PDA

View Full Version : Help me pls!; Thai College Student Seeks Canadian Employment

February 23rd, 2006, 15:30
My name's Trin. I really wanna get a job in Canada but I don't know how to get a job offer which can give me a working visa. I'm Thai 26 years old. In fact I already applied for a Canadian Citizenship but the only thing I need now is I need to arrange my employment. I'm bachelor degree student with working experience in companies for 4 years. Please help me if anyone of you can. I can do whatever you like me to do. Please contact me by trinp2003@yahoo.com or 06-6235690.

elephantspike
February 24th, 2006, 02:40
Hi Trin,

Welcome to the group. I hope you don't mind that I edited your thread title to make the topic more apparent. I think you'll get a more targeted response that way. We have lots of Canadians here. I'm sure you'll get some valuable info.

Good luck!

February 24th, 2006, 03:44
wHy Canada? Mate if your a nurse,a doctor Australia would be grabbing you with open arms.You see you blokes i am smart.
I will be finding a Thai guy who is going to university studying nursing or working as a nurse in Thailand and bringing him out here ,sponsoring him,as he helps pay my mortgage.And for the knockers,Australia is massively short of Nurses so they aint gonna refuse him a working visa.geeez im bloody smart.The only thing is now im gonna have to hang around Bangkoks hospitals looking for ladyboy nurses.who want to come to Australia.
Anyone been to Bangkoks public hospitals?
I wonder why no one wants to be a nurse?

February 24th, 2006, 03:46
I can do whatever you like me to do.

Can you say, "Eh..."?

TOQ
February 24th, 2006, 03:48
I wonder why ????

:))

elephantspike
February 24th, 2006, 04:17
I'm sure you'll get some valuable info.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that you'd get a few smart-ass remarks as well! :blackeye: Hang in there.

February 24th, 2006, 04:32
I'm not sure I understand if you are looking for employment, a sponser or both. If it's employment only, try this.

http://toronto.craigslist.org/

Lists jobs, apartments. etc. in the Toronto area.

Chok Dee.

Smiles
February 24th, 2006, 05:31
Hi Trin,
We have lots of Canadians here. I'm sure you'll get some valuable info.
Good luck!
Yes, and got a personal (and lengthy) email from him regarding the "help" situation. Nada, baby!

To be fair, guess I could expect no less when I put my email address in my Profile, so partially my fault. But I prefer a modicum of subtlety

How many others .... ?

Cheers ...

February 24th, 2006, 12:35
I notice that you say that you are a Bachelor Degree Student but that your Subject Line has been edited to say you have graduated already. If you have not, I'd suggest that you complete your degree in Thailand before looking to immigrate to Canada.

My guy was sent to School near Toronto and I have more than a few cousins in Canada. When I suggested that we move to Canada about 15 years ago he flatly refused, claiming he'd seen enough grey skies.

Be careful of people who suggest migration to Australia. It's full of creatures with poisonous stings and bites.

elephantspike
February 24th, 2006, 13:02
I notice that you say that you are a Bachelor Degree Student but that your Subject Line has been edited to say you have graduated already

Oops! My mistake I misread the OP. Re-edited.

February 24th, 2006, 19:33
Thanks for every comment and suggestion. So is there anyone who can hlep me?...pls....

February 25th, 2006, 01:45
I wonder why no one wants to be a nurse?

Because no-one wants to end up looking like wowpow.

February 25th, 2006, 17:21
My guy was sent to School near Toronto and I have more than a few cousins in Canada. When I suggested that we move to Canada about 15 years ago he flatly refused, claiming he'd seen enough grey skies.

Failed In London Try Canada - FILTC?

That doesn't sound right. homintern, we need your help here.

lonelywombat
February 25th, 2006, 17:48
Failed In London Try Canada - FILTC?

That doesn't sound right. homintern, we need your help here.

Another sarcastic remark, dont you have the ability to post anything positive.

In am starting to regret the karma and smiting, has been done away with.

February 26th, 2006, 11:24
Everybody.......please I really need help. If you guy come to my topic for fighting each other, don't do it coz I need someone who can really help me. I don't need you guy fight in this forum. Thanks a lot...........

February 26th, 2006, 13:29
At one time there was a shortage of medical professionals in America. Hospitals would sponser people from other countries to work while they studied for registration exams*. This practice was pretty much discontinued when there became no shortage.
I saw, on a local t.v. report, about a week ago, (Regarding a "Town Meeting" of Filipino health care professionals.) that there is again a shortage, mostly; in extended care facilities, assisted living, nursing homes & home care. Checking my local newspaper (Two pages, all nursing & med-tech.), I see that these areas account for most of the adverts. (And areas may be easier to find work in without registry.*)
I'm sorry, I don't have more info but I see some kind soul has put up links at the bottom of this page. You might might also check Thai newspapers for ads or Google, 'Hospitals,' (U.S., Canadian, etc.) most of which have web-site info re employment \ recruitment.
You will need:
A high grade-point average.
Two years on-the-job experience.
A professionl resume.

*T0 work as an R.N. you will need pass the boards. Most states now require a 500 point average.

Aunty
February 26th, 2006, 13:43
why do you want to go to Canada? Why not another country?