PDA

View Full Version : Need recommendation: best non paedophile bar in Sunee Plaza

zinzone
January 8th, 2008, 12:35
Be grateful to learn which go go bars you guys can recommend in Sunee Plaza which is not full of paedophile customers and the boys are all 18+ up.

Many thanks!

January 8th, 2008, 14:35
Is that because you want to avoid the paedophiles or the boys?

Given that boys who are under 18 are not allowed to work in bars one would hope you could visit all of them, however I know for sure that the boys at Krazy Dragon and at AllBoy are of age.

Of course you could just ask the boy, or the mamasan.

If you want to avoid any possibility why not go to Boystown or somewhere other than Sunee?

January 8th, 2008, 14:58
I just love these newbies that are so concerned about about which bars are not full of paedophile customers. If they have never been to Sunee they have bought into all the crap about how horrible Sunee is that is spread about, and if they have been to Sunee they already know the answer to their question.

The simple truth is that Sunee attracts expats that live in Pattaya and long time visitors because it is comfortable and they can hang out and enjoy their friends in a friendly environment with reasonable prices. And yes, their are the pedos and the kids running the street...but they are a tiny minority, and if the athorities wanted them gone they would be gone in two minutes flat.

Boyz Town has become a tourist trap for gay first time vistors, straight people who want to see what Gay people look like in their natural habitat, straight women looking at the boys and Chinese tourist being led through Boys Town by a guide holding a flag over their head. And YES, Boyz Town has taken down its famous no underage boys sign...so what does that tell you??????

January 8th, 2008, 15:10
Boyz Town has taken down its famous no underage boys sign...so what does that tell you??????

That the bars in Boyztown are losing business to the underage bars in Sunee and have decided to cash in on the child sex business?

Dodger
January 8th, 2008, 16:36
Zinzone...

You're pretty safe anywhere you go in Sunee Plaza, although I'd avoid the shopping malls, street markets and beaches like the plague.

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 8th, 2008, 18:02
"paedophile customers " ..do you have some sort of pedo guage ?? :scratch:

January 8th, 2008, 18:42
It is post like these that continue to keep sunee at the forefront of the underage issue. Most likely Zinzone will go to the bars NOT recommended to find what he wants. Most of these post are from guys really wanting to try to make it seem it is not what they are intersted in but then use the info to go to the bars where underage does happen.

January 8th, 2008, 19:37
Dodger is BANG ON!
Don't sit on the beach front as well, you may get an underage boy walk past you, and heavens forbid, talk to you.
As Diao maa says, they have to be 18 to work in there.
But if you are so against this situation happening, why bother going to Sunee?
I know why l go, because you can get a drink at a good price, and have good conversation. But don't ass/u/me that most the bars
are that way, or more to the point that people who go in these bars are ped's!
Chill out, have a beer there, if you don't like it move on...70B !!

Shake me up and you get a different bit of info every time.

naklua
January 9th, 2008, 00:39
I just love these newbies that are so concerned about about which bars are not full of paedophile customers. If they have never been to Sunee they have bought into all the crap about how horrible Sunee is that is spread about, and if they have been to Sunee they already know the answer to their question.

All this badmouthing of Sunee Plaza by the Boystown supporters has been like anti-communist / anti-terrorist propaganda to my ears over the years. It has been repeated over and over again (like Bush's never ending calls for more and more limitations to civil rights in the name of the "war on terror" [what a stupid term...]) so that this rumour seems to have been established as semi-truth at least. It is like the TV ads - repeat and repeat them again and the people will believe in your detergent washing whiter than white, never minding that this is not possible...

The simple truth is that Sunee attracts expats that live in Pattaya and long time visitors because it is comfortable and they can hang out and enjoy their friends in a friendly environment with reasonable prices.

The reasonable prices at many venues maybe have made the Boystownites a little bit nervous as their over-charging becomes more apparant by this competition. As a matter of fact some of the Sunee gogo bars are not that much cheaper than their Boystown competitors, but many of them just over more value for your money. You are not only confronted by boys past their sell-by dates who think they are semi-gods entitled to over the top tips, but you can get into touch with boys-next-door whose attitude is down to earth and who are more eager to please than their spoilt Boystown "brothers".

The beer bars are considerably cheaper than Panorama Pub in Boystown and their atmosphere it much more to my liking.

And yes, their are the pedos and the kids running the street...but they are a tiny minority, and if the athorities wanted them gone they would be gone in two minutes flat.

I have hardly seen any Farangs soliciting clearly under-age boys in Sunee Plaza for quite some time now. I think the pedo business is now more Western style, i.e. underground.

Boyz Town has become a tourist trap for gay first time vistors, straight people who want to see what Gay people look like in their natural habitat, straight women looking at the boys and Chinese tourist being led through Boys Town by a guide holding a flag over their head.

Exactly!! I totally agree.

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 9th, 2008, 04:51
", straight people who want to see what Gay people look like in their natural habitat, " :scratch:

I hope they ask for their money back.

dab69
January 9th, 2008, 05:32
add Top Man bar to the list no one is compiling. despite every time I went there I was
the only customer. And to look at the quality of dancers, i could see why. But I always stayed and
finished my drink, despite how uncomfortable I was with the pressure on.
This is spite of the fact BBB always drooled over the place for some strangeo reason.

Also do not miss "Butts" bar. or whatever name it goes by now.
Always had older guys and a raunchy but fun show. Bring some 20 Bt tip money or a couple hundred for
a special show all for you.

January 9th, 2008, 07:07
Is there a way to tell if new members are actually older members just trying to get thngs stirred up by posting ridiculos topics?

dab69
January 9th, 2008, 07:36
Is there a way to tell if new members are actually older members just trying to get thngs stirred up by posting ridiculos topics?

that would earn an upgrade from lots of us here.

thaiguest
January 9th, 2008, 07:53
yes 'luvthai' is perfectly correct in suspecting 'zinzone's query to be bogus- it's so redneck....'where can I get bars without paedophiles and where all boys are over 18'.....sunnee plaza is a place where you can have a peaceful drink at a reasonable price.... there are boys in the go-go bars who may be 17 but 17 year olds are NOT children..... there may be children on the streets but that's a social problem that should be sorted out by the Thai authorities- the same ones that will put you and me in the monkey-house for sleeping with a non-child 17 year old man unless, of course, you can take out 40,000 baht from the atm.....and on goes the circus.....

January 9th, 2008, 09:08
Be grateful to learn which go go bars you guys can recommend in Sunee Plaza which is not full of paedophile customers and the boys are all 18+ up.

Many thanks! Would like to help you out,but do not know any pedos.If is the legal angle you are worried about i can tell you that prostitution is not legal even for 18 yr olds.

thaiworthy-old
January 9th, 2008, 09:19
If you want to come over, ZinZone-- I'll drop my pants and dance for you myself.

I can guarantee you I am over 18. No pesky mamasan, and no off fee! Drinks 300 baht and a better show than Jupiter! But only if I can get Krobbie to lip sync with me. ':geek:'

danny99
January 9th, 2008, 11:31

Many thanks!

Doesn't anyone who uses this site know what a paedophile is?

It is a male [or female] who is attracted to pre-pubescent boys AND girls....like 6,7,8,9! Revolting to anyone straight, gay or just confused.

Why the hangup about 18, I think the legal age in Denmark is 14, France 21?

Why not just say you like old mature men rather than boys, just your personal preference, maybe you are a chubby chaser? Perhaps the natural beauty and charm of a teenage boy scares you?

krobbie
January 9th, 2008, 13:06
If you want to come over, ZinZone-- I'll drop my pants and dance for you myself.

I can guarantee you I am over 18. No pesky mamasan, and no off fee! Drinks 300 baht and a better show than Jupiter! But only if I can get Krobbie to lip sync with me. ':geek:'

mmmmmmm .. mememememememem ... methey methey methey. I'm warmed up now thaiworthy. My oral skills are legendary. I mean vocal skills ... no, I was right first time.

SHOWTIME .... Ladies and gentlemen ... welcome!

TW, just let me know dates as and when, so I can book this in.

No wonder you've had a cold recently if these are the tricks you get up to. When you're practicing in front of the mirror at home, you are supposed to just pretend to take you pants off silly. When will you learn?

ZinZone, I might add I am over 18 (probably even in dog years).

Cheers
krobbie

January 9th, 2008, 13:26
That tickled me!!!!!

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 9th, 2008, 13:33
and a host of politicians and policing authorities who have corrupted the use of the word "pedo..etc" as an encompassing phrase to identify anything they disagree with.

so much to the point where teens now are apparently oblivious to sex until the day they turn 18 and some sort of light switches on.

France.. 21 ?..quelle horreur !!!!

January 9th, 2008, 19:17
It is post like these that continue to keep sunee at the forefront of the underage issue. Most likely Zinzone will go to the bars NOT recommended to find what he wants. Most of these post are from guys really wanting to try to make it seem it is not what they are intersted in but then use the info to go to the bars where underage does happen.

I have to say Luvthai, that I could not agree more with what you have said in your post above. I am also of the opinion, that this type of post occurs far too often; for my liking at least. Such posts are taking the piss, by insulting the intelligence of the members here by continually expecting them to reply to such nonsensical requests for this type of information.

To all those that genuinely worry about the "paedophile plague,' they fail to understand the terrible damage that is done by this system, of presuming guilt in the entire male population, just because of the tendencies of a tiny minority

The problem in my opinion, is the general collapse of trust. Almost every human relationship that was sensibly regulated by trust, is now governed by law, with cripplingly expensive consequences.

That tickled me!!!!!

On a lighter note, Krobie's post tickled me too pattaypolice. I am looking forward to that beer next month Krobie. If you fancy a stand-up solo spot, in our new cabaret that is being scheduled for the end of the month, all you have to do is give me the nod. Know what I mean nudge nudge, http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif

George.

krobbie
January 10th, 2008, 13:14
On a lighter note, Krobie's post tickled me too pattaypolice. I am looking forward to that beer next month Krobie. If you fancy a stand-up solo spot, in our new cabaret that is being scheduled for the end of the month, all you have to do is give me the nod. Know what I mean nudge nudge, http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif

George.

Perhaps George it might be better if my talents are used elsewhere. I am quite a good behind the scenes person as you can imagine. The word fluffer keeps popping into my head??

By the by ... I shall be on your doorstep before this month is out. Set 'em up.

Cheers
krobbie

January 10th, 2008, 14:44
Does this mean, we are going to see some serious flashing, in and around Sunee or have l misjudged this situation. See l have never seen a naked body before, so tell me where not to go to!! :drunken:

krobbie
January 12th, 2008, 04:23
I can't tell where to avoid as I am likely to pop up anywhere. However I can say, that once you saw this naked body you will have forgotten it by the time you finished your drink or sooner. Not special and not grotesque just totally ordinary.

Bits of my anatomy may be recalled easier for resons I won't go into here. Given that the whole thing is topped off with an artificial limb (right leg) it can be a little more than ordinary. More I shan't say but there will be fees involved.

George is doing the sets for me (I'm sure) and given the leg issue, probably some PROPS also. Ha!

2 more sleeps!

Cheers
krobbie

zinzone
January 13th, 2008, 14:12
The concerns arising from my original posting are fully illustrated by this latest atrocity coming out of Sunee Plaza, see:

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownew ... 0000004807 (http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000004807)

Note the hooligans are mainly said to be in the 15-18 age group.

Another thread is also dealing with this subject matter.

Those posters who keep defending this area of Pattaya namely Sunee Plaza are neither doing themselves nor our gay community any good.

I have now no intention to look for a decent gay bar in this area and will stay away as its just infested with under aged Thai Yobs and despite what some of the people who have replied to my post have tried to say, the farangs mostly going to Sunee are losers in every sence of the word who are unable to form adult relationships.

January 13th, 2008, 15:52
The reality is that apart from reading about it on this board you would probably never know. This happened quite late at night and is, I would say, a rarity within the actual Sunee area.
Too be honest, I am beginning to wonder why you even thought of coming to Sunee. Why did you not first think to go to Pattayaland or Day Night or Jomtien? Particularly if you have heard 'bad things about Pattaya'.

What people like you seem not to realise is that this is not somewhere else, this IS Pattaya, this IS Sunee. It has all anyone could desire and causes no problems.
If you want older guys go to Pattayaland or Jomtien. It's fine by me that Pattaya is a place where you CAN find what you want.

Me, well, here's a revelation, I find 14 year old boys most attractive. That's just how I am.
In the country of my citizenship (a country I love dearly) this is not allowed. Nor is it allowed in Thailand. HOWEVER in Thailand I can find a boy who is 18 or 19 who looks great to me; in reality if I didn't pay him, I could have a 16 year old boyfriend, and if that happens it happens, in Thailand people will think it is a positive thing for all involved. Not so in the country of my citizenship.
That's one of the major reasons I like the place, sexuality is accepted.
I respect your right to like or dislike whatever takes your fancy but please don't bring to Thailand your western sensibilities and expectations.

Why would someone want to come and live or visit here if they wanted to change it? What is the point?

On a different note: This has been a really interesting thread for me. Thank you to those who have properly contributed :hmm: and been honest. Sometimes we pussyfoot around and there's a lot of bullshit and friendly banter here. But one of the things I notice is that even among those here who obviously dislike each other, there is a sense of family or brotherhood.
Spike, you done a good thing. :cheers:

zinzone
January 13th, 2008, 16:40
Appreciate your posting Diao Maa, it is honest and polite.

However I do not know where u get the phrase that I have heard' bad things' about Thailand; not from anything I have written here.

Nothing wrong if I want to meet a Thai guy 18+ and my original post was requesting info if such bar exists in Sunee.

U say I should stay away from Sunee and u mention u like 14 year olds.

In that case are you telling me Sunee caters for your preference and not mine?!

January 13th, 2008, 17:56
ZinZone,
I've an idea, just don't go to Sunee, if you have never been, you wont be missing anything. Why all the bother about going? Boyztown is fine and there are plenty of good looking lads there.
But BEWARE, some may look under 18, dilemma!!! What would you do?

Best not go there ...lol

Shake me up, and you get a different answer every time.

January 13th, 2008, 19:01
The farangs mostly going to Sunee are losers in every sence of the word who are unable to form adult relationships.

For this statement of yours above to have been made by someone that at least knows the area would have been ridiculous enough, but for someone that has no knowledge whatsoever of the place or of any of the people that go there, it is totally and completely absurd. What are you a psychic?

Let me assure you that I know many people that go to Sunee including members from this Forum and amongst them, are guys that you would not meet nicer anywhere on the planet. I assure you also that apart from being really nice people, they are also not paedophiles.

Please familarise yourself with the true definition of the word paedophile, as you are obviously ignorant of it by what you have said in your post, as opposed to the false one used on a regular basis by the gutter press and one which you obviously believe to be true. Have a look at danny99's post above, unlike you, he gives a good definition of what the terminology actually does mean.

Lastly, let me thirdly assure you, that many of those "losers' whom you refer to that mostly go to Sunee, are in adult relationships and in many cases, have been for several years. Whilst I wouldn't dream of telling anyone that paedophiles do not exist in Sunee, I can say that thankfully they are very much in a tiny minority of those that do go there and furthermore, becoming fewer all the time.

To repeat what I said in my post above, which most definitely applies to you, here is what I said again:

To all those that genuinely worry about the "paedophile plague,' they fail to understand the terrible damage that is done by this system, of presuming guilt in the entire male population, just because of the tendencies of a tiny minority

If you fail to accept that the above is true and recognise that fact, especially amongst the Gay community here, I hope that you maintain your promise not to ever come to Sunee: I say this as it will be one less arsehole in the place, that we will will have to contend with.

G.

January 14th, 2008, 00:02
For this statement of yours above to have been made by someone that at least knows the area would have been ridiculous enough, but for someone that has no knowledge whatsoever of the place or of any of the people that go there, it is totally and completely absurd. What are you a psychic?

George,

I could not agree more, although absurd is only appropriate for anyone who criticises somewhere they admit to having no experience of whatsoever, particularly when they extend that criticism to include those going there on a personal level, and when it was they who first asked for advice on the subject. When, after insulting a group they have never met, en masse, they then say how much they "appreciate" a poster for being "honest and polite", which they have clearly not been, maybe moronic would be more appropriate.

January 14th, 2008, 00:47
For this statement of yours above to have been made by someone that at least knows the area would have been ridiculous enough, but for someone that has no knowledge whatsoever of the place or of any of the people that go there, it is totally and completely absurd. What are you a psychic? Oh come along George, no-one has to be an expert on Sunee, Pattaya or even Thailand to make a generalisation that may nevertheless be true. The forecourt of Dick's Cafe in Soi Prostitute in Bangkok is littered with emotional cripples and social inadequates; logic suggests the same would be true of Sunee, Jomtien or Phuket. You seem to have this perverse view that people can't make perfectly obvious inferences because they haven't experienced personally a particular place or set of circumstances. In your case it's another example of "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Oh and by the way, I agree with Aunty's thesis, variously expressed many times but most recently in a thread about, I believe, your new bar is (where is it now? Oh, I know, Sunee Plaza) - envy of you and Aunty is a clear sign of insanity

January 14th, 2008, 00:57
What is so amazing here is that some posters think that only sunee has the underage problem. It is city wide or is it country wide? There are underage in bars in Boystown as well as at the beach, the malls, the movies, the gamerooms, the parks etc. The boys are smart enough to find areas where they can find what THEY want.

January 14th, 2008, 04:03
Oh come along George, no-one has to be an expert on Sunee, Pattaya or even Thailand to make a generalisation that may nevertheless be true.

For someone to make a generalisation about a place that may be true, something that we all know you Hommie are fond of doing on a regular basis is one thing, but when a statement is made such as the one made by zinzone, to quote: The farangs mostly going to Sunee are losers in every sense of the word who are unable to form adult relationships, the emphasis in this instance is most definitely on the word may in may be true.

Whilst someone may not have to be an expert on a particular place to make a generalisation that may be true, in the case of zinzane's statement above, not only is it not true, it is a complete and utter lie and doesn't even come close to resembling the truth.

I wonder if zinzane, as I also wonder about yourself, especially being someone that has never allowed the truth to get in the way of your frequent imbecile, as well as unbiased and totally unsubstantiated claims made frequently in your posts, whether you would have the balls to voice those opinions directly to the members here that do frequent Sunee, as opposed to doing so in the cowardly fashion in which you both do, such as behind an anonymous Forum name. My money would be on that neither of you would.

I think that my choice of the word absurd, for someone that would make such a gereralisation of a place on the grounds that it may be true, was a tad too polite and on reflection agree with Gone Fishing, that a more suitable and apt description for anyone that would do this, as you both have, is indeed moronic as he said.

You seem to have this perverse view that people can't make perfectly obvious inferences because they haven't experienced personally a particular place or set of circumstances.

I don't see anything perverse about my view whatsoever and generally speaking, in my opinion, I don't believe they can.

In your case it's another example of "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Well Hommie let me say in a way that I hope comes across crystal clear to you, that me doesn't think so at all and furthermore, your insults, abuse, windups and the fact of your behaving the majority of time in a way that resembles that of an 18 carat prick, is now like water off a ducks back to me and I can promise you, that it no longer has the desired affect on me that I know you would wish it to.

Oh and by the way, I agree with Aunty's thesis, variously expressed many times but most recently in a thread about, I believe, your new bar is (where is it now? Oh, I know, Sunee Plaza) - envy of you and Aunty is a clear sign of insanity

For the record you arrogant, obnoxious and poor ignorant prick, the signs of your insanity were apparent for everyone to clearly see, a long while ago. To prove this whilst at the same time concluding this post, let me say, that unless my bar moved of it's own accord and materialised itself in Sunee Plaza whilst I wasn't looking, that if you knew anything about Sunee Plaza at all, you would know that my bar is not in Sunee Plaza as you falsely claim it to be, nor has it ever been.

So to sum up Hommie, when someone generalises about a place or people that they know absolutely nothing whatsoever about, whilst there may be an extremely small chance that it just may be true, in the large majority of cases you will find, that like you have proven so perfectly to us all above, they are usually talking a complete and utter load of bollocks.

Now unlike most of your statements here Hommie, I am sure many will agree with me when I say, now isn't that the fucking truth?

G.

January 14th, 2008, 04:06
... you arrogant, obnoxious and poor ignorant prick ... when someone generalises about a place or people that they know absolutely nothing whatsoever about, whilst there may be an extremely small chance that it just may be true, in the large majority of cases you will find, that like you have proven so perfectly to us all above, they are in the large majority of cases, talking a complete and utter load of bollocks.

Now unlike most of your statements here Hommie, I am sure many will agree with me when I say, now isn't that the fucking truth?This is what's known in Australia as a "dummy spit". Thank you, George, it has completely made my day - and it's only 5am!!! :bounce: It's posts like this that keep me young (and a willing contributor to the Forum)

January 14th, 2008, 04:27
This is what's known in Australia as a "dummy spit" Not a snowballs chance in hell Hommie, my post wasn't anything like a dummy spit as much as you would like to believe otherwise.

Now whilst I have never put anyone on ignore, or would ever think of doing so, I will for the sake of the other members here follow Aunty's sensible advise, in not bothering to respond to anymore of your posts. I believe that she is right when she said, that you are just not worth it.

Before closing my last post to you, let me say that I am glad that I managed to make your day and also to know, that you are so easily pleased. I hope you manage to make my day some time, I mean of course, in the Dirty Harry sense http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

G

andrewcraig
January 15th, 2008, 16:06
Can you not walk into a bar and make up your mind within a minute, if you should stay or go

Are you looking for people to steer you away from bars you might not like???

Or is it you are seeking names of bars you can go and get your rocks off with and say,

I DID NOT KNOW THE BOYS WERE UNDERAGE

or I asked in advance and I was told this was ok

You sound like a closet pedo trying to convince people you are, what you are not

January 15th, 2008, 17:07
What l like about this place, is there is a lot of very intelligent people, some who may not agree with me, but hey l left school with no qualifications.
But even l as dumb as l am, have NEVER had the need to use that type of language. It aint needed.

January 16th, 2008, 04:25
Ignoring the discourteous element to the earlier post, the suggestion of walking into a bar & leaving immediately within a minute or so if it's not to your liking works quite well.
Saves wasting time in bars that are not to your liking.

J

dab69
January 16th, 2008, 06:06
Ignoring the discourteous element to the earlier post, the suggestion of walking into a bar & leaving immediately within a minute or so if it's not to your liking works quite well.
Saves wasting time in bars that are not to your liking.

J

the poor dancers at topman would be insulted if I left without one drink, no matter how unappealing I thought they were.

catawampuscat
January 16th, 2008, 09:32
Do you really think they are not insulted (your word), when you have your drink and then reject them
by not "offing" anyone in the bar? Is that less insulting? They don't give a shit if you look and leave and
the memory lasts about 10 seconds before the looker is forgotten forever.

Only a fool would sit down in a dead bar and have a drink just because he walked in. As many of the doorman
touters say, "take a look!" . They understand that many will look and move on and it is just the way it is.
Nobody is insulted and only fools waste their time and money in bars that don't have want they want..in my humble opinion :cat:

allieb
January 16th, 2008, 12:00
Well said Cat

Time and money is to valuable to waste especially if one is a holidaymaker spending a short time in LOS.

PeterUK
January 16th, 2008, 12:28
Only a fool would sit down in a dead bar and have a drink just because he walked in. As many of the doorman
touters say, "take a look!" . They understand that many will look and move on and it is just the way it is.
Nobody is insulted and only fools waste their time and money in bars that don't have want they want..in my humble opinion :cat:

Making much the same point, there is a story of Dr Johnson eating with friends in a tavern. He took a mouthful of meat pie which proved too hot and promptly spat it out again. In response to his friends' offended looks, he simply said, 'A fool would have swallowed it.'

January 17th, 2008, 01:11

Many thanks!

I was in Pattaya last month and there were underage boys all over Sunee Plaza and the surrounding sois. I asked one dancing boy his age and he told me "sip hok". Seeing that I didnt respond he continued "why you like younger? tell mamasan he call for you." I couldn't have gotten out of that place fast enough.

You're better off going to Boyztown and Jomtien. Always ask to see ID.

January 17th, 2008, 02:51

Many thanks!

I was in Pattaya last month and there were underage boys all over Sunee Plaza and the surrounding sois. I asked one dancing boy his age and he told me "sip hok". Seeing that I didnt respond he continued "why you like younger? tell mamasan he call for you." I couldn't have gotten out of that place fast enough.

Of course he should, we all know that those kind of things never ever occur in either of those other two places. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

G.

zinzone
January 17th, 2008, 05:08
Seems like some of the posters here such as this "George" for instance have got nothing better to do then spew out profanity in defence of Sunee Plaza.
Talk about defending what is indefensible.

And significantly some who are posting here have got business or bar interests to protect hence they are trying to protect those interests by any means.

The truth is:

It is perfectly proper to ask around about which bars are known for only having boys 18 plus working there as otherwise we all know from reported cases that going with an under age can cause enormous problems.

Furthermore :
To borrow from the words of another contributor the customers in Sunee Plaza consist of many social cripples and inadequates etc and they would never dare go near Pattayaland or Boys Town since they would be confronted on the whole with adult boys!

January 17th, 2008, 07:09
Seems like some of the posters here such as this "George" for instance have got nothing better to do then spew out profanity in defence of Sunee Plaza. Talk about defending what is indefensible.

As someone that professes never to have been to Sunee or know any of the people that go there, you would of course be an authority on both the place and the people I take it. As someone that by his initial question hasn't even got the intelligence or common sense which has already been pointed out by some here, to be able to go into a bar and work out for himself which bars have underage in them and which don't, shows you to be someone of which I had no doubt whatsoever, as exactly the kind of moron or troll that would have need to ask such a question.

And significantly some who are posting here have got business or bar interests to protect hence they are trying to protect those interests by any means.

I am not surprised by the above comments of yours, being as they are from someone that is no doubt oblivious as well as ignorant to the geographical location of any bar in Thailand. As the above comment is no doubt aimed at me, let me educate you in the fact, that I do not own a bar in Sunee Plaza, nor have I ever done so.

The truth is: It is perfectly proper to ask around about which bars are known for only having boys 18 plus working there as otherwise we all know from reported cases that going with an under age can cause enormous problems.

The truth! Don't make me laugh, what would someone like you know about the truth? The truth is as I have already pointed out above, anyone with an half ounce of brain, would be able to work these bars out for themselves and wouldn't need to ask a question that has been repetitively asked by other trolls and morons here before. That is unless of course, they are also one and the very same as them.

Furthermore : To borrow from the words of another contributor the customers in Sunee Plaza consist of many social cripples and inadequates etc and they would never dare go near Pattayaland or Boys Town since they would be confronted on the whole with adult boys!

Thanks for confirming by your comments above and proving beyond any reasonable doubt by them, that you are exactly what I have stated you to be many times now and believed you to be since your very first post in this thread. Many of those that go to Sunee, also go to Pattayland and Boyztown as well, you ignoramus.

I am certain that the majority of regulars in either of those places, as well as those from Sunee, would not relish the thought for one minute, of having to entertain among them an 18 carat arsehole such as the likes of you. Furthermore, I am pretty certain, that to most, a boil on the end of their dick would be more preferable.

Don't believe me? Put it to the test by announcing yourself and who you are to those you meet when you arrive. I think that there is about as much chance of that happening, as the PPP forming a government next month. In fact, on reflection, I think there is a far bigger chance of the latter occurring. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

I am sure that you will be delighted to learn as no doubt others will too, that this is my last post in this thread. What does it say again in TOQ's siggy? That's right I remember. Dont feed the trolls, Dont feed the trolls, I keep telling myself .......... http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/BangHead1.gif

For fucks sake Scotty, beam me up and PERLEASE, make it quick. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/BeammeBeammeupup.gif

G.

January 17th, 2008, 07:36
"When you know the truth about yourself, the truth will set you free from suffering". Regrettably the Noble Truths are four elements George forgot to take off the smorgasbord when concocting his Buffet Buddhism

January 17th, 2008, 08:07
I just don't get it. If you don't like the place why even think about going there?
Why do you feel the need to put other people down when trying to find what you want?

Why wasn't the heading of your thread 'looking for bars with guys 22+ can you help'?

If this was just having a dig at Sunee and those who frequent there, why not just be honest about it.
I don't know what you feel you have achieved in this thread.

zinzone
January 17th, 2008, 10:58
Hey "George" before you get beamed up and when u are not seeping venom perhaps u can confirm:

i) that you condemn boy bars who have under aged working there.

and:

ii) agree that boy bars should discourage paedophiles from frequenting our gay scene.

Both i) and ii) are capable of a simple "yes" or "no".

Thank you.

lonelywombat
January 17th, 2008, 11:17
[

Now do I understand you correctly, you actually have been to Pattaya and did not see any underage boys[or girls]

in any bars in Pattayaland or Jomtien. I use Pattayaland rather than Boyztown, as the three sois are

Pattayaland soi 1,2 and 3 . Boyztown is Pattayaland soi 3

January 17th, 2008, 12:31
Sorry, whose scene is it that one is supposed to be condemning?

Oh, that's right obviously anything that is not 'your' scene.

Gay men lived with years of oppression, only to become the oppressor.

I didn't walk in marches and put up with bullshit in the name of gay rights so that people like you could call themselves gay and oppress others.
FFS
Why not just go off and do what you do without having to get your jollies from harassing and condeming others?

January 17th, 2008, 18:41
Now do I understand you correctly, you actually have been to Pattaya and did not see any underage boys[or girls]

in any bars in Pattayaland or Jomtien. I use Pattayaland rather than Boyztown, as the three sois are

Pattayaland soi 1,2 and 3 . Boyztown is Pattayaland soi 3

I use "Boyztown" to refer to all the three sois you mentioned, and no, I did not feel like I was gate crashing a McDonald's birthday party in Boyztown like I did in Sunee.