View Full Version : pinnacle hotel bangkok

December 31st, 2007, 03:29
hello,
how is pinnacle hotel nowadays?
I heard they renew the lobby area, is there now also a strict 100% joiners fee of 500bht if you not register your guest in advance?
last time it was an "advice" to book a room for a 2 persons. (100bht more)
If you keep the room key with you, you could easy walk with a thai guest to the elevator with no questions ask.

December 31st, 2007, 14:40
Well if no one has been there recently, you could try e-mailing the hotel.

J

December 31st, 2007, 14:55
I stayed at the Pinnacle in November and was surprised at the new lobby and dining area. The new, open modern look is an extreme change for the Pinnacle. Sorry that I can not answer the question about the joiner's fee, since I only stayed one night and did not have an occasion to bring in a friend.

allieb
December 31st, 2007, 20:45
This hotel is well know for now you see it now you don't. A joiners fee that is applied one month and not the next, or worse still to one queen and not another.

Nobody should have to play games when taking a BF or trick back. So stay away from this complicated piece of shit hotel unless of course you have come to Thailand for its culture museums and watts and not the gay thing, in which case perhaps you may even get Naughty but nice to show you around if you ask him nicely.

The last time I looked at the rooms they were dirty and stank. I personally would never stay there. even if they have tarted up the lobby.

yaraboy
December 31st, 2007, 20:54
Contrast between lobby/restaurant and rooms is extreme. Can only assume that owners want to high end the place...............good luck! I will be moving to the new Ibis as soon as it opens. I like the area

Keep your key and just walk by desk with your guest.....you will be unlucky to be stopped Could book a double and sign in "An Other" (well known Thai name!)

allieb
December 31st, 2007, 21:07
Could book a double and sign in "An Other" (well known Thai name!)

OR "Many Others" an even more familliar name in Thailand

TrongpaiExpat
December 31st, 2007, 21:09
Where is the Ibis?

yaraboy
December 31st, 2007, 22:08
Ibis still being built opposite Malaysia

January 4th, 2008, 05:48
No problems bringing my white bottoms through the lobby. I had booked a double room with a hot GWM bear who spent my first night with me... and it was for all my guys to be having breakfast using coupons for "Mr Cocks"