PDA

View Full Version : post about jomtien international party on Thai-visa

December 30th, 2007, 02:26
I found this post in Thai-visa about Jomtien party, seeems some guys really not like this evening !

"My partner and I attended the Jomtien International Party on the 17 December. Following are our observations:
Considering that part of the entertainment was tired out old drag queens lip syncing, the master of ceremonies blabbing on and on, and the Mr. Gay Jomtien contest being a superficial boy bar parade, the entrance fee was out of line. What the hel_l was international about the affair? The German om pah band? The Pilipino singers (who were excellent)? The nationality of the master of ceremonies? The nationalities of the audience? The term "International" was pure hyperbole designed to lure the unsuspecting and relieve them of their money.
Considering that the food buffet tickets of 150 THB was for salad and fruit and that the farang organizers used their dirty fingers to eat directly out of the food trays (disgusting) the cost was out-of-line and should have been included in the entrance fee.
Considering that the organizers used a "bait and switch" tactic on the food sales, telling us that there was a buffet and then charging for the individual dishes the cost was out of line.
Considering that the main dishes were bland and tasteless there should have been no charge as it seems that the best that Flamboyant, Asia Moon and Mignon could do was sending the dregs of their kitchens. The crap should have been given or thrown away.
Considering that the whole affair appeared to be an event to maximize revenues for the organizers and minimize quality of presentation, we will not be attending again. Nor will we patronize the restaurants that let the organizers and audience down by sending sub-standard food.
What a rip-off was the 100 THB roses.
Bah humbug! This was just another example of quick-buck unethical greedy gays exploiting other unsuspecting, supportive gays. A pox on your houses!
Are we the only ones who saw through this charade?"

Is it an lonely opinion or no body here want to say what him really think about this event ?

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 30th, 2007, 07:55
"Mr. Gay Jomtien contest being a superficial boy bar parade"..I see nothing wrong with this.

give me a superficial boy bar..or preferably bar boy parade any day ! :cheers: