PDA

View Full Version : Dynamite bar worth a look

January 1st, 2008, 02:51
I share the opinion that many shows are not that exciting. However, another poster (soi 10 tom?) posted about the Dynamite show. I and a few friends went there New Years eve. I was really amazed. If you haven't been there or haven't been recently you may want to see the boys and the show. The acts rotate between a sexy boy show and then a cabaret ladyboy show. One of the things that amazed me were the costumes. Since Dynamite is a small intimate bar you are close to the stage no matter where you sit. In my opinion the show was very good. It was very professional.

I do know one of the performers. But I am not plugging the show for that reason.

I have been told that the current owner bought out the Thai partner and has brought many good looking boys back to the place. I counted abut 30 boys dancing and many were good looking. I only saw that was a real muscle boy but most were not very fem...some were, but not the majority. I was told by some of the boys that on the evening of Jan 1, they will have a party. I did not see any fliers about that but the bar does not seem to advertise very much.

I posted this on GT forum but since that board does not seem to be getting much attention recently I posted it here too

catawampuscat
January 1st, 2008, 07:57
Dynamite Boys Bar used to be one of my personal favorites but changed drastically, when the mamasan left
with some of the boys. The Thai owner seemed clueless and my last visit was an ear-shattering experience
and I was surprised to see several go go boys smoking cigarettes sitting on the stage.
As the only customers in the bar, my friend and I asked the new mamasan to lower the music and he/she said
something about a new DJ which made no sense and couldn't care less about the smoking cigarettes. That was
it for me and I haven't been back for many months.
I might have not been such a tight arse, if I found the boys attractive but without customers, most of the boys
had moved on.

Pattaya Male posting is encouraging and I will take another look. There was talk of Dynamite Boys expanding into
nearby boy bars and becoming a giant bar but without customers, I doubt anyone would proceed.
The show used to be hot and fun and I often "offed" the shower boys and always had a great time. One of them
is still on my all-time favorites list.

Pattayaland Soi 1, which includes Dynamite and many other Boy Go Go Bars looked dead last nite (New Year's Eve),
while Pattayaland soi 3, which includes Boy Boy Boy looked very busy. The owners/mamasans/doormen reflected that the
reason it was so quiet was that everyone was at Bali Hai but they always seem to have a reason to explain the dearth of
customers and boys on Pattayaland soi 1. This used to be a great soi and lots of fun and excitement but it best days seem to
be in the past but hope springs eternal. The big empty corner bar, formerly Gacuya Boys is an eyesore.. :cat:

January 1st, 2008, 16:18
Cat and others...
What Cat said about the former Thai owner is true. He let the bar go to "pot" or maybe much stronger substances. The partner and now sole owner is from Taiwan. The boys smoking on stage has stopped and I think he said only when boys are with customers who want them to smoke with them is it now permitted...I think. Last night I didn't see any. The drink service was attentive but not pushy. I had no interaction with the mamasam...and that was on purpose....

About 3 months back I was there and never would have gone back. I was the only customer and the first thing out of the mamasams mouth was "do you want a boy"? Ugh!

About a month ago I had a friend from the USA tell me he went there and it was really good. Then after soi10tom posted I tried it last night. What a change! Last night the place was packed with many coming in after the show. I also saw about 10 boys taken off the stage to sit with customers but have no idea if they were offed or not. I was at the bar from 11:15 until closing.

I saw that the owner has installed some new lighting, a new stage backdrop and new curtains that shut between acts. After midnight last night many of the go-go boys changed into new uniforms. Now they wear a Chippendale style outfit. On the side the bar may expand into as Cat mentioned, they now have sofas set up and I saw a couple customers and boys sitting there....but the sofas are just on bare cement.

I think the bar is moving in the right direction. Remember last night was New Years eve when many bars are usually fuller than usual. But it may be worth a try. I really had a good time.

netrix
January 2nd, 2008, 14:45
when i stopped by at about 10:00 pm last night (still kind of early) there were only a half dozen customers and about 25 boys. nice bar and mamasan not pushy. i only stayed long enough for 1 drink as i was meeting someone. as Cat mentioned ... there definitely were several boys there smoking while sitting on the stage. didn't stick around for the show.

January 2nd, 2008, 15:41
I was there again last night at the Dynamite show and it was very good..not quite as good as the last time I was there, but that my well be a matter of personal taste as the show was really quite good. I was told that they are changing the show up every night so that it doesn't become stale. The shower show was VERY VERY HOT!!! The shower boy went all the way nude with with a raging hard on, and his partner was smoking him live on stage. The midget, deaf, mute, Kathoey was very funny and delighted our Thailand virgin friends that had just come to town. One of our guest raved about how beautiful the Kathoeys were...so all in all a great night.

The only cigarette smoke that bothered me was a farang who sat in front of us smoking like a chimney......I really don't understand the self-centered asses that think it is OK to infect everyones' air space with their smoke. I really wish I could hang a bag of shit from their necks and require them to wear and inhale it for as long as their rude self-centered behavior puts smoke in others faces.