit many bars, it is really silly to pick one bar.

Now if it were a poll of Thai boys opinions, that would be worthy of posting in my humble opinion.. :cat:

thaiworthy-old
January 29th, 2008, 23:38
You mean this thread was to be taken seriously?

I am in full agreement with you, BTW, Cat.

And I am one of the ugliest of farangs. When I was born, the doctor took one look at me, one look at the afterbirth and screamed "TWINS!"

January 30th, 2008, 04:37
Very few gay men or straight men for that matter, are handsome in the first place, even when young.

I must have been one of the few,man was i handsome.Mind you ive fair gone to the shit now.

January 30th, 2008, 06:05
Why should fat old cunts overweight, smelly, stinking of cigarette smoke walk into a bar and say these boys are not up to my standard. Do the boys have the same right of choice?????Indeed they do and it's already been covered at length in another thread - http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 13767.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/suggestions-to-a-go-go-boy-on-stage-t13767.html)

Aunty
January 30th, 2008, 13:06
Beryl is so ugly, that when he was born, they smacked his mother.

January 30th, 2008, 15:43
Beryl is so ugly, that when he was born, they smacked his mother.A joke almost as old as yourself, and just as tired!

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 30th, 2008, 16:40
"Very few gay men or straight men for that matter, are handsome in the first place, even when young. "..

I was gorgeous-sexy-handsome-sought after.

it's been all downhill since then.

January 30th, 2008, 17:39
"Very few gay men or straight men for that matter, are handsome in the first place, even when young. "..

I was gorgeous-sexy-handsome-sought after.

it's been all downhill since then.

We still luv ya Lunchtime :drunken: :bigsmurf:

January 30th, 2008, 18:25
Beryl is so ugly, that when he was born, they smacked his mother.

stop that!! i almost regurgitated me breakfast!

January 31st, 2008, 07:42
Beryl is so ugly, that when he was born, they smacked his mother.A joke almost as old as yourself, and just as tired!Sadly, aussieal, Aunty can't help repeating these family secrets - helps her sense of belonging, I suppose. Even with that under-footman father we've always acknowledged that side of the family

February 1st, 2008, 01:30
Homiterm whether he knows...