PDA

View Full Version : Accomodation

January 3rd, 2008, 20:56
I am interested in any comments / reviews that any of our posters may have on the " Don Plaza" hotel. It looks good on the website.
I am looking for good, clean accomodation with as few stairs as possible, prefer an elevator.
No joiners fee
Taxes etc inc. if possible. Reasonably close to the 'action.'
I thank you now in anticipation of any input you may wish to make.

TOQ
January 3rd, 2008, 21:12
Im afraid Don Plaza isnt what you are going to be looking for if it is an elevator you need. Stairs only and they are narrow and steep. It is in the center of Sunee Plaza and about a 10 - 15 minute walk to BoyZ Town. Sorry, this probably isnt what you wanted to hear.

john

Shuee
January 4th, 2008, 01:17
Howards hotel in soi 17 has lift & clean rooms, but dont ask dick!!

i think mikes hotel near BT also has lift - not too sure about room is cleana or not

January 4th, 2008, 05:41
Howards hotel in soi 17 has lift & clean rooms, but dont ask dick!!

i think mikes hotel near BT also has lift - not too sure about room is cleana or not

Who the hell is "Dick?"

bucknaway
January 4th, 2008, 05:55
I use to stay in the Boyz Town area when I came to Pattaya, but I in the morning it all seemed so dead and unwelcoming. But I loved having my hotel in the thick of it all.... But days were a downer. Then you had to pack-up and and catch a baht-bus to the beach and walk down to the gay area and find a seat and hope it won't rain or you have to pack-up again and take a baht-bus or motor-bike taxi back to your hotel and half-way back to your hotel the rain may stop!

Now I love to stay on the beach. I wake-up to active people walking up and down the walkway in good cheer. The beach-chair guys are in happy and polite and sometimes playful moods as they set-up and welcome their first guests/customers. Now it is just a short walk to the chairs with my towel and laptop to enjoy the morning. The non-pushy touts come to you selling their goods. Some leave you alone with a nod of your head and others leave when you make it known they are wasting their time.

Then you can sit back and enjoy the easy time ahead.... Have a look at the Farang who just arrived with his Thai friend. They strip down to their bathing suites..... But you look at the sexy Thai guy in his tight speedo.... (You won't see that on the streets of boyz town in the morning).

The Jomtien area is alive with daytime activity! Walk along the beach and eat anywhere or stay in your beach chair and be catered to. Walk up to the area where Monty's is and have a drink and a conversation with Monty. He is a great guy to talk to and when your done talking to him.... AND once you finish your drink(s), stroll on over to the Thai Blind massage place... Just ignore all the cute guys trying to get your attention in the complex... it is massage time.... (Ignore the women too. Them non-penis having hussies!).

After your massage you can check your e-mail at one of the many cyber shops in the complex. Or you can simply flirt with the guys in the host bars.

Now it is time to go to Sansuk sauna! You can while away the hour in minutes in that place! Some of the guys you gawked at on the beach are now in towels.... Go visit the dark area and feel around....

When the sun goes down... Get on back to your hotel and freshen-up. Call your friends and head on to Boyz Town! The magic of the night brings it alive! Don't forget to visit the Gems in Sunee plaza! I can't wait to see the place my friend George has opened! (All Boy

Then when the night is at an end, you and your new friend can beat-it back to Jomtien. The added Benefit is that being so far away from Boyztown, your new friend may not be in such a hurry to get back thinking when he is able to arrive, the bars will be closed or closing). Your friend may want to take you back to your hotel on the back of his motorbike.

Once your done entertaining your guest, climb into bed and have a nice quiet rest and in the morning have breakfast on the beach, in a chair, under the shade of an umbrella that the sexy Thai with the lean fit body just adjusted for you....

Boyztown???? Maybe they should call it "One Trick Pony Town!" (That I love to walk through!).

lonelywombat
January 4th, 2008, 06:16
I am interested in any comments / reviews that any of our posters may have on the " Don Plaza" hotel. It looks good on the website.
I am looking for good, clean accomodation with as few stairs as possible, prefer an elevator.
No joiners fee
Taxes etc inc. if possible. Reasonably close to the 'action.'
I thank you now in anticipation of any input you may wish to make.

Not quite exactly what you asked for but Poseiden has a lift, first class accomodation, walking distance to the beach

and at the entrance two motorbike stands and baht bus stops at the door. Jomtien complex is getting busier all the time.

When I stay there I like to walk to the beach for breakfast on the beach