PDA

View Full Version : 4 day all gay cruise Hong Kong,Japan,China ,Hongkong

lonelywombat
January 4th, 2008, 10:59
Having a quiet white wine at lunch, was amazed to be told our cute waiter was going on a asian all gay cruise
out of Hong Kong the week after Easter. He was Singaporean Chinese

Well here is the link for Sanctuary Cruises with details of sailing and ports

http://www.sanctuary-cruise.com/v2/ci.p ... stinations (http://www.sanctuary-cruise.com/v2/ci.php/content/index/destinations)

for more detail delete all after com

I doubt my heart would stand it.

January 4th, 2008, 18:32
... asian all gay cruise ... I doubt my heart would stand it.Neither could they stand you - sounds like wall-to-wall sticky rice

January 5th, 2008, 19:48
I mentioned this last night over dinner to the gay proprietor of a long established Hong Kong travel agency. He was surprised to hear that this was back on as he'd heard of something similar that had faltered previously.

January 5th, 2008, 21:55
... he'd heard of something similar that had faltered previously.Too many knee-tremblers?

thaiworthy-old
January 6th, 2008, 00:30
And I really did want to check this out. But if I go to book, it tries to load the page, then gives up with a gaping blank space in the middle.

Too bad for me.

paulg
January 8th, 2008, 17:37
It is slow to load had to wait 30 seconds. Here is the page that was given in the link
Obviously all the action is on board at night

HONG KONG

The Fragrant Harbour! The city that offers a diverse palette of attractions to the visitor, from bright lights of streets that never sleep, to tranquil parks and architectural reminders of the colonial years. Take loverboy higher with a visit to The Peak, Hong Kong's highest point for a romantic view of the city's luminous vista. Afterwards, head for the bustle of Tsim Sha Tsui for the exhilarating array of shopping and dining options. As a gateway between East and West, the city makes a fitting venue to start and end our inaugural cruise.

OKINANWA, JAPAN

Konichiwa! Welcome to our first port of call, the set of the movie Sonatine, featuring the droolsome Kitano Takeshi. Bring a group of your new cruise buddies and step back into history with the unique architecture of Shurijyo Castle, the historical symbol of Okinawa. Enjoy Ryukyu Kingdom, a 17th century theme park and setting for a popular Japanese TV show. Tour the natural beauty of Gyokusendo stalactite cave, with more than 900,000 stalactites, stalagmites and pillars. Remember also to sample some Awamori, the local distilled liquor and a Dachibin, a local liquor bottle for a souvenir. Just remember to stay sober for the rest of the cruise!

XIAMEN, CHINA

Xiamen, also known as Amoy rests at the southern coast of China's Fujian Province. This city in the sea is endowed with a pleasant climate and a beautiful natural environment, and is renowned for various scenic spots and cultural relics. Don't miss the richness of Gulangyu Island's intriguing scenery, historical relics and architecture without the noise and pollution of motor cars. Visit Nanputuo temple, located at the foot of Wulaofeng, deemed the most famous Buddhist temple in Xiamen. Experience this treasure trove of sights, history and culture that is Amoy.
Cruise Itinerary

Due to popular request, Sanctuary Cruise have secured a warmer sailing date between 27th March 2008 to 1st April 2008, aboard Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas*, Asia's most luxurious cruise ship for you, our most fabulous passengers!
Day Location Arrive Depart
27 Mar 08 Hong Kong - 5.00pm
28 Mar 08 At Sea
29 Mar 08 Naha, Okinawa, Japan 12.00pm 8.00pm
30 Mar 08 At Sea
31 Mar 08 Xiamen, China 8.00am 4.00pm
1 Apr 08 Hong Kong 10.00am

All itineraries are subject to change
┬╗ CLICK HERE TO BOOK A CABIN TODAY! ┬л

thaiworthy-old
January 8th, 2008, 20:04
Thank you paulg. I was able to load that page. However, if you click the link at the bottom of your post "CLICK HERE TO BOOK A CABIN TODAY," you will get the aforementioned blank space. I think I'll just send them an email. I just wanted to find out the cost for a trip of this type. Thanks for trying.

January 9th, 2008, 08:40
Thank you paulg. I was able to load that page. However, if you click the link at the bottom of your post "CLICK HERE TO BOOK A CABIN TODAY," you will get the aforementioned blank space. I think I'll just send them an email. I just wanted to find out the cost for a trip of this type. Thanks for trying.

After a bit of trying I finally got to the page you want. Try booking as "International traveler".
Looks like inside cabins are $800 to $1000 US and outside cabins start at $1,100 US. That's per person
There are also other fees. Didn't stick around to check the whole thing thoroughly