PDA

View Full Version : Babylon labyrinth - Map of facilities

January 10th, 2008, 16:29
Dear readers and forum members!

BABYLON SAUNA! The website has some good information but does not provide a "map" of what is actually inside! Maybe with your collaboration we can create an overview of the facilities! I've been there several times and know the following:

Upstairs where the lockers are, there are showers, cubicles, showers, and the Internet. WHAT ELSE?
Donwstairs (before going out to the bar area): Showers, toilets, steam room, way to the pool. WHAT ELSE?
Downstairs (after the bar area): Showers, steam room with maze, dry sauna. WHAT ELSE?
Upstairs: Cubicles. WHAT ELSE?

Where is the aera for massage? (By the way, are those "real" massages or sex-involving ones? Where is the gym? Is there a expressively know "cruising corridor"?
Is there a gay-video-room? Is there anything else on other floors?

I am wondering because it is described as "sooooo huge", but it does not seem to be that big, actually. Maybe you can give some further information.

TrongpaiExpat
January 10th, 2008, 18:17
If I had a scanner I guess I could free hand one out on paper.

Different sections are open at different times. It's really not as big as it might seem. The sections have signs when they are open. For example the court yard sauna area is only open after 1630.

The second floor dark room is really not a room but the hall way to the narrow stairs down and to the 2 floor disco. It closes about 1830. Many never find it, just keep walking around.

There are two dark steam saunas, one off the pool and the other off the small court yard. The pool sauna is closed at about 1800 and the pool at 2100.

There's a second larger dark room on the ground floor that opens late that is accessible either from the bathroom in the ground floor disco or via the stairs from the rooms section on the second floor disco area.

Reference your massage question, no sex.

No video room but there are two locations playing gay video. One is very small screens next to the dark room second floor and the other is a big screen over the stairs leading to the down stairs dark room.

There's some work going on now on what used to be the second floor coffee shop, not sure what's going in there.

January 12th, 2008, 15:08
no further comments?

January 13th, 2008, 00:57
Are you planning a raid? Surely the friends of the PPP have enough data from their visits with their News Crews from a few years back.

thaiguest
January 13th, 2008, 09:21
Babylon Sauna is like many such saunas - A SCAM SITE-if you're green enough to be taken for a ride.
These places promote themselves as upmarket, no hassle venues where you can relax and not be propositioned.
Bull S--t.
Give me go-go boys anytime...usually they're happy with fair treatment and a once off encounter.
Babylon boys? O no, they don't want once -off sex, it's so crass! And yields modest dividends.
What they try to get you into is a far more expensive scenario- a 'respectable' long term, dependency relationship.
Let them browse their yuppie magazines by the pool if they want- I'm off to the go-go bars off suriwong to off someone i can have fun with.
F--k off babylon et al.

bucknaway
January 13th, 2008, 10:02
The choice is always yours. If you want a one night stand than do not call him again or give him your e-mail. If he does call you than tell him you are busy. if he e-mails you, don't reply. When you see him again in Babylon you can tell him your Thai Boyfriend came back to you.

Babylon Sauna is like many such saunas - A SCAM SITE-if you're green enough to be taken for a ride.
These places promote themselves as upmarket, no hassle venues where you can relax and not be propositioned.
Bull S--t.
Give me go-go boys anytime...usually they're happy with fair treatment and a once off encounter.
Babylon boys? O no, they don't want once -off sex, it's so crass! And yields modest dividends.
What they try to get you into is a far more expensive scenario- a 'respectable' long term, dependency relationship.
Let them browse their yuppie magazines by the pool if they want- I'm off to the go-go bars off suriwong to off someone i can have fun with.
F--k off babylon et al.

TrongpaiExpat
January 13th, 2008, 12:04
Bull S--t.
F--k off babylon et al.

My first reaction to your post is good, stay away and all farangs stay away, there's far too many there now. Sometimes farangs come together or in groups and seem to have no intrests in the Thais, often speaking Russian or German to each other.

Yes, some are boyfriend shopping. If your looking for uncommitted sex, that's there too. Some are married and some have boyfriends. If you don't want a boyfriend, just say you have one, even if you don't and they go away pretty fast.

The thing about cruising is that there's no guarantees. You don't have the control you have in a go-go and it's hit or miss if your just in it for the sex. The type of partner you meet at the saunas are sometimes quite different from the go-go boys, less from Issan, more of the Thai-Chinese background and many employed.

January 13th, 2008, 16:57
well, an interesting discussion has been started! however, the post is not primarily about the issues of $-boys in Babylon!

To comment on that: Everybody of you "seem" to have some experience with that. Let me critisize you, money-boys in babylon have been there always, as well as they are around in any place in Silom/Surawong, such as dj and so on. Visiting venues like Babylon is an indirect acceptance of that fact and I guess every brain-equipped farang should find his way to deal with that - rather than talking bad of those boys. If you want Asians with a more-likely-guarantee of not being money boys, go to Chakran, Mania, or a thai Disco (therefore, find some Thai friends to show you real thai places).

My background is that: I am quite handsome, 24 y old (maybe very different to all other posters) and I have been to Babylon maybe 5 times. I hated it, and i still hate it on weekends cause i am just "hunted" too much in there. Anyway, I got to know quite nice people in Babylon - smart, educated, simply nice guys and I actually found my bf there. Yes that can happen easily, even more easily as it occurs to meet those money-boys there. However, let me tell you one thing: If I would be a nice, good-looking thai guy, fu*** around with fat, white, digusting old farang in the Babylon maze of COURSE - i would call that farang, pretend to be a committing bf and sooner or later ask for money - cause most of them actually have that money, at least they would have more than i do! and most of them ARE willing to give at least some money when being asked the first time!

cheers! do not forget that the initial post was about a map of babylon - if anyone has any contributions to that i would appreciate it!

January 13th, 2008, 21:17
Well, Payback, at least you're not conceited you handsome 24-yo devil...no doubt goin on 34, hey mate?

And it's a fair bet that you've called some of them fatty farangs you find so disgusting and asked for some of their sweaty banknotes in exchange for your stellar company.

In other words, you're a money boy lookin to polish his apple here among us oldie blokes who patrol he maze.

Been a pleasure making your acquaintance. Until we brush up against each other again, good huntin.

January 13th, 2008, 21:27
The choice is always yours. If you want a one night stand than do not call him again or give him your e-mail. If he does call you than tell him you are busy. if he e-mails you, don't reply. When you see him again in Babylon you can tell him your Thai Boyfriend came back to you.Better still, give an email address that's not quite yours. You know - colonel_steve@wherethefuckarewe.com rather than the true one - colonel_stephen@wherethefuckarewe.com. This also works for phone numbers, where you merely transpose a couple of digits. Both honest mistakes, no? You don't do this back home, or in other circumstances? Shame on you

thaiworthy-old
January 13th, 2008, 21:39
Bull S--t.
F--k off babylon et al.

Although I have not been Babylon, or any place like it for a great many years, I can believe this. Yes, give me a go-go boy any day. I am in control, and I can have loads of fun with them. Very astute post, Thaiguest!