PDA

View Full Version : Little Mike

Monty-old
January 13th, 2008, 09:36
To all that knew Little Mike .
He Lived in Pattaya a long time
Saddly he passed away on the 11th of this month.
R.I.P. Mike

lonelywombat
January 13th, 2008, 12:10
R.I.P. Mike

HI MONTY

I did not know Mike, maybe he was important to you, or maybe just a friend

Please tell us more so we can share your grief.

I hope you personally are keeping strictly to your diet and medication, and be a great host as usual next visit.

You are a Pattaya living treasure

globalwanderer
January 13th, 2008, 13:16
I also did not know Mike, but my thoughts are with you, his friends and family at this time.

bao-bao
January 13th, 2008, 20:05
There's been far too much loss amongst the members of the board lately.

Let's all hope there's closure to this chapter soon.

Monty, my best wishes to you at this sad time.

Whether you feel like sharing more about it or not is up to you (to borrow a phrase); everyone deals with grief in their own way.

Know that many here are sending you wishes for peace and strength, whichever way you choose.

January 13th, 2008, 20:50
R.I.P. MikeIs this a haiku?

January 13th, 2008, 23:23
Knowing that Monty might not be back online on the forum for a while, I asked him tonight who "Little Mike" is (was?):

Little Mike was a regular when Monty ran the B&B and swimming pool in the Sunee area. Monty described him as about 5'2", from London, in his 60's when he died, and with a neatly trimmed little beard. He said "dapper" would describe him well.

He posted Little Mike's demise for those of you who may have known him from the B&B and pool.

sattahip-old
January 14th, 2008, 07:10
Such a poseur but not well informed enough to know a haiku has only 17 syllables in three lines.

Marsilius
January 14th, 2008, 12:03
And any "well informed" person ought to be able to see that dear homintern is not a poseur at all! He merely sought enlightenment by asking the question whether or not it was a haiku... The answer, of course, was "no".

sattahip-old
January 14th, 2008, 14:50
And any "well informed" person ought to be able to see that dear homintern is not a poseur at all! He merely sought enlightenment by asking the question whether or not it was a haiku... The answer, of course, was "no".

Was not the reference to a relatively obscure Japanese poetry form perhaps just a tad over the top considering the subject matter of this forum?

allieb
January 14th, 2008, 17:08
Homintern can't resist taking the piss even on a serious thread as the death of someone who posted on this board. I am now convinced that Homintern and Boygeenyus are one and the same.

Whoever Little Mike was may he RIP and strength to those who knew him and lost him

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 14th, 2008, 20:21
"....described him as about 5'2", from London, in his 60's when he died, and with a neatly trimmed little beard. He said "dapper" would describe him well."...

was he also known as The Colonel ?? :shaking: :dontknow:

January 14th, 2008, 21:25
"....described him as about 5'2", from London, in his 60's when he died, and with a neatly trimmed little beard. He said "dapper" would describe him well."...

was he also known as The Colonel ?? :shaking: :dontknow:
I dunno, but the self-effacing description of "bald fat old cunt" (did I get it right?) doesn't seem to mirror the mental image I have of someone described as "dapper."

I forgot to mention that Monty said Little Mike had lived in the Pattaya area for around ten years. That *definitely* does not sound like The Colonel.

thaiguest
January 15th, 2008, 07:58

Here's a Haiku;

Homintern the dick
Is a homophobic prick
Who should be ignored.