PDA

View Full Version : what happen mrstdney blog it cancel

February 23rd, 2006, 06:11
but does anyone else have that problem of getting it up? The only time it stands to attention is either when im doing the "chickenwalk" along JOmtien beach late at night or when i play "puppies" with my ex BF,where he plays the puppy that i walk around the room with a dog leash on barking.
Does anyone else have this prob where there old fellow only stands to attention when they do things like this?

now 18 days sinc he promised to tell more when you finish your f### story or is it finish now

February 23rd, 2006, 14:17
No I will finish it soon.
I still have a lot of stories about how I was raped by several ladyboys in Cambodia that I must tell.I will update my blog tomorow,friday.
Also someone probaly bloody JINKS deleted my post on how i want to find streetwalkers inBangkok.Tommorow i will update everything,including going into detail.

February 27th, 2006, 11:35
I still have a lot of stories about how I was raped by several ladyboys in Cambodia that I must tell.I will update my blog tomorow,friday.
Also someone probaly bloody JINKS deleted my post on how i want to find streetwalkers inBangkok.Tommorow i will update everything,including going into detail.

February 27th, 2006, 11:36

you promise but did not happen

February 27th, 2006, 11:40
[quote=mrsydney]No I will finish it soon.

you promise but did not happen[/quote:hgt3yiyd]

I find your street walker post not delet
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... ght=#69933 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=69933&highlight=#69933)

March 1st, 2006, 15:16
i am so sorry you cancel your blog it was the funniest thing i ever read