PDA

View Full Version : The latest Scoop, you will all want to know about?

January 3rd, 2008, 11:45
New Scoop Gay Kid on the Block.

Just what you have been looking for :-

Just open, NOWтАж.is an all new boutique Guest House with everything you would need for your vacation, all you need is your toothbrush, From 700 baht a night you could not better this Fabulous Place to stay. This price includes aircon, 29in TV DVD sound system, Tea/ Coffee making facility, Phone Lan for Laptop reducing in low season. And to top all that Breakfast is included in the rate.

Give it a try I know you will be pleased and we will be pleased with your feed back

Its also where you would want to be in between Boyz Town and Sunee plaza easy to get to Jomtien Gay beach and all you need around this area for your needs.
Contact Warick or his staff :- Open from 1st January 2008 so go on give it a try and spoil yourself.

The address is Baan Dok Mai
Soi Day night 2 Opposite JJ kARAOKE and JJ Pub where you get the real men to satisfy your needs .
PH/Fax 038 723 892
Ph 038 723 364

Its all so new the web site under development, Warick the owner can be contacted on wshingleton@gmail.com

January 3rd, 2008, 19:25
In case you want to find this First class Guest House, see this map and look at the rest of the site all very Informative.

Make a note of this place for future use, I know your be back again after you have tried it.

gayaffairspattaya'dot'com/maps/maps.htm#DAY {add the www & dot}

From 700 a night Including breakfast.
Soi Day night 2 Opposite JJ kARAOKE and JJ Pub where you get the real men to satisfy your needs .
PH/Fax 038 723 892
Ph 038 723 364

Alaan
January 3rd, 2008, 20:24
Thanks for the guesthouse info .... but i'm still not clear where this guesthouse actually is. Soi day/night 2 is the day/night middle soi with Blue House Massage and The Flamingo Hotel where i usually stay.... JJ Karaoke and JJ Pub are on Day/night soi3 and they are on opposite sides of the soi 3 with JJ Pub further down the soi from JJ Karaoke... is this guesthouse on one of the sub-sois off D/N 3?

Sorry to be so fussy about knowing the location, but this is the area i usually stay in when visiting Pattaya, and am keen to find out about alternative accommodation.

Agree that JJ Karaoke and especially JJ Pub are both great venues, and always plenty of good looking waiters looking for offs.

jimnbkk
January 3rd, 2008, 20:53
I must be mis reading it. I cannot find the name of the place in the post, nor can I find it shown on the map.

So informative.....

bao-bao
January 3rd, 2008, 21:43
Agree that JJ Karaoke and especially JJ Pub are both great venues, and always plenty of good looking waiters looking for offs.

I always get a chuckle when I read something like the above in a post. Obviously I know not everyone participates in the "pay for play" game, but for those who do - can you hear the debate going on in their head when they see an attractive customer giving them they eye?

"Hmmm... let me see now... shall I stay here and finish the shift and pocket the Bt200 in tips, or should I go get a blow job and then go home with Bt500?"

Of course if the customer looks something like [member handles omitted to protect the unfortunate looking] the choice would be a little simpler. :cheers:

January 4th, 2008, 11:15
Quote from "jimnbkk
Interesting Post
I must be Miss reading it. I cannot find the name of the place in the post, nor can I find it shown on the map.

So informative....." end

Well if you cant see it I will spell it out for you, as it says :-

From 700 a night Including breakfast.

Soi Day night 2 Opposite JJ karaoke and JJ Pub where you get the real men to satisfy your needs .

Yes your right the guys at JJs Pub and Karaoke are stunning Man studs, if you ask the Captain or waiter, you can ask them to join you for a drink and much more, most of the guys in JJ Pub are available, just because they are with a woman means nothing, they have been off with them too. more often then not.

PH/Fax 038 723 892
Ph 038 723 364

If you look at Soi Day night 2 Opposite JJ karaoke on the map its the Soi behind the Flamingo Hotel

January 4th, 2008, 13:36

Soi Day night 2 Opposite JJ karaoke and JJ Pub

Are you trying to tell us that the name of the place is Baan Dok Mai? If so, why not tell us that in plain English, rather than saying it is part of the address?

January 4th, 2008, 16:15
Soi Day night 2 Opposite JJ karaoke and JJ Pub

Are you trying to tell us that the name of the place is Baan Dok Mai? If so, why not tell us that in plain English, rather than saying it is part of the address?
Not to worry. We all know that dear old Earwig/LMTU/Lordy/TiT Bits (name changes like the weather) is educationally challenged. The fact that he does not know the difference between a 'name' and an 'address' is only to be expected !

Interesting isn't it that he has resurfaced on this board as TiT Bits after not posting under his former name LMTU for several months. Now that he seems to be persona non grata as Earwig on Gay Thailand he is plaguing us with his garbled (and at times incomprehensible) grammar and spelling and inevitable obligatory insults. He just can't help himself.

llz
January 4th, 2008, 17:55
Now that he seems to be persona non grata as Earwig on Gay Thailand he is plaguing us with his garbled (and at times incomprehensible) grammar and spelling and inevitable obligatory insults. He just can't help himself.
Although English is not my mother language, the opening post was perfectly intelligible for me ... and very interesting and informative too, like most of Tit bits (or whatever his name) posts.

January 4th, 2008, 22:52
Although English is not my mother language,
Say no more ! :alien:

January 11th, 2008, 13:46
Although English is not my mother language,
Say no more ! :alien:

As an 'alien' veteran member you could do better than that!!

January 11th, 2008, 15:31
Baan Dok Mai and its downstairs eatery (Coffee Corner) offer an near ideal setting for gents who have difficulty with mobility - as do many senior males in the gay community who travel to Thailand once or twice a year. It is also a good place to stay for folks who are inveterate coffee and tea drinkers. Each room has a stacked set of 4 or 5 tea/coffee cups and very large canisters of tea and coffee with all the required additives (sugar, creamer, Equal) and the equipment for heating. For me, this is so much better than the rooms with 2 miniature sachets of coffee billed as coffee/tea making facility. And, one has an alternative to being stung for 60 baht per cup of coffee on terraces in Boyztown.

As the name of the downstairs eatery implies - the venue is on a street corner. Directly across the street on one side is Royal House Massage, and directly on the other is J.J. Karaoke. Kitty corner is Tuk.com mall that contains a Tops Supermarket, S&P Restaurant, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Siam Commercial Bank, Western Union, Video Store and Book Store. 30 meters away from the Guest House are two 24 hour Internet cafes.

In contrast to Pattayaland Soi 3 - this area buzzes all day long. Many restaurants and choices for food available daytime (including Gossip Cafe at the opposite end of the block that is open 24 hours). Just 3 meters from the Guest House entrance are daytime food stands selling the usual variety of food from country fried chicked legs, necks and breasts; fried bananas; som tum; khao neeow; chicken satay; roasted corn on the cob; etc.

It is only one short block walk to South Pattaya Road for access to baht buses bringing passengers to Boyztown, Royal Garden Plaza, Big C and so on.

For the older and disabled among us - everything from good lodging, variety of meal choices, transportation, communication, shopping, banking, dental and medical clinics, beer and boys all available within a short 15 meter circular route.

Dick
January 12th, 2008, 09:24
Thank you Titbits for your informative thread.
I got it straight away - you said in your opening post that it was opposite JJ Karaoke/Pub so I could see where it was from your map.

It's always very useful when the intrepid explorers amongst us discover new venues and share that information on the board. Keep 'em coming Wigbits and ignore those who try to deter you by overly criticising lapses in spelling or grammar. Useful information such as this makes a welcome change from the many negative winging posts so often seen these days... and I believe positive, factual, informative posts should be encouraged as in turn it promotes further information exchange on the board.

Wazza
January 13th, 2008, 14:06
The web site is now up for this guest house at www.baandm.com (http://www.baandm.com) . Not totally complete but workable

January 13th, 2008, 20:55
... of the place mentioned by bao-bao where I can get a 200 baht blow job

thaiworthy-old
January 13th, 2008, 21:53
The web site is now up for this guest house at www.baandm.com (http://www.baandm.com) . Not totally complete but workable

Couldn't find any info on rates, but I guess that's forthcoming.

Sen Yai
January 13th, 2008, 22:03
I'm still waiting for the address... of the place mentioned by bao-bao where I can get a 200 baht blow job

Tut, tut homintern. Do the maths again - BJ's are 300 baht!

thaiworthy-old
January 13th, 2008, 22:11
I'm still waiting for the address... of the place mentioned by bao-bao where I can get a 200 baht blow job

Tut, tut homintern. Do the maths again - BJ's are 300 baht!

He not only got the math wrong, but the role as well. He would be giving the BJ for 300 baht, not getting one. The latter would cost much more than that!

January 13th, 2008, 23:23
He not only got the math wrong, but the role as well. He would be giving the BJ for 300 baht, not getting one. The latter would cost much more than that!A friend of mine went to a school where the motto was "In joyful hope" - I've tried to adopt it as my own. Besides, in Thailand it's all "up to you" - I've always found both price and actor negotiable

Now, what's the address?

netrix
January 14th, 2008, 17:43
Baan Dok Mai
20/248-249 Day Night 3 Pattaya Tai, Nongprue, Banglamung,
Chonburi, Thailand.
Phone/Fax: +66(0)38-723-892
Phone: +66(0)38-723-364
Email: info@baandm.com
http://www.baandm.com

there! quit your whining. next time follow the link yourself!

January 14th, 2008, 17:51

Couldn't find any info on rates, but I guess that's forthcoming.

For those of the hard of hearing, it quite clearly states, as you can see below, if you can take the trouble to look, at the first post on this Topic.

"Just open, NOWтАж.is an all new boutique Guest House with everything you would need for your vacation, all you need is your toothbrush, From 700 baht a night you could not better this Fabulous Place to stay. This price includes aircon, 29in TV DVD sound system, Tea/ Coffee making facility, Phone Lan for Laptop reducing in low season. And to top all that Breakfast is included in the rate. "

January 14th, 2008, 17:59
The address and location given by the website are different from that given by titbits - he couldn't even get it on the right soi! No wonder people were confused.

llz
January 14th, 2008, 18:11
The aim of our friendly staff is to ensure that you have a hassle free stay and to try to assist you in enjoying your stay with us.
Just wondering to what extent "friendly" can be understood ....

January 14th, 2008, 18:11
The address and location given by the website are different from that given by titbits - he couldn't even get it on the right soi! No wonder people were confused.

That's funny as it was given by the owner himself as a locality rather then an address, its amazing as they seem to be filling up as people are leaving, so some one is clever enough to find it.

Oh well we cant all be brainy!

IIz

I'm sure they are as friendly as you are generous. "TIT" {THIS IS THAILAND}