PDA

View Full Version : Good Looking BOYS

January 15th, 2008, 23:59
Due to make my first visit to pattaya for nearly 1 year Which bar would you guys say has the best looking , im not interested in skinny late teen types They need to be early to late 20s with a decent body.

January 19th, 2008, 18:14
go go or host?

January 19th, 2008, 19:11
There is so many around your be spoilt for choice, also try the Karaoke's in Soi Chiapoon and others, with guys on the doors, BODY LANGUAGE, JJs Pub and karaoke, HOLLYWOOD Disco, North Pattaya, XRAY, DJ STATION, all over the place but remember, the best hunks would not be seen dead near Obviously Gay areas, so above far better, to make your choice. Boyz BOYZ BOYZ have a good selection.

You may be lucky on a very good day some are in Krazy Dragon but been slim pickings of late there, or as they say, the best go early.

Shuee
January 20th, 2008, 18:09
you do know hollywood disco is caput, & the new one that replaced it, now accomodates many str8s

globalwanderer
January 20th, 2008, 19:03
you do know hollywood disco is caput, & the new one that replaced it, now accomodates many str8s

and isn't popular with the guys I know

January 21st, 2008, 03:19
Everyone has a different idea of good looking but fortunatley variety is everywhere in pattaya. I prefer the slim smooth longer hair types myself. Just barhop until you find your place and then be generous to the boys.