PDA

View Full Version : Theraputic Thai Massage.................No sex

yaraboy
January 27th, 2008, 21:26
I go to Wat Po and Babylon but am wondering if there are any other alternatives. Some one told me of a place on Satorn but I have forgotten name,
I go to Silom Massage for foot massages...Anyone tried them for Thai

Beachlover
January 28th, 2008, 08:08
The only proper massage place I went to is Paradis Massage in Silom.

The male masseurs (they ask if you want a boy or girl to masage) start fully dressed (traditinal Thai pants and a polo shirt) and give a really amazing massage. You can tell they are well qualified and very well trained. Much different to the 200-300baht massages you get everywhere.

I think the massage is mainly professional, but if you hint (ie. respond to their touches), they will assume you want a happy ending, which is also offered. All the boys I saw there were amazing cute... without exception, which is a bonus. And if you do go down the road of a happy ending, they can undress and more is possible.

So I think that outwardly, it's a professional place with professional standards... but there's also sex as an option afterwards.

It's located next to DJ Station, underneath the train station in Silom. I think the oil massages are 500-700baht... but well worth it. Thai massages are cheaper.

January 28th, 2008, 12:41
http://www.healthlandspa.com/

They have a lovely old colonial house on Sathorn and last year opened a fabulous place in Pattaya.

Highly recommended for massage and other Thai medical treatment. Sathorn is a 'must book place".

January 28th, 2008, 16:24
There is a massage place on Suriwongse Road by the Tarntawan Place Hotel (come out of the Tarntawan hotel forecourt, turn right and it is on the first block about 15 metres down towards Patpong). Believe it may even be called 'Tarntawan Massage'

You can have a no-sex Thai massage there. You can also get no-sex oil/cream massages - just stipulate 'no sex' to the masseur before he/she starts. They also do haircuts, manicures and foot or head massage. You can opt for a male or female masseur.

Been there several times and can thoroughly recommend it.