PDA

View Full Version : Good news at Jungle Boys, Sunee Plaza

catawampuscat
January 16th, 2008, 09:45
The old boss is gone and the new boss knows how to run a go go boy bar. They ripped out the silly huts, which only
served to block everyone's view and added more seating and places for the boys to go go..
Jungle Boys is the most improved boy bar in Pattaya and only reopened a couple of days but already far superior to
the way it was.

New boss started up Happy Boys and knows what the customers want. Jungle Boys deserves another look if you
were bored there before or heard the word of mouth and avoided it.
It would be even better if all the boys removed their under garment as that is the beauty of the loin cloth and my guess is
that is only a matter of time and tipping those who drop their drawers and play Tarzan.. :cat:

January 16th, 2008, 12:01
they tried the loin cloth and nothing more in Bkk. years ago. The boys hated it because retarded farangs kept grabbing at them. The loin cloths were out in one month.

tony279760-old
January 16th, 2008, 18:05
retarded farangs kept grabbing at them

if the boys don't like customers feeling them up I would suggest a change of profession. burger king is usually hiring. then the boys would only have to feed the 'retarded farangs'. if someone chooses to work as a prostitute they should not be surprised when a customer chooses to treat them like a prostitute, provided they are tipped for their services of course.

January 16th, 2008, 19:09
if someone chooses to work as a prostitute they should not be surprised when a customer chooses to treat them like a prostitute, provided they are tipped for their services of course.

I can't say that I agree with your comment above in anyway whatsoever Tony. Furthermore I personally believe that regardless of whatever anyones profession is, they deserves at the very least to be treated like a human being. You are obviously not someone who believes in treating others how you would wish to be treated yourself.

No one is saying that the boys don't expect to be "felt up" but there are ways in which this can be done and ways in my opinion in which it definitely should not be done. I am sure that there are others here that can like me can educate you, by telling you that if a little respect is shown to these boys, it will in most cases be appreciated and pay dividends. Try it, you may then be able to understand what I am saying is true.

With regard to loincloths that some clubs have their boys wearing, as well as others that have their boys in similar attire, as to whether or not I believe that anything should be worn underneath them, I am sure that most here will understand and appreciate my saying; that I am afraid I couldn't possibly comment. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

G.

tony279760-old
January 16th, 2008, 21:04
at no point did i say the boys shouldn't be treated with respect, nor did i say they shouldn't be treated like human beings. try reading my post again, it might help. as regards you teaching me how to deal with other people - don't make me laugh. your comment about 'retarded farangs' tells me more than i need to know about you.

January 16th, 2008, 22:17
Isn't the new boss that one that just up and closed Happy down and left with out paying the boys? Sure he paid them on his return but that doesn't right th wrong of not paying the boys when he should have.

catawampuscat
January 16th, 2008, 22:25
The boy bars seem to sell and be resold almost weekly here in Pattaya.
The German man who started Happy Boys sold it to other German men, who later closed it and have since reopened
it. I understand the new owner paid the boys and made good, even if a little late. Many of the boys returned so that
is proof that they handled it okay.

As far as I know, the new boss at Jungle Boys started Happy Boys and it was his concept and his rather
daring move to open a boy bar outside of the usual locations. It worked and so did his concept and
he deserves credit for that.

Assuming the new design of Jungle Boys is his, he deserves even more credit and I am optimistic that he will have a
successful bar once word gets out that the old boss is gone and the ridiculous design has been torn down and the
place is opened up... :cat:

January 16th, 2008, 23:08
at no point did i say the boys shouldn't be treated with respect, nor did i say they shouldn't be treated like human beings.

That may very well be so tony, however your statement of: if someone chooses to work as a prostitute they should not be surprised when a customer chooses to treat them like a prostitute certainly implied that this was very much the case. I say this because your words seemed to be justifying and condoning this type of behaviour, by further going on to say, Quote : provided they are tipped for their services of course. .

try reading my post again, it might help. as regards you teaching me how to deal with other people -don't make me laugh. your comment about 'retarded farangs' tells me more than i need to know about you.

I did try reading your post again tony, as I hope I have proved by this follow up post of mine to you. May I respectfully suggest that you remove the plank from your own mouth, before attempting to remove any splinters that may be in mine. I mean by this of course, that your comments tell me all I need to know about you Well, if not all, one of the things it does tell me for 100 per cent certainty, is that it was you that didn't read my post properly, rather than the other way around as you would have us all believe by your comments above.

You could alternatively be someone that gets confused very easily, but if you do take another look at my post, you will discover that there is no reference whatsoever made by me in that post, regarding 'retarded farangs'.

I leave such uncalled for and totally unjustified remarks in my opinion, to the person that is normally renowned for making such unsavoury comments so well and, who gives plenty of evidence at times for others here, to ponder as to whether or not he may fit the description he uses above more suitably than anyone else.

I will leave others to decide on the above issue. As to whether or not I believe it to be true, I'm afraid I couldn't possibly comment. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

No hard feelings on my part tony, we all make mistakes, especially in our anger sometimes to fire off a reply to someone we mistakenly think has said something which they haven't. May I inform you that all apologies, within reason of course, are gratefully accepted. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/cool_shades.gif

However, should you choose not to apologise, it will undoubtedly tell me a little bit more about you. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

Choc Dee,

G. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Peace.gif

January 16th, 2008, 23:39
The German man who started Happy Boys sold it to other German men, who later closed it and have since reopened it. : Mind running that one past me again Cat. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/boom.gif

it was his concept and his rather daring move to open a boy bar outside of the usual locations. :

He did what? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/eek.gif Anyone attempting such a foolhardy move should be locked up immediately for such lunacy. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

Assuming the new design of Jungle Boys is his, he deserves even more credit and I am optimistic that he will have a successful bar once word gets out that the old boss is gone and the ridiculous design has been torn down and the place is opened up... :cat:

After this glowing report of yours above Cat, I don't suppose that there is any possibility of my hiring you as our new PR manager, is there? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Sofa.gif

In all seriousness Cat, as I am just teasing above, I know for certain that the above remarks of yours, would have been made without any favour whatsoever given, or asked for on your part. I also know that they would have been made, solely on what you genuinely believe the new Jungle Boys Bar to be, along with it's future potential.

I was one of those that didn't give the old place a look, mainly because of the unfavourable things I had heard, from reliable sources known to me. I am pleased to hear from your report, that the new owner seems to have turned things around in this bar and I will for sure over the next few days, take a look for myself. I would like to take this opportunity of wishing the new owner every success in his new venture.

Choc Dee,

George.

catawampuscat
January 17th, 2008, 10:17
George, it does get confusing, doesn't it? Just trying to keep track of Loulou's empire is exhausting, as
there are constantly changes and new faces and that is just the farang/owners/managers.
I don't find the subject of who owns which bar, all that fascinating but it seems to intrigue others and I
report on the schuttlebutt heard about town.
Other farangs get confused as well, and now that there are a lot of partnerships, it just
get more confusing as percentages of bars get bought and sold..

I should admit, that I find a boy bar of interest ,when there are several guys working there whom I find interesting
and hot. I am not a fan of the skinny underage boys that constitute the majority of most Sunee Plaza go go bars but
admit I do love hanging out in Sunee Plaza.
I am not above an occasional stop in a bar like Look Boys, where I know underage is not uncommon and can
understand the draw of such bars..

Preferring slightly older and bigger guys, makes Krazy Dragon my favorite boy bar in Sunee Plaza. I am pleased to
report Jungle Boys also averages slightly older and bigger boys than the other Sunee go go bars and this is my rationale
for giving Jungle Boys my most improved boy bar rating. Frankly, the boys might just look bigger and older (over 18 :cat: ) as
they dance high above the couches and one has to crane ones neck somewhat depending on where on parks his carcass..
Two caught my jaundiced eye and one sticks in my mind and needs to be revisited for an interview..

I have even been accused of favouring 35 y.o. overweight lads but a 25 y.o., looks older, when compared to the teenagers
of Sunee with 27" waistlines and averaging 50 kilos each. I will take a lad without his ribs showing any day over the
waifs that fill most Sunee bars but that is a personal preference and not one shared by most of my buddies.

I am overdue for a visit to All Boys and hope George doesn't mistake me for homintern or even worse, hedda!

January 17th, 2008, 11:45
Other farangs get confused as well, and now that there are a lot of partnerships, it just
get more confusing as percentages of bars get bought and sold..!

I am aware of the partnerships of which you speak and of which there now seem to be more than there have ever been. As these new partnerships seem to be ones involving Farang-Farang, as opposed to Farang-Thai ones, which were always seen in the past as the norm, perhaps I can offer by way of an explanation, a reason as to why they have been formed.

That reason being, that because of what seems to be the constant presence these days along with the activities, of those some say are out to swell the coffers of their tea money treasure chests and whose visits during high season so far this year, are unprecedented to any other that I can personally remember, it could be that it is getting more and more difficult for owners of bars to make the monies needed, in which to help them survive the rest of the year, as they have previously done in the past.

I can see you all crying into your handkerchiefs at the thought of this, but in all seriousness, perhaps these new partners that have been taken on recently, may have been taken on to help share the losses that I am sure a lot of bars are suffering from at the moment and until such a time, when they will be able to function once again, as they have been permitted to do in the past. Without wishing to be a pessimist, that's if those times ever do materialise again.

I promise you that I have no evidence whatsoever that what I have said is true, or whether it is indeed the reason for these new partnerships; I merely offer it as a logical explanation as a reason for them. I could just be talking a load of old bollocks. However, I can divulge the folowing as an example of what I have said, without of course, mentioning any names.

One successful business owner in the area recently informed me, that the turnover of his business this year, is 50% down on what it was at the same time last year. I happen to believe that he was telling me the truth, as there was absolutely no reason whatsoever, for him to do otherwise.

I guess there is nothing any of us can do but to play the waiting game, until we see whether things will change from the way they are currently. I also guess it's a case of: Watch this space................!

I am overdue for a visit to All Boys and hope George doesn't mistake me for homintern or even worse, hedda!

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/eek.gif Perish the thought and a thousand curses on anyone that may wish such a fate upon me.

I look forward to that visit Cat and can assure you that you will be made most welcome. I may test that theory of your supposedly having a liking for older and bigger guys, by joining the boys myself on stage, on the evening of your visit. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

Only joking Cat, if that thought doesn't scare anybody away from visiting us, believing it may be possible I am being serious, than nothing would. The image of me in a pair of our customised shorts, even scares the shit out of me. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

Choc Dee :cat:

George. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Peace.gif

catawampuscat
January 19th, 2008, 17:19
I stopped by again at Jungle Bar and unfortunately it was not as impressive as my first visit.
About half the number of boys dancing and the two boys I had returned for were not there.

Perhaps, they were "offed" or maybe moved on to the greener pastures.. As the only customers, it
was a bit too much attention and of course the least interesting boy paid the most attention.

I will try again in a couple of more days and hope last nite was a slow nite. I am posting this in as much as
I started the thread and gave a big thumbs up. I would not have made the same review based on last nite's visit. :cat: