PDA

View Full Version : New bar? at Day Night Hotel

thrillbill
January 9th, 2008, 23:12
I heard that a new bar opened up where Lek's use to be... has anyone been there? Is it a go-go bar or a dance club? (or has closed down already?)

catawampuscat
January 10th, 2008, 00:19
It is Guys Bar..
I am sure if you use the search feature several references will come up.
It is a big go go bar and has a very good nightly show and may become a disco after the show. :cat: .

January 10th, 2008, 15:17
Lek's has been divided in half. The side closest to Soi 17 is called "Bank Pub". It has raised caberet tables and seems to be similar to J.J. Pub or a small local version of Excite.......loud music, whiskey bottles, and dancing at the tables. The side of the old Lek's closest to Soi Day Night Hotel is a GoGo bar named "Guys". It has a show some nights as advertised in Spice Magazine. Some nights there is no show as they are still trying to work out the kinks. Many staff formerly of Boyz Boyz Boyz (i.e., waiters, mamasan, go go boys) and a couple of staff from Le Cafe Royale and Panorama Pub.

I still think that the best looking boys in Day Night area are at J.J. Karaoke; although many are as unstudied in gay sex as are some gogo boys and waiters at Guys GoGo.

In my opinion, the male waiters at J.J. Pub are not handsome - but they are totally liberated in bed with men.