PDA

View Full Version : Phuket Off Fees

January 4th, 2008, 13:50
Anyone know what the CURRENT off fees and tips are for boys in Phuket.
I am told it is normally 1500B for short time and 2500B overnight. True?
I was told this by a guy in Pattaya so confirmation is needed!
G

zinzone
January 4th, 2008, 14:52
I was in Phuket a few months back and the "off" fee is as I recall about the same as Pattaya, a few hundred baht or so.
Whoever is telling you the rates you quote for short time and overnight is speaking nonsence as those figures are grossly inflated.
Open to negotiation as with most things in this country and if u pay the amounts you mention, someone is very lucky and it is not you!

krobbie
January 4th, 2008, 15:06
I was in Phuket in April / May. At that time the off fee (bar fine) was 200 baht. I don't know what short time is but my guess would be between 500 - 1000 baht depending on what it entails. It would want to entail a lot for 1000 though.

I was paying 1000 to someone for all night and most of the day, every day. But then of course there's the gifts here and dinners and drinks everywhere.

Of course it can get expensive if one lets things escalate. I guess the house in Isaan would come into that catagory. I've never had good budgeting skills. :cyclops:

I will be returning to LOS in 9 days and I cannot wait.

My advice: just stuff a whole lot of baht in your bag. You can't go wrong ... (unless you really don't want to live in Isaan that is).

Cheers
krobbie

jinks
January 4th, 2008, 15:10
300 is the current off fee as of today :))))))

1000 short time.... Long time Up2Me.

The biggest change here is because of the one way road system...

tuk tuk short ride 150 most rides 200. motorbikes from 50.

January 4th, 2008, 15:47
Anyone know what the CURRENT off fees and tips are for boys in Phuket.
I am told it is normally 1500B for short time and 2500B overnight. True?
I was told this by a guy in Pattaya so confirmation is needed!
G

True ? Yep... In Thai dreams ! :clown:

January 5th, 2008, 00:14
Thanks guys for that. What I deliberatley didnt say is that the fees I was quoted was from a Pattaya BarBoy!!! All makes sense now!
G

January 5th, 2008, 02:55
Really, did not take much thought to figure it was from a bar boy or a very stupid farang.

Nathan B
January 5th, 2008, 17:15
In My Way the off fee is 200 Baht, and drinks are 100 Baht. In Tangmo the off fee is 300 Baht and drinks are 150 baht.

A tip for short time should be at least 1000 Baht, though I pay up to 1500 for excellent service. Recently in My Way a guy approached me out of the blue and said "you take me, 500 Baht". I was surprised because he was handsome with a great body, not the type would have trouble getting offs. Business must have been slow. I did go with him, but paid my usual tip.