PDA

View Full Version : Homiterm

January 23rd, 2008, 01:59
Hey Homiterm, do you like my new picture, taken in November, a little fitter there eh. And still in my 20s.

January 23rd, 2008, 03:58
Hey Homiterm, do you like my new picture, taken in November, a little fitter there eh. And still in my 20s.You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but bald fat old cunts none of the time

Michael
January 23rd, 2008, 05:54
Hey Homiterm, do you like my new picture, taken in November, a little fitter there eh. And still in my 20s.

I've resisted, perhaps for too long, from commenting on your avatar. With a handle like "WhiteDesire", I've often wondered why you chose an avatar of a middle aged bloke complete with a beer belly. The latest version is indeed an improvement. However, why not replace it with something that relates to the expectations raised by the name chosen for your handle?

January 23rd, 2008, 06:09
However, why not replace it with something that relates to the expectations raised by the name chosen for your handle?Or perhaps changing your name to LoveHandles?

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 23rd, 2008, 07:59
"I've often wondered why you chose an avatar of a middle aged bloke complete with a beer belly. "..

why avoid reality ?

Sen Yai
January 23rd, 2008, 15:08
However, why not replace it with something that relates to the expectations raised by the name chosen for your handle?Or perhaps changing your name to LoveHandles?

...or BitchTits ?

Brad the Impala
January 23rd, 2008, 15:17

I've resisted, perhaps for too long, from commenting on your avatar. With a handle like "WhiteDesire", I've often wondered why you chose an avatar of a middle aged bloke complete with a beer belly. The latest version is indeed an improvement. However, why not replace it with something that relates to the expectations raised by the name chosen for your handle?

So it wasn't only me that was biting my tongue, ultimately unsuccessfully, although jinks deleted an earlier comment. I had never realised that grey underwear was so fashionable!

jolyjacktar
January 23rd, 2008, 16:10
I dont care wat they say i still like you lots Whitedesire

January 24th, 2008, 00:41
... me. Straight up, it was taken in November last year, I would never put a "head" to it though, now that would be silly, if any of you reside in Pattaya, you would instantly recognise me - now we can't have that can we!!

jinks
January 24th, 2008, 01:12
For those with small ones... avatar that is ... I've made them BIGGER :)

mj_87-old
January 24th, 2008, 06:23
... me. Straight up, it was taken in November last year, I would never put a "head" to it though, now that would be silly, if any of you reside in Pattaya, you would instantly recognise me - now we can't have that can we!!

I think it is a good pic. I would have sex with you no problem :geek:

The boys in pattaya are cute but often just a bit scrawny.