PDA

View Full Version : Going for Streetwalkers!

February 23rd, 2006, 03:48
I dont stay much in Bangkok but next visit I plan to go there and look for streetwalkers.I went a couple of times to Lumpini Park and picked up a few guys.I always have a Thai friend with me that i bring from Pattaya so he can haggle the price with them.My Israeli workmate,well his parents are Jewish anyway,but he still calls him self Jewish,even though he s born here ,but anyway he s been teaching me how to negotiate and haggle prices as he s shocked at listening to me talking about how much money I waste in Thailand.It seems very hard to haggle,i feel a bit mean doing this but my friend has trained me to have no sympathy and to take opportunities and to be a good type of selfish.My friend who goes regualry to America and Israel told me to go to the poor areas of Bangkok.So im gonna do that next time,go to poor areas wherever thay are and maybe pick up 2 girls for 200 b.What areas are the poor areas?
Is it possible to get ladyboys,feminine type dark skined boys in these areas.Im now praticlly a expert haggler and my friend said he will listen on the mobile phone when im in Bangkok and hear my haggling skills he taught me.Im thinking of getting some nice legal age streetguys for 200 b to give me a bj.

February 23rd, 2006, 05:57
Any area you are in is a poor area. One of these days your gonna get yourself into a heap of trouble and get shot or stabbed. If you can't afford to do things fairly then don't do them at all.

dab69
February 23rd, 2006, 12:07
disconnect the computer (monthly fees) and stay home and wank for free

February 23rd, 2006, 15:43
Maybe take a walk around...I think it's...Din Daeng or under the bridges...after dark. My friend, Chai, told me, "Falang go in, falang not come back out." Sorry, I didn't understand all the rest...something about barbeque.

February 23rd, 2006, 16:39
I'm posting this just for you Hon - you should be able to get off for 100b. there are a lot of glue sniffers around but avoid them and look out for the cute young skanky street urchins. Have fun HON.........

Address: It's on: Phra Arthit Road

Neighborhood: Khaosan Area

Nearest Cross Street:

Map Link:

How to get there: By taxi, toektoek or for example bus 19 or 9

Web Address:

Best times: After dark

Who goes there?: Huslers, ladyboys, young Thai studs, Taxi drivers and tourist because its near Khaosan road.

Cruisiest spot: Basicly Everywere

Cruising tips: Just stand there or sit on one of the benches. some one will come to you and have a chat. everything obvious so there should not be any missunderstandings

Description:
Go the water frond under the bridge(not the side where the Bangkok Tourist Information Centeris ) , than turn right, you will see some benches were the guys will sit or stand hanging around

Aunty
February 23rd, 2006, 16:54
Thank you for your welcome to the forum (in another thread) Mr Sydney. And let me say that after reading a number of your posts you are indeed an outstanding example of the finest Australia has to offer. I salute you! :bounce:

thrillbill
February 23rd, 2006, 17:36
Well, you get what you pay for... but remember, with your size (as you have describe in this forum) it seems like the boys would be asking for double the price, since there is more of YOU. :albino: (Remember, I get mine free)

February 24th, 2006, 03:31
aah Sorry Paul,are you calling me hon?
No its SIR,I like to be addressed as Sir whilst your on your knees looking up at me.But thanks for the info.i do love the Khao San Rd area but i never thought much of it a place to pick up.I plan to do the "chickenwalk" around there . As for you THRILLBILL the difference is while you dont have to pay for it as you say ,I want to pay for it,it makes me feel powerful .I dont have to pay for it if i use my ex BF for sex or sleep with a restaurant waiter but i want more than that.I want to see them do the chickenwalk.

February 24th, 2006, 04:46
... but remember, with your size (as you have describe in this forum) it seems like the boys would be asking for double the price, since there is more of YOU

True--But considering the size of the only part they need contend with he should get a 70% discount. :tongue7:

(Remember, I get mine free)

You poor thing! :pale:

Dboy
February 24th, 2006, 05:07
The ignore list works better when *everyone* does it :-)

Dboy

February 24th, 2006, 07:08
Mr.S is pathetic? Stupid? Has no life to speak of? Which is it?

dab69
February 24th, 2006, 09:09
I see lots of streetwalkers for under 200 bT. Most don't even wear a collar, and may be enticed with a bit of raw or cooked meat, lots less than 200 bT but if you are so generous...
they will let you walk them naked on a beach wearing only a leash.

February 24th, 2006, 11:29
I see lots of streetwalkers for under 200 bT. Most don't even wear a collar, and may be enticed with a bit of raw or cooked meat, lots less than 200 bT but if you are so generous...
they will let you walk them naked on a beach wearing only a leash.

and they are used to doing it doggy style