View Full Version : Events

December 30th, 2007, 16:48
Reading this weekend's Financial Times I was interested in an article on charitable works. I'm therefore pleased to be able to announce that Mr O'Booze and I are looked for Forum members to support us financially in a series of Sponsored Lunches; proceeds will go to the Superannuated Bar Boys' Buffalo Support Fund (Treasurer: Colonel Beryl Plonker-Dunce, CPA; Patron: Thanphuying Sanitree Na Pakin). All contributions in a plain brown envelope please

krobbie
December 31st, 2007, 02:15
Homitern, I have just finished paying for a new home in Isaan. Also it seems it is hard to keep a buffalo alive currently. We're on our third for the year and mama's health is just not what it should be. She needs to go to the hospital for tests every two months that costs much baht and of course she has to stay in hotel also when she goes for tests.

The motor bike, although not very old, breaks down constantly and it was essential also that a new automatic washing machine was needed for the house (light blue and very pretty).

If the re are any baht left after supporting the Isaan region I shall PM immediately, after all I imagine it must be for a very good cause and I am sure you and My O'Booze would be perfect ambassadors for a charity. :box: :drunken:

Cheers
krobbie