PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon " It's Show time!"

January 19th, 2008, 15:18
For them they don't know. The Krazy Dragon builded a stage. About middle of February, I think we start. I promise the show will be new. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no sex show -------------- but sexy!

:thin: :thin: :thin:

catawampuscat
January 19th, 2008, 17:14
I had noticed the new stage at Krazy Dragon and had heard about a new show. As a big fan of Krazy Dragon,
I look forward to the new show.
:cat:
By the way, what is happening with the Bangkok Krazy Dragon? ?

TrongpaiExpat
January 19th, 2008, 17:16
Any news on opening a Crazy Dragon in Bangkok?

catawampuscat
January 19th, 2008, 17:23
I beat trongpaiexpat by two minutes with my query about the BKK branch but we both had the same thought
at the same time and it shows how great minds think alike, at least once in a while.. :cat:

January 19th, 2008, 18:12
Will be along to see it soon as!

January 19th, 2008, 18:28
I had noticed the new stage at Krazy Dragon and had heard about a new show. As a big fan of Krazy Dragon,
I look forward to the new show.
:cat:
By the way, what is happening with the Bangkok Krazy Dragon? ?

Hi Cat, it seems to be a little bit difficult for the Bangkok Dragon. They agreed for a 3 years contract plus 3 years option for 8.000.000 Million Baht Key Money. Now the want 16.000.000 Million Baht. I am may krazy, but not so crazy to shuffle for a rented objekt some chinese greedy family this kind of money in their pockets. So the Krazy Dragon for Bangkok have to wait, but the Plan is not forgotten. I am still searching for location and object!

:thin: :thin: :thin:

thrillbill
January 22nd, 2008, 05:26
A new stage? How about a whole group of fellows. The few times I've dropped in, there were skinny, worn out looking dancers (about 8-10) that were about as masculine acting as Cinderella. (Maybe going there after 10 pm is too late

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 22nd, 2008, 06:41
and most of the farang customers look like the Ugly Sisters.

You have to love krazydragon-the most commited club owner in Pattaya and a great personality.