View Full Version : Bar Advice

January 16th, 2008, 06:27
Have not been to Pattaya for 2 years and will be there again in a few days. I like slim/medium build (lean, no fat) 18-22 y.o. masculine versatile/bottom guys (no effeminates). Any advice which bars (or boys!) to head for these days?

Thanks in advance

Jim

January 16th, 2008, 07:46
I'll tell you where you should head---head to Bangkok!

January 16th, 2008, 08:38
Best one liner today!!!

January 16th, 2008, 11:01
Bottoms are hard to find unless you go in for the ladyboy types. Most of the boys will top but too find a versatile one that is good may require a lot of searching. No one bar will supply everything you want.

TrongpaiExpat
January 16th, 2008, 11:25
Not a bar and not in Pattaya but if you go to Hero you can find a "masculine versatile/bottom guys (no effeminates)" but you have to ask the captain and then ask the one you pick before you commit.

Go early, 1600-1800, especially weekends. Last massage is at 2200-2230. Lot's of local Thai customers, the one you pick may not speak English.

Second option, Bangkok, go to Bangkok Boys and take one of the guys from the fucking show that is masculine, there were several last time I caught the show. Not only a bottom but could take a big one too. Last show is after midnight so off'ing them is only after 0100.

allieb
January 16th, 2008, 11:52
Bottoms are hard to find unless you go in for the ladyboy types. Most of the boys will top but too find a versatile one that is good may require a lot of searching. No one bar will supply everything you want.

I find it's funny how a top becomes a bottom if there are not too many punters around, or if the price is right. I usually go for pretty boys but once I picked a boy from BBB in Boystown who was very masculine looking. I asked him if he was gay and he immediately indicated that he was a top only. When I said thanks but no thanks I want it both ways he said, ok but how much? I offered him 500 if he fucked me but 1500 if I fucked him as well I was whisked away on the back of his motorcycle. He stayed all night and was so good I gave him 2,000

thrillbill
January 16th, 2008, 19:13
Like I said in another forum, my Thai buddy and I decided to check out some of the go-go bars in Sunee Plaza and a couple sois down from Boyztown last weekend. (We prefer to go to BKK for our wk end fun.) Of course at the numerous Pattaya go-go clubs we stuck our heads in or had a drink at, the doorman would say that there were "sexy men" inside...what we saw were scrawny, skinny, fem types that were as sexy as some of the stray dogs laying around on the sidewalks in Pattaya. It wasn't funny at all, we both agreed that it was quite sad to see such an unenthusiastic group of 18 ???? year olds that all seemed to be the fem, nellie types. Sunee Plaza gave my Thai friend the creeps -( I won't say why, you figure it out) We ended up at our usual place...at Boyz Boys (at least most of the guys there look of age and have masculine looking torsos (and the music is good) --then A Bomb sometimes has some masculine guys there. But one may want to go to a couple of the massage parlors here for some masculine fun such as Royal House Massage or Narcisis Massage (both hit and miss..).

I agree with the other two responses: GO TO BANGKOK. In Pattaya, the boys (and I do believe many of them are boys) are for the older farangs who like them young, and fem. You can find various masculine types at the go-go bars in BKK and if you're up to a late night, you can meet someone that is also on holiday (or a local that says he's a student) that just wants some fun for the night like you.

TrongpaiExpat
January 16th, 2008, 19:56
...what we saw were scrawny, skinny, fem types that were as sexy as some of the stray dogs laying around on the sidewalks in Pattaya. It wasn't funny at all, we both agreed that it was quite sad to see such an unenthusiastic group of 18 ???? year olds that all seemed to be the fem, nellie types.

de gustibus non disputandem est one man's meat is another man's poison.

My 1000th post on this board and I'm spoutin Latin! At 2000 I'm going Greek.

January 16th, 2008, 23:41
de gustibus non disputandem est one man's meat is another man's poison.

Dare I ask how many until you go Dutch?

January 17th, 2008, 01:05

In plain old English TrongpaiExpat, allow me to Congratulate you on your 1000 posts on this forum http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biggthumpup.gif

Choc Dee and Cheers, http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/beerchug.gif

George.

jinks
January 17th, 2008, 02:09
But you have not had to read them ALL

:hug: :hug: :hug: :ura:

January 17th, 2008, 02:35
But you have not had to read them ALL

:hug: :hug: :hug: :ura:

No one said jinks, that in order to congratulate him, I had to. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/tongue.gif

Choc Dee jinks, sorry I missed you whilst you were here, though there is a chance of course, that you may not be. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

George.

January 17th, 2008, 05:37
Well thanks for the responses although not very encouraging. I had forgotten about A Bomb, thanks for that one, used to have some good ones. No new bars with my types (see above)?

Cheers

Jim

latintopxxx
January 17th, 2008, 07:24
Find the best way is to have lotsa self confidence and assume that if the boy you picked agress to go with you that you are free to enjoy hkis body as you like within the bounds of vanilla sex. In the 2 years I've been visiting Pattaya and Bangkok have very rarely encountered any resistance in fucking Thai boys, I like masculine boys and only pick those and find that as long as you are gentle and act in a "manner of fact" way that fucking them is no issue.

Even the TOPS in the fuck shows are fair game, without mentioning any names I've done quite a few of the tops, get particular satisfaction out of "conquering" public tops, as long as you pay a fair price both parties win, this is what I love about Thais, its business !!

But golden rule is keep your mouth shut, don't broadcast to the whole world who you fucked, discretion is the key to a lot of repeat business.

January 17th, 2008, 08:28
I agree A-Bomb last summer had some that were more masuline, but lately, it has not had that many. Wild West had some and even Crystal had an occasion lad that was not too overblown looking. So mnay of the bars in Sunee and those in Pattayaland Soi 1--Lucky, Dynamite, Sawatdee, etc--- in the past often had great numbers of "boys", many whom actually looked like young girls. Many are quick to point out that they are not ladyboys, but they are definitely, feminine lads--with the long, stringy hair, overdone makeup/lipstick, feminine mannerisms, etc--appealing to some but not to those who are looking for truly masculine, well-bulit (but now overblown muscles) lads.

latintopxxx
January 17th, 2008, 09:47
last time I was in Pattaya was approx 18months ago, one of the best bars for butch boys was crystal boys, got to sample quite a few bubble butts, got turned down once.....must have been new to the scene as on my last night in town when word got out that I was fair with compensation he got very interested. Also found it real easy to bend the massage boys, very "kinky" when all that seperated us from his male and female co-workers was a thin sheet!! Naughty but nice.

January 18th, 2008, 14:37
Its not the quantity that counts, its the quality. How many of THOSE did you post?

lonelywombat
January 18th, 2008, 16:39
Its not the quantity that counts, its the quality. How many of THOSE did you post?

Please boogyman give a link to one of your quality posts

All you seem to do is scratch your arse and complain about prices, and everybody else.

Lonely was a term I used to attract people in chat. You should use it.

Every time I log on I get a ton of queries "why are you lonely"

I am too modest to quote what I say. But nothing as useless as boogyman

January 18th, 2008, 16:48

Please boogyman give a link to one of your quality posts

I think it is extremely unfair of you LB, to make a request of Boogy, that we all know would be an absolutely impoosible task for him to be able comply with. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

G.