PDA

View Full Version : Report on Paradis Massage in Silom, Bangkok

Beachlover
January 27th, 2008, 11:30
Has anyone been to Paradis Massage/Spa (I can't remember the full name) in Bangkok?

I looked around and can't believe no one has ever mentioned it here or anywhere I've seen.

It's located right next to DJ Station in Silom... the entrance is a small doorway on the right hand side of the small lane leading from the main road into DJ Station. Plenty of signs (and a tout) to help you find it.

The great thing this place is that you know you really get an incredible massage as well as a happy ending (and possibly more) there. All the masseurs seem to be really well trained in massage and really know what they're doing. I've rarely had a better massage than the ones I got there. You do pay a little more than usual (I think it was 500-600 for an oil massage) but it is well worth it.

When you go in, most of the staff seem to be male. They will ask you whether you would like a boy or girl massage... I chose boy.

The other thing I've noticed is all the boys who work there (the ones I've seen) are incredibly cute and good looking.

The place is huge! I think it's 3-4 floors and each floor is very spacious with many individual rooms.

Before the massage, I got to have a shower in the big bathtub, which is in the room.

During the massage the boy was fully dressed in their uniform, long Thai pants and a polo shirt. Although not so revealing, the boys look really cute in it!

The boy wasn't hesitant about massaging any areas of the body, so I was fairly hard for most of the 1hr massage. Towards the end, I let my hands hang off the side of the table so, at waist height, my fingers would rub against his leg as he massaged me. Soon it became his cock that was brushing against my finger tips... and soon I noticed it was something hard, springy and tubular rubbing against my fingers through his pants. This cute and very (professionally) skilful masseur was hard!

After I turned over, he massaged the front for a while then, after playing close attention to my chest, he climbed up, still fully clothed and gave me a cheeky smile as he directly tweeked and played with my nipples. I ran my hands over his body, towards his crotch and felt his very stiff cock under his pants.

As he played with me, I slid my hand up the leg of his loose Thai pants and felt his bare hard cock underneath his boxers. It was small, but felt perfectly big and is probably one of the nicest cocks I've ever felt. The skni was very soft and he stayed hard the entire time! Eventually, he had his pants down so I could play with his beautiful cock and smooth ballsack while he gave me a handjob.

Funnily enough, if I listened carefully, I could hear a lady giving a guy a handjob next door... so I guess they really cater to all needs.

The 2nd time I went there it was the same. Very cute masseur, professionaly, but very sexy massage followed by some naughty acts to finish off.

Has anyone else been here? I would love to hear about your experiences...

January 27th, 2008, 13:08
I know where the place is but I've never been in there. And after your report I probably never will.
I like my masseur to be totally naked from the time he's giving me a shower; during the massage; during the happy ending and during the final shower.
I always ask when I go in if the masseur is naked or not. If the answer is no then I go to another massage place.

Beachlover
January 27th, 2008, 14:30
Good point... however, I've found the quality of the massage can vary (greatly!) at places where they're fully naked from the start... to the point where in some places, it's not really therapeutic at all... and at best, it's an average (200-300baht type of) massage.

At Paradis they're trained and skilled to the extent of the sort of places where you might pay 1,000 + for a massage.

I guess it depends what you're after... if getting a high quality massage to really loosen your muscles is the top priority, then Paradis is an excellent choice. As a bonus, you get unbelievably cute masseurs (they must choose based on looks) who are cleanly presented and will play around with you once the main part of the massage is over!

I highly recommend trying it... the boys are incredibly cute and amazingly skilful.

Having said that, the only other place I've tried is Bonnys... (is that the name?).. the place with the rabbit sign, which wasn't really a massage at all, just a bit of amateur rubbing then playing around. I haven't tried Adonis or the other places yet.

TrongpaiExpat
January 27th, 2008, 15:15
There is a long 5 page thread on Massage places in Bangkok over at CRS: web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/showthread.php?t=325783 (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/showthread.php?t=325783)

Why can you have both, a decent massage and a nude boy? It does seem that when you get to pick the boy, and he has no clothes the quality of the massage often goes down the tubes. Some of these 90 min massages get cut short. You come, you go.

Another thing that is nice is a private room. I have been places where the massage in progress next door is very distracting.

There are 5, all over by Suk. that are worth trying: Banana, Hero, Albury, B and N and Body Club. All of these you pick the boy and he's nude from the get-go. They are all close enough to each other to take a look at each place before deciding.

Here is a good listing of most of the venues:
www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/1/14/ (http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/1/14/)

Beachlover
January 27th, 2008, 17:17
Yes, it is quite frustrating... quite hard to be sure that you'll get all 3 of these:

1. Excellent therapeutic massage

2. Some sex.... and a nude masseur

3. Very cute masseurs

Most places can only deliver 1, or 2 of these at the most.

That board was interesting... not many real massages though!

I went into what I thought was a real massage place... how wrong I was...

The lady gave a proper massage (average, not excellent) but wasn't exactly proper towards the end. She purposely made sure my dick was uncovered and remained uncovered when I turned over... so, of course, I boned up. I couldn't get it to go down and she kept making cheeky remarks about why it was so hard... which led to her touching it at every opportunity and eventually outright asking to give me a handjob and get a big tip.

I didn't want one... but she insisted and kept insisting and suggestively caressing my balls and upward pointing dick and reduced her demand for a big tip to a normal (no sex massage) tip (100-200), so eventually I said ok ok and she gave me a nice handjob... and I gave her a normal tip plus a little bit extra (300 total).

So it's hard to tell which places are legitimate... unless you go to one of those day spa places where they charge 1000+ for 1hr.... and even then... you never know (Paradis was quite expensive and seemed professional on the outside, but both boys I had still got down and naughty!)