PDA

View Full Version : Tawan Bar Bangkok

sydneyboy
January 3rd, 2008, 16:46
Has anyone been to the Tawan Bar lately? What is quality of the boys like at the moment? Are they go go ing in Shorts or briefs? This has always been my favourite bar in Bangkok and I hope to be back soon and comments appreciated.

paulg
January 3rd, 2008, 17:21
Has anyone been to the Tawan Bar lately? What is quality of the boys like at the moment? Are they go go ing in Shorts or briefs? This has always been my favourite bar in Bangkok and I hope to be back soon and comments appreciated.

I was there before Xmas and had a shocker of a night but 3 nights later was delighted with the offerings

Remember the old hands get in early. I had the hots for a boy there and did not find out till too late
he was offed the nights he worked, before half nine..Not cheap either.
If you are worried about the drink prices dont go. This is for men only

It was explained to me it has to do with [I did not understand it all]
1 the rice planting
2 muscle mary competitions
3 high season

My only advice is take it carefully. Most are straight but willing if you are slow.

They can be very frank in conversation if you ask them. I always do

January 4th, 2008, 15:49
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1609/8571041/15911717/296529844.jpg

I was there just after Christmas and had a very hard time making a selection from a shortlist of 6 magnificent physiques. I think the bar opens at 7.30 though I did not go until nine.

Tawan guys have been wearing thin thongs for well over a year now.

No current Bodybuilding competitions or rice plucking.

Drinks have been 250 baht for sometime. However they do not ask you buy boys a drink and the boys don't ask for one.

sydneyboy
January 5th, 2008, 07:12
Thank you wowpow. That photo is enough to make me hop on the next flight to Bangkok. Is this guy from Tawan? PM me if you can give more details.

January 6th, 2008, 01:34
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1609/8571041/15911717/296529844.jpg

looks like another typical Tawan guy: 145 cm in height. I don't think I want to find out his dick size (either before or after the beeds implant) :bounce: