PDA

View Full Version : Log off your user name if your using a public computer

TrongpaiExpat
January 5th, 2008, 16:54
I just spent a week in Pattaya and went in two internet cafes, one in Sunee and one in Jomtiem and when I went to the Sawatdee board both auto logged on someone other than me. When you log on there's a check box that says, log me in each time I visit this site and it stores your user name and password. I logged each of these guys off and sent PMs to them.

I then looked at the stored history and saw some internet banking and clicked on one and again was auto logged on to someones bank account.
This guy had to click both register this computer and store the user name and password. I logged this guy off too.

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 5th, 2008, 20:03
I went into a Jomtien Beach net cafe and discovered that the last person who had wriiten on the comp appeared to be WOWPOW..and he/she hadn't logged off !.

It took all my self control not do some serious mischief in his name.

But if it was..say, Homintern I'm not sure I could have resisted.

January 6th, 2008, 06:11
Happened to me also. As I posted elsewhere, I went to a Sunee plaza internet cafe in November and found wx40 aka "bad boy billy" still logged in to sawatdee forum on one computer there. i actually posted under his handle before realizing the situation,

January 6th, 2008, 07:07
Happened to me also. As I posted elsewhere, I went to a Sunee plaza internet cafe in November and found wx40 aka "bad boy billy" still logged in to sawatdee forum on one computer there. i actually posted under his handle before realizing the situation,

He was in a hurry ? " Bad boy Billy", runs out whit out "aka ", pay the bill ? :clown: