PDA

View Full Version : Sunee Delights

December 29th, 2007, 18:00
All new, All Handsome "All Boys"

TWOGUYs B&B
Yesterday I walked past this very nice B&B establishment to find an old friend, I have not seen in many a year, partaking in an enormous breakfast, I said wow are you staying here, he said yes its great, as I have come alone and don't know any one here, but its like meeting a friend in his home, with other friends visiting, with in a few days, he had so many friends in the same situation, I feel as though I am at home, its great, he said, they do special offers for regulars, including this amazing breakfast, with nice hot staff to serve all your needs.
Last on the right Soi down Soi VC Hotel
It as called 2guys B&B and you could not meet a nicer guy, then the New Zealand owner Steve. From 500 baht a night, TWOGUYS GUESTHOUSE
504/497 Soi Yensabi, off Soi VC Road, South Pattaya
087 024 1860

ALL BOYS GO GO SHOW BAR
At last we have a guy "Mr. George" who knows whatтАЩs the customers are looking for and gives it, I took a look in the all new "All Boys" expecting the same opening night as most Novices do, to find 20 handsome guys over 18 allegedly and good food free, 99 baht drinks, good music and very accommodation staff, :) had a look in the all New Boys VIP room, I must have looked like a VIP as I was asked by George the Bossman, to eat some of the wonderful White Night Buffet, we all asked for a Black and Cock, 99 baht, what a delight, go there, try it and you to will enjoy the new All Boys, and I hope they enjoy you. Also to top all this in a few weeks they will having Rythem and Blues shows, from time to time, as Old george is reputed to be one of the top Rythem and Blues artists in the world, so he is only doing this for fun, then you know it will be fun.

Its last but one Soi down, Soi VC Hotel, the Soi going to Yencabai Condo.

TOPMAN HOT MAN, SHOW BAR
Couple of nights ago, I went to a Club I would call it, I was made most welcome by the New boss there a slightly portly guy, who had a twinkle in his eye, then he came on stage with in the show and my party was bowled over, it was like the old fun shows we use to know and it had a modern twist to it, even though the Bar was full, I did mange to get a drink and IтАЩm told on New Years Eve, shame ill be in Bangkok, there is many new stunning guys being shipped in for your entertainment, plus the start of the new Cabaret season shows, this could be what we need, even though some donтАЩt like the shows, this is different, go on give it a try, your be so glad you did, in the all new TOPMAN show New Boss, New Show New Guys, all new atmosphere. New Air Con they told me also. even though iw as quite comfortable, especially with the guy I picked

GUYS A GO GO
Then I tried to go to Guys a Go Go well its a shame as the owner I know, but I understand he has had a problem with depression and taken a few to many tablets, which made him very ill, so rushed to Hospital, so get well soon, i hope you can get the Bar sorted out soon, to give us all what we are looking for, Handsome men, sensible prices and fun shows, second thoughts why donтАЩt they ask Marsha from TOPMAN, to show them how to run the show, and then they can concentrate on finding the handsome men.

Then had a look in the all new Minuo Lady Boy Bar, to be told its to be closed for good, shame it has been done out to a high standard, but As I have always said, if you want to loose your shirt, have 1 to many lady boys in your bar and obviously this Bar had far too many.

"Villa Rouge" HOT BOY BAR
After that I thought I would have a preview of the Villa Rouge Rear of the Year Saturday 29 Dec 2007. I must tell you it has some one for every one and if you like your meat Raw well you will not be disappointed I donтАЩt know if I was seeing a special preview show but I saw all the rears you could want and not only rears I can tell you good show handsome guys buy drinks a bit over the top 150 for black and coke.

EUROBOYS
Euroboys was my next port of call, but not my flavor and I hear the farang friend of the owner, who spoke up for the owner was just carted off to the police station, so may be the reason for sad looking faces, the few that was there any way.

JIMM JIMMIES BOY BAR
So then I tried Jim Jimmy James place a very nice American guy, well also if this is not the best run bar in town, I donтАЩt know what its, unfortunately on the night I was there only 6 guys left, but even a couple of them was dishy.

KBOYS
So then I was taken to the old KBOYS, and well we walked in then turned round and walked out, as I have said before if you want to loose a fortune, fill the bar with lady boys, wont these silly people learn, donтАЩt bother till they do. Yuk

NOW OWN YOUR OWN GAY CLUB
You to could run a bar like these, if you think you have what it takes, a very nice guy I was speaking to asked me if I knew of any one, who, was Interested in making a nice living running a Bar its called "ROCK HARD BOYS" you can be in this classy Jomtien Complex and all you need to do is find 40,000 baht a month, then your a Bar owner , unfortunately the owner has to go on urgent Business to Costa Rica he says, so here is your chance, donтАЩt just think about it, contact RockHardBoysBardotcom or chat to Mitchel Rose, on 0870445870 its just opposite BONDI HOTEL so plenty of customers if you know what your doing. and this enormous complex has also been sold to a big time developer so big things ready to happen and what with now confirmation of the largest in the world 5 star тАЬOCEAN 1 PLAZAтАЭ Residence, going up near by, you never know it may be the best thing you have ever done, I know also a New gay Sauna Complex is going in there very soon, so do it now.

Ok guys thatтАЩs it for now plenty more around to see. Good eating places IтАЩm looking into now been to a few but plenty more to cum.

December 29th, 2007, 18:34

LMTU returns!

December 29th, 2007, 18:43
[quote="TiT Bits":3o0pdxtj].

LMTU returns![/quote:3o0pdxtj]
Just about to say the same thing !! He seems however to have found a dictionary or the spell-check at long last :geek:

December 29th, 2007, 19:40
[quote="TiT Bits":13qpqkrd].

LMTU returns!
Just about to say the same thing !! He seems however to have found a dictionary or the spell-check at long last :geek:[/quote:13qpqkrd]

All he needs to do now is to turn on the grammar check and stop posting old news.

catawampuscat
December 29th, 2007, 22:32
Was it the crack about Guys Bar owner personal business which is no body's business, being spread about on the
world wide internet? I am sure the owner is talking to his lawyer about a libel lawsuit or will soon.
Was it the promo for the guest house? We have been there before..
Was it the promo for the new gogo bar? Free drinks and I will do your public relations? George is too smart for this!

Looks like it will be safe to go to JJJ and one will not have to hear the bellowing and watch the village idiot. Jimmi reads
the forums and doesn't need the bad mouthing because people not liked by the bug, go to JJJ and love the bar.!

Since the poor child was booted off gaybutton's forum finally, the poor child has no place to play his silly games.
Sad, when even your most ardent defender and protector puts you out to pasture especially during the holidays.
Sad, when some posters don't understand when they are not wanted and just keep coming back like the proverbial
bad penny.

When will the catty idiot attacks start? maybe on this newibie's second posting but certainly not on gaybutton's forum
where he is persona non grata, let me tell you. Insect exterminators take notice of this buggy bug.. Pathetic when you
don't know it is time to stop playing and that nobody wants to let you play in their forum.. He just doesn't get it..... :cat:

December 29th, 2007, 23:01
Catawampuscat.....PLEASE let's not start the "feud" on this board. It is not necessary, is it? Just ignore the posts or give your own view about the venues instead of the poster. PLEASE!!!!

December 29th, 2007, 23:11
When will the catty idiot attacks start? :cat:

Probably as soon as you mention the fact that he was responsible for scamming farangs out of considerable sums of money.

catawampuscat
December 29th, 2007, 23:24
Pattaya Male, mai pen rai..
I have zero interest in starting any feuds.
I do have a problem with the poison pen and think his comments about the owner of Guys Bar were outrageous,
whether he is the insect or some other creep. It is libelous and dangerous to this forum and that is what is important to me.

Nice but Naughty, I promise not to bring up the same old scamming farangs stuff on this thread. I expect this thread will be
sent to cyberspace shortly, where it belongs and the newbie will cease to exist..

:cat:

See below for original in case is it edited or deleted, so this all makes sense..

catawampuscat
December 29th, 2007, 23:28
[quote="TiT Bits"]All new, All Handsome "All Boys"

GUYS A GO GO
Then I tried to go to Guys a Go Go well its a shame as the owner I know, but I understand he has had a problem with depression and taken a few to many tablets, which made him very ill, so rushed to Hospital, so get well soon, i hope you can get the Bar sorted out soon, to give us all what we are looking for, Handsome men, sensible prices and fun shows, second thoughts why donтАЩt they ask Marsha from TOPMAN, to show them how to run the show, and then they can concentrate on finding the handsome men.

Then had a look in the all new Minuo Lady Boy Bar, to be told its to be closed for good, shame it has been done out to a high standard, but As I have always said, if you want to loose your shirt, have 1 to many lady boys in your bar and obviously this Bar had far too many.

I quoted the above in case the author edits for a 5th time and my comments will not make sense if they are deleted by the author.. :cat:

December 30th, 2007, 03:35
Thank you for the original post at the start of this thread.
Just the kind of thing that's both interesting to read & useful for anyone who would be visting shortly (sadly, I have about another 46 weeks before the next visit).

Regarding the recommendation of Twoguys.
This year I stayed at the Ambience, as it was the first visit for me & looked like a safe bet. Very satisfactory too.
However, during the I wandered up to the Twoguys, which also is a cafe.
Whilst dining, I received some very helpful & friendly advice from the owner, Stewart.
Well worth a visit. The staff are cute too.

J

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 30th, 2007, 07:32
Diary of a Nobody and the adventures of Mr Charles Pooter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diary_of_a_Nobody

I do mean that in the nicest possible way !

welcome Tit Bits :cheers:

(and resemblance between me and Mr Pooter is purely co-incidental):love3:

December 30th, 2007, 10:32
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Used to read this forum daily, then weekly, now its not worth that.
Just my opinion, don't deny me that.

December 30th, 2007, 13:28
TiT Bits Quote, "also if this is not the best run bar in town, I donтАЩt know what its?"

Wow I dont know why that Cat person is so bitter and twisted, but can you feel the anger and bitterness in his posts, you should be very careful old Cat your have a heart attack. I dont know what your complaining about Catty your the one who started to Copy our hero scoop writer, I thought I could do it better. :blackeye:

Catty, I dont know if you should be getting your Glasses sorted out or your overweight and it is now affecting your vision, but I have looked very carefully at my post and in no way can I see where I have written that JJJs is a bad bar, quite the opposite it is the best all round bar in Sunee Plaza and also the most profitable. unlike you, I write the truth. I stand by all my other "TiT Bits". {lets face it:- This is Thailand} :)

Also I'm so pleased some of you compare me with some one else, a person I have admired from his long past of writing on forums, your right the best way to make a big success is try to Emulate the most talented, then try to make it better, seems I have succeeded.

More INFO on Bars

KRAZY DRAGON.

I think it has got wonderful concept and it is ticking over nicely, but it would be a lot better if they had at least twice the handsome guys, it has now, because if you go there later around 11pm I counted only 6 guys swinging from table to table, may be the best ones had been offed.

GOODBOYS
This could be a fun bar if they relaxed more, and did not think they were a reincarnation of Crazy Pub, where they pester you for Drinks for mamasam to filling your drink up before you have finished the first one, and trying to sell the boys even though you want to make up your own mind, but apart from that, some very nice guys indeed.

LOOK BAR

Yes this has everything many who visit Sunee and the surrounding are looking for:- young cute boys of a dubious age and the feeling of naughty but nice atmosphere, I would be terrified to take some of the guys home, there they have on offer, for fear of being trapped with a young guy, but I could see they are going off all the time, so some Farangs do not seem to worry, up to them, not my idea of fun, but if you like new cute young boys, its the place for you.

UNIFORM BAR

The owner made himself known to me and what a nice guy I said if you have opened a bar for a bit of fun and not to make a big profit you have succeeded he told me smart new Uniforms are on there way for the Host so you will soon be able to get your rocks off if your into Uniforms.

ALLBOYS

For those that have been to "ALLBOYS" or are about to go to this nice bar with handsome guys and regular ages 18 y.o, you will be able to see the "All Boys" new Shorts, with the easy open side vents, so sexy and I feel your love it there.

Shuee
December 30th, 2007, 18:17
where is guys a gogo, is this where ozone used to be - opp topman up those stairs?

December 31st, 2007, 00:26
No its the Old Lek Bar, in Soi Day and night, in the Day and Night Hotel complex

December 31st, 2007, 09:50
Yup, the Cat's right.
Wasn't sure from the first post but the second one clinches it.
Actually I never had a problem with LMTU - just could never make heads or tails out of his posts.

How does he know all this stuff? I thought he was somewhere out in Bolivia or Uruguay.

TOQ
December 31st, 2007, 09:59
Nope, he is here .. Ive seen him walking the street the last 3 days at least

paulg
December 31st, 2007, 11:14

Usually stays at Ben Mansions in Soi VC just up from Top man

lonelywombat
December 31st, 2007, 19:05
The last thing we need on this board is a continuation of the Cat/LMTU/Villageidiot/Earwig vendetta

If only catawampus would shut up it would be a blessing

You are half to blame. If you bit your tongue and did not get the whole forum involved
we would all be happy.

Why drop yourself down to his level?

I know like everybody else we are sick of your childish feud.

Please f##### shut up.

Bob
December 31st, 2007, 21:27
In my view, lonelywombat expresses (rather clearly) the opinion shared by many of us here.

catawampuscat
December 31st, 2007, 22:09
I made it very clear that I would not engage in any further feud, but this is not the first time lonely wombat and
Bob have jumped on "the kick the cat" bandwagon. You two have a petty feud with this poster of your own.
I recall rejecting the lonely wombat's offer of a drink and ever since he rarely misses a chance to throw up the same
old tired shit.
Bob has also "kicked the cat" more than once and I will tell you both something, I will post what I think and speak up when
I see things that I find to be wrong. I still contend the author maligned the owner of Guys and it was vicious gossiping
of a gay man and his problems. I disagree with the moderators for letting it stand but I will certainly not pay heed to those
who condemn the messenger and find no fault with the real problem.
I am not posting to win a popularity contest and will not further address pissants who should be PMing the moderators
with their complaints. The wombat and Bob stirred this up again and one can only hope they got their jollies from it..
:cat: Happy New Year 2008 to one and all!!

Alaan
December 31st, 2007, 22:21
Well, thanks to Tit bits for the recent updates, I for one, appreciate the efforts of anyone prepared to take the time to post them. Much more interesting than some of the posts which followed it.

The vendetta, as some refer to it as, doesn't faze me one way or another.... for those who are bothered by it THAT much..... don't read it! simple as that, by continuing to comment on it simply draws the thing out more that the actual comments between the two. As for 'the whole forum getting involved'......well, that is just down to the posters who wish to participate, by actually submitting a post on it, no one is forced to.

January 1st, 2008, 00:36
.....The vendetta, as some refer to it as, doesn't faze me one way or another.... for those who are bothered by it THAT much..... don't read it! simple as that, by continuing to comment on it simply draws the thing out more that the actual comments between the two. As for 'the whole forum getting involved'......well, that is just down to the posters who wish to participate, by actually submitting a post on it, no one is forced to.

Spot on.
My New Year's Resolution - Keep My Trap Shut and let the children work it out themselves. :boxing:

January 1st, 2008, 04:52

Me too TOQ and to the best of my knowledge he is having a rough time of it. I say this, as it is reported on good authority, that he hasn't had one single person who has offered to take him short time in those three days, now four by the way. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/slol.gif

Usually stays at Ben Mansions in Soi VC just up from Top man

I can state for certain owing to information received from someone that I know who only deals in the truth as well as accurate information, as opposed to false information based on and gained from gossip, that he is most certainly not staying there during this visit.

With respect Mr Paulg, http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/no_no.gif I think your post is way out of line. As to where he is staying, unless he personally wants to provide that information himself, I don't think it is the business of you or anybody else. My personal view is that where we choose to reside, either permanently as ex-pats, or in temporary accommodation here whilst on vacation, it should remain the business of each and everyone of us only.

I believe this information should be shared only with those that we wish to have it. I don't think it should matter who the person is, as in my opinion, this type of privacy is something we should all be entitled to. Would you not agree?

The vendetta, as some refer to it as, doesn't faze me one way or another.... for those who are bothered by it THAT much..... don't read it! simple as that, by continuing to comment on it simply draws the thing out more that the actual comments between the two. As for 'the whole forum getting involved'......well, that is just down to the posters who wish to participate, by actually submitting a post on it, no one is forced to.

Be careful a vendetta isn't started against you for your post above. You will be in serious danger of this Alaan, if you continue to make posts stating such sound common sense. By the way, I for one could not agree more with what you have said. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biggthumpup.gif

Bob has also "kicked the cat" more than once and I will tell you both something, I will post what I think and speak up when I see things that I find to be wrong.

You had bloody well better continue posting what you think Cat, along with speaking up when you see things which in your opinion are wrong. If you don't, if I ever find out your identity, it will be me that will looking to kick the :cat:

I still contend the author maligned the owner of Guys and it was vicious gossiping
of a gay man and his problems. I disagree with the moderators for letting it stand

On this point Cat, I wholeheartedly agree with you 100 per cent. As in the case I made above concerning members places of residence. Surely this type of personal information should only be posted with the permission and consent of the person/s concerned.

I am also like you, at a loss to understand why this information has been allowed to stay and has still not been removed. I believe it to be in very poor taste to say the very least and believe, that the people responsible for allowing it to remain, are equally as wrong for doing so, as the person that posted it in the first place. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/shake_head.gif

Whilst myself or no one else should have been privy to the information supplied, if it is indeed true, all I can do is wish the owner of Guys a very speedy recovery and a much happier and successful year in 2008.

And now to my last, but certainly not the least of all the quotes:

Also to top all this in a few weeks they will having Rythem and Blues shows, from time to time, as Old george is reputed to be one of the top Rythem and Blues artists in the world.

I'll give you fucking old. How very dare you? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/cool_shades.gif

Whilst I am flattered by your comments Tit Bits, I would appreciate it if you kept this information between just the two of us, as I wouldn't want my old friend BB getting to hear about this. My reason for this is, just in case I may want to invite him to do a spot with me at the club and he feels slightly overawed, as well as being too nervous to accept my invitation to him, as a result of having read your information above. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

To finish this post and to start the New Year on a positive note, here is a Video of the man in question, performing one of my many favourites of his. The video was taken only this past year just gone by, at the Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto. I am sure that BB realised how privileged he was to have me there for this particular concert, to watch his performance and; as I told him after the show:

"BB, who knows; with a little perseverance and a lot more practice; you could become one of the top rhythm and blues artist's in the world one day, just like me". He assured me at the time that my words were very encouraging to him and, he would endeavour to do his best to make them come true one day. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

Chok Dee everyone and here's to you BB. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/beerchug.gif May you continue to entertain us, as I for one will never tire of seeing and hearing you play the Blues as no other can and the thrill of being able to do so, will never be gone. You truly are the King. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/hail.gif

George. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Peace.gif

The Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4UP2A419cQ

I thought I would add this video also just for good measure, which I found after my post. This is BB performing the same song as above, but this time doing so with three other unknown wannabe musicians. One is a guitarist, one an harmonica player and the other a drummer. All three of them believe they will be famous one day. Personally, if I were them, I wouldn't hold out too much hope. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6gDeGdQ3rM

lonelywombat
January 1st, 2008, 08:27
I made it very clear that I would not engage in any further feud, but this is not the first time lonely wombat and
Bob have jumped on "the kick the cat" bandwagon. You two have a petty feud with this poster of your own.
I recall rejecting the lonely wombat's offer of a drink and ever since he rarely misses a chance to throw up the same
old tired shit.
Bob has also "kicked the cat" more than once and I will tell you both something, I will post what I think and speak up when

I am not posting to win a popularity contest and will not further address pissants who should be PMing the moderators
with their complaints. The wombat and Bob stirred this up again and one can only hope they got their jollies from it..
:cat: Happy New Year 2008 to one and all!!

The suggestion is that I have lost my cool and am bitter because an offer of a drink was rejected. Below are the filed copies of my pm and cats reply. Interesting the suggesting that we pissants should pm the moderators with complaints. If that works why does he not practice what he preaches.

PM lonelywombat to catawamous
Posted: 07 Feb 2007 16:33

was going to suggest a drink
just read your post as I was about to send email/pm I arrive in Pattaya thursday for 14 days and was going to suggest a drink but if you are not inclined, so be it

PM catawampus to lonely wombat
Posted: 08 Feb 2007 04:01
Re: was going to suggest a drink
thanks _____ but with crazies like lmtu out there obsessed with my identity, I have to stick to my policy of not
giving out my name or meeting other posters as catawampuscat.
This maniac has threatened to call my embassy and tell them outrageous lies about me having sex with 6 y.o. children and
producing child porno, raping little children, robbing and stealing his money and on and on. He has some of his cohorts working
on this and is capable of pretending to be a nice guy like you and then using the info to do damage..

I do believe he is an evil man and capable of doing very bad things. Sorry, but my personal safety comes first.
Have a great time [end].

Really would you really want to meet for a drink after that.

catawampuscat
January 1st, 2008, 08:33
George makes several good points.
I agree that posting where a certain poster lives or resides is bad form. It is no ones business and could
invite problems for the person whose residence is listed on the world wide internet.

This reminds me of the frenzy about spotting badboybilly and reports of his every fart and broken promise.
Even photographs of him, which I thought was beyond tacky and very dangerous but apparently it took a threat of
legal action to remove the photos. ummm, I seem to remember some poster claiming to have incriminating photos
of a poster taken in a Sunee boy bar but fortunately they never appeared here, nor did the London tabloid press... :cat:

catawampuscat
January 1st, 2008, 08:37
so glad to see pms or personal messages are not personal or private.

really glad I did not take the wombat up on his offer but it is easy
to see the wombat was offended.

I wonder why the wombat did not post his other pm asking me to delete a reference in a posting which
might have be construed to be about him. Slightly paranoid, but at least the wombat proves my point
about his having a feud with this poster and using any opportunity to attack and belittle.... :cat:

lonelywombat
January 1st, 2008, 08:52
so glad to see pms or personal messages are not personal or private.

really glad I did not take the wombat up on his offer but it is easy
to see the wombat was offended.

I wonder why the wombat did not post his other pm asking me to delete a reference in a posting which
might have be construed to be about him. Slightly paranoid, but at least the wombat proves my point
about his having a feud with this poster and using any opportunity to attack and belittle.... :cat:

If you wish me to post that PM and your reply I will do so.

It was you an several occasions that referred here to my invite to you for a drink,
so it did not seem to be very private to you

Bob
January 1st, 2008, 08:52
I have no feud with you, Cat, but I would very much appreciate it if you would give it a rest. Please........no more references to your personal feuds with anybody (insect or otherwise). Sawatdee Bpee Mai.

catawampuscat
January 1st, 2008, 18:43
good to hear Bob.
time to give it a rest wombat.
it would be mercilful to close this thread.... :cat:

January 1st, 2008, 20:23
it would be mercilful to close this thread.... :cat:

It would be even more merciful for those that haven't viewed it yet, to count their blessings, by keeping it that way. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif I don't know about anyone else here, but I am of the opinion that threads like this one, should come with a warning stating by the side of them: Danger!, Reading this thread may be hazardous and could cause permanent damage to your health.

What say you Cat? Do you agree? Oh well, just a thought. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/shrugs.gif

On reflection, it may also be dangerous for me to have too many of these thoughts. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/silly.gif

Chok Dee Cat and a Happy New Year to you. On a serious note, you have been purring quite nicely of late, which has been reflected in your posts. So my advice to you is this: Pull those claws of yours back in, carry on as you have been doing and, don't allow anyone here the satisfaction of getting you down.

You should have learned a long while ago, that some people are just not worth getting uptight over. More important and worth bearing in mind is: it is certainly not worth allowing such people to cause you any stress, of which I may add, there are some here who are more than capable of achieving this goal if allowed to do so.

There are much better things to do with your time Cat as we both know and those things I speak of, are much more enjoyable and satisfying than involving ourselves in threads such as this one. Now come on, give me a purr and tell me that I am correct in this? I am arn't I? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/hump.gif

It must be my day for posting songs, something I have never done before today. I know that you have a good sense of humour which I have seen in some of your posts, so please excuse the very warped one that I possess. I couldn't resist adding this one in closing my post, whilst thinking our apt it is. Apt in a way not only to some of the members here, but very much to this thread also.

If ever a song fitted and belonged so well to a thread as this one does, I have yet to hear it. I wonder if anyone else will agree? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Sofa.gif

You can have your own laughs as I did, by picturing in your own mind, who is singing to who out of the members here.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQioQ75408

January 2nd, 2008, 12:49
Here is the truth if you listen to liars, your never hear the truth?

In answer to your interesting speculative queries about me, I can set the record str8.

тАЬpaulg wrote тАЬ
Usually stays at Ben Mansions in Soi VC just up from Top man.EndтАЭ

Sorry Mr. paul , I have never stayed at Ben Mansions, I hear they love to greet you at 2.30 am with a police welcome and some rooms do not have a window, but at around 500 a night you feel safe, IтАЩm sure when you stay there as you seem to know all about it, you being a Poor teacher as you are, IтАЩm not surprised, but me not being a teacher myself, as you seem obsessed with, IтАЩm very happy with my luxurious Condo. Thank you.

lonelywombat writesтАЭ
The last thing we need on this board is a continuation of the Cat/LMTU/Villageidiot/Earwig vendetta. EndтАЭ

Old lonely, I donтАЩt have any vendetta with catawampuscat, I only put the record str8 as I am doing now, when lies, false rumors and untruths are made up about me, as I seem to be always having fun and enjoying myself and getting the odd scoop in the mean time. Some Catty people seem to get very Bitter and jealous.

It seems to be only a very few people that seem to do this, as they are so bored with life, and can not leave Pattaya for there home town, for varous reasons, so all they do is make up stories, then sit and gossip about people, just looking out side and never Invited in anywhere, unless its to apologize.

TOQ wrote:
тАЬNope, he is here .. Ive seen him walking the street the last 3 days at least endтАЭ

Considering I have been in Pattaya for the last 2 weeks and find it very stimulating not to have to reside there for to long, as I did for 5 years in semi-retirement, living the life of a rich millionaire, arriving with a large fortune, then ending up with a small one, so now I'm back "taking care of business" and things have turned back again thank god.

I found my stimulating brain got to stagnant, so I find it so much better to cum and then go more often. I can recommend it to those who just seem to wander around like Zombies in Pattaya. Doing the same thing day in day out and screaming for some enjoyment, then they find a big thrill at making up tales and watching others fight back.

Quote from Lonely written by Catawampuscat Feb 2007 04:01
Re: was going to suggest a drink
thanks _____ but with crazies like lmtu out there obsessed with my identity, I have to stick to my policy of not
giving out my name or meeting other posters as catawampuscat.
This maniac has threatened to call my embassy and tell them outrageous lies about me having sex with 6 y.o. children and
producing child porno, raping little children, robbing and stealing his money and on and on. He has some of his cohorts working
on this and is capable of pretending to be a nice guy like you and then using the info to do damage..

I do believe he is an evil man and capable of doing very bad things. Sorry, but my personal safety comes first.
Have a great time [end].

As you see from the above, this is the very evidence of made up stories, you can see who the crazy one is, not me, why would I say catawampuscat likes 6 years old when I know he loves over weight 35 yo Thai Guys, as I have seen him many times walking with them and confirmed by his ex friends.

All more pathologic Lies, Lies Lies and more lies, not my style, If I have something to say ill go up to him and look him in the eye and say it to his face, as I did the other day, if it was not for the fact I had to pull my Thai Boxer friend away, I would have said more. But no I donтАЩt hate catawampuscat as a matter of fact I find him quote funny,, itтАЩs his Buddy is the more dangerous one.

George you say many guys donтАЩt like these Cat fights but if you look thorough any of them you will see the opposite, the viewing figures go through the roof and it just seems the daily routine is broken, to see others who have something to say and dramas, sometimes loosing their rag, just like Bored HousewivesтАЩ and cant seem to wait for the next chapter, just like Gay Pattaya the on going, Soap Opera, if only we could sing. well it does take it away from all the info-mercials and politics so its a fun break some times.

Unless anyone else tell more lies about me,I will only give you usful Information about,

Gay Pattaya "If I'm Allowed to"as I wish others would do also.

andrewcraig
January 2nd, 2008, 13:44

Me too TOQ and to the best of my knowledge he is having a rough time of it. I say this, as it is reported on good authority, that he hasn't had one single person who has offered to take him short time in those three days, now four by the way.

Mr George you have to be careful what you say about people. let me tell you disagrees quite strongly on his post above this.

I am amazed you can post a thread like the above then abuse others for "breach of privacy" for naming Ben Mansions.
I think yours is just as bad if not worse as you are critizing others, then doing the same.
I would hate a friend to publish comments like that about me.

January 2nd, 2008, 17:09
Mr George you have to be careful what you say about people. let me tell you disagrees quite strongly on his post above this.

I am amazed you can post a thread like the above then abuse others for "breach of privacy" for naming Ben Mansions.
I think yours is just as bad if not worse as you are critizing others, then doing the same.
I would hate a friend to publish comments like that about me.

Mr Andrewcraig, Please tell me, either by way of a pm or in a post here, that you are not being serious in what you have said above. Whilst I would prefer to believe that by stating what you have, you were having a gentle tug on my one eyed monk, after reading your post three times, I honestly don't believe that you were.

Now whilst I expect my well known warped sense of humour to sometimes fly a few feet over the heads of some of my American friends, http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif I never believed I would see the day, when they would fly at 30,000 feet, over the head of a fair dinkum, Dinky dye blue, from down under, even if the place where you are from, is more known for it's sheep and wheat than for anything else.

Are you sure that the the lovely climate that I happen to know you enjoy down where you are, isn't sending you troppo, as it is inclined to do to those hailing from banana bender country? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif Pray show me, where LMTU disagreed in his post, with anything that I had said. I can tell you that you will not be able to, because he didn't.

You may also like to ask him, if this is possible for you, if he was offended by anything said by me in my post. I will tell you what his answer will be to that question too shall I?. It will be a resounding no, as unlike your good self, he would have known that my comments were very much tongue in cheek.

That said, they were also true. I have seen him on a few occasions walking about this week and on every one of these ocassions, I can swear, that never once did I ever see him being offered short time by anyone. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

Oh well, http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/shrugs.gif as the saying goes, you can't win them all I guess. Tell you what I am prepared to do Mr Andrewcraig, I will make a deal with you. I am prepared to pay for the cost of a safety net, as well as the cost of sending it to you, c/o your local towns post office, if you give me your word in return that you will do this:

You will place the net over the back of your head at all times before reading any further posts of mine. In doing this, at least you will then ensure, that you will be able to catch any comments of mine in the future, should they once again fly over your head. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biggrinangel.gif

Chok Dee Cobber, here's wishing you a Very Happy New. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/beerchug.gif

January 2nd, 2008, 19:18
Thank you so much Mr Craig, I am totally disgusted and Insulted the way Mr George has denigrated me, to bring me down to his sleazy Go Go Bar level, when every one knows I'm a man of quality.

I will not be humiliated like this.

George, your comments should be deleted, no wonder your ALL BOYS Bar is full of sleazy men ooooogling all those handsome young men in there, I had to run when I popped my nose in the door, is was disgusting. The place was so full you could smell the swetty under ware.

Mr George fancy, Saying "you want to put your tongue, up my tender soft cheeks" with out Informing me first!!! Well really?

January 2nd, 2008, 20:50
Thank you so much Mr Craig, I am totally disgusted and Insulted the way Mr George has denigrated me, to bring me down to his sleazy Go Go Bar level, when every one knows I'm a man of quality.

George, your comments should be deleted, no wonder your ALL BOYS Bar is full of sleazy men ooooogling all those handsome young men in there, I had to run when I popped my nose in the door, is was disgusting. The place was so full you could smell the swetty under ware.

Mr George fancy, Saying "you want to put your tongue, up my tender soft cheeks" with out Informing me first!!! Well really?

You could have at least waited until Mr Craig had taken delivery of the safety net from me that is currently winging it's way to him, before making such an outrageous post as this.

As we are still waiting on the tests to come back from my personal analyst, which will determine whether or not Mr Craig is in need of a sense of humour transplant, this disgustingly vulgar post of yours only goes to reinforce my comments in an earlier post in this thread, in which I said:

[ I don't know about anyone else here, but I am of the opinion that threads like this one, should come with a warning stating by the side of them: Danger!, Reading this thread may be hazardous and could cause permanent damage to your health.

I hope where Mr Craig is concerned, you are going to take full responsibility for any additional damage to his health that he would already undoubtedly be already suffering from, as a probable result of my earlier post.

And as to these slanderous, libelous and defaming remarks of yours.

Mr George fancy, Saying "you want to put your tongue, up my tender soft cheeks" with out Informing me first!!! Well really?[/quote]

What a fucking liberty! I have never been so insulted in all my life. How very dare you! Are you insinuating that just because I am a single gentleman that owns a boy bar, I would be guilty of such things as receiving swollen goods up the back passage. How very very dare you. Is there not an ounce of shame in that grotesque big ugly fat body of yours?

It would be impossible for anyone to perform the above act on you, as you do not possess a single place on your body, that could even be remotely described as tender, not even in the collosal area you mention.

Believe me LMTU, you haven't heard the last of this. You sir are nothing more than a cad and a bounder and I suggest that you are adequately armed and well prepared, when the time comes for me to throw down the gauntlet and challenge you to a duel, in order to restore the honour, which you have made a big mistake in trying to take away from me. How very fucking dare you!

George.

January 3rd, 2008, 13:20

How disgusting.
I hope where Mr Craig is concerned, you are going to take full responsibility for any additional damage to his health that he would already undoubtedly be already suffering from, as a probable result of my earlier post.

And as to these slanderous, libelous and defaming remarks of yours.

What a fucking liberty! I have never been so insulted in all my life. How very dare you! Are you insinuating that just because I am a single gentleman that owns a boy bar, I would be guilty of such things as receiving swollen goods up the back passage. How very very dare you. Is there not an ounce of shame in that grotesque big ugly fat body of yours?

It would be impossible for anyone to perform the above act on you, as you do not possess a single place on your body, that could even be remotely described as tender, not even in the colossal area you mention.

Believe me LMTU, you haven't heard the last of this. You sir are nothing more than a cad and a bounder and I suggest that you are adequately armed and well prepared, when the time comes for me to throw down the gauntlet and challenge you to a duel, in order to restore the Honor, which you have made a big mistake in trying to take away from me. How very fucking dare you!
George.[/quote]

Is that what was happening to that Poor guy when I looked in your ALL BOYS Go GO Bar in Soi going up to Yensabai Condo. it looked as though he had cream smeared on him, well I assume it was cream, and his hands tied then 4 Stunning young Boys were licking it off him, No please don't give me that torture, ill do anything but that!!!. what a disgussting Place you run there, you should be ashamed of yourself, all those young boys running around half naked, with men trying to grope them, God knows what goes on in the VIP Room one could only wonder? Yuk

Aunty
January 3rd, 2008, 15:20
What a to-do! Are all you old bitches having your period at the same time?

krobbie
January 3rd, 2008, 15:41
Aunty, whilst what you say may well be true, I think they are just playing. As long as they wash their hands afterward, everything should be fine.

Of course all this messing about is hugely fun, until someone loses an eye!

Smiles
January 3rd, 2008, 16:54
" ... George you say many guys donтАЩt like these Cat fights but if you look thorough any of them you will see the opposite, the viewing figures go through the roof ... "
Undoubtedly true. The psychos (all 4 of them ... and I include LMTU & Catswamp in that quartet. The other 2 will be named by PM only) postings do in fact raise the roof when it comes to "views" (3497 of 'em as of right now): as do photos of Janet Jackson's tit, Brad Pitt's dick, Paris Hilton's (et al) twat, and the bloody aftermaths of car crashes. C'est la vie.

Cheers ...

paulg
January 3rd, 2008, 17:09
It is becoming increasingly obvious that this is becoming just a promotional beat up for a new bar
and we are the suckers

When you think about it, it is insulting.

But still it is free publicity Jungle boys had that for a few weeks too.

January 3rd, 2008, 18:51
The folks who are so sick as to participate in these ugly bitch fights need to call the boys in brown and ask for their kind assistance in an act of "assisted suicide".

Prehaps, if one or all of the mean spirited bitches on here could be assisted in leaping from a tall building life here online and in all of Thailand would be much improved.

January 4th, 2008, 11:46
Quote from smiles "Undoubtedly true. The psychos (all 4 of them ... and I include LMTU & Catswamp in that quartet. The other 2 will be named by PM only")

I don't know about Smiles, I think you should call yourself "miserable old Git", come on man! "loosen up", who are you to insult any one....you sure your the full shilling, if your such an expert on The psychos, may be your one yourself. why don't you take your own advice and Smile.

I agree that catawampuscat has a few screws loose, but as for the rest I find very amusing.
You say your living in Hua Hin, or where ever you have retarded to, Smiles..... but I have not seen any information about this area or any other as a matter of fact.

Quote from paulg "It is becoming increasingly obvious that this is becoming just a promotional beat up for a new bar
and we are the suckers" end

How is an Informative post about Gay Businesses, "promotion", No one is paid to let all our gay family know whats going on here, its Information most people come here to look for, whats your problem?.
When are you ever going to give us anything interesting 'paulg' Ive searched your history its just a blur of insults and innuendos about LMTU, it would seem your obsessed with him and what he's meant to be doing.

May be you should call your self "Pillock" as you act like one most of the time.

When you people going to give us some Interesting Information, after all this is what this forum is about, last time I looked, not utter bores, who can only run people down for trying. you should be the ones who should shut up and keep your childish idiotic opinions to yourselves. unless you have something intelligent to participate with.

krobbie
January 4th, 2008, 15:34
... are you bad boy Billy's brother?

Aunty
January 4th, 2008, 16:29

NO!!!!! He's his mother!

lonelywombat
January 4th, 2008, 17:53

OMG what a thought. I agree that this thread seems an over the top promo for new bar

I was interested at first but after all the bull#### will give it a miss

If its gets any heavier I will ignore it regardless of the heavy promotions.

if it is that good why do they need LMTU

January 4th, 2008, 20:54

I assure you, it doesn't.

G.

January 10th, 2008, 20:40

OMG what a thought. I agree that this thread seems an over the top promo for new bar

Oh dear lonely, it would seem with your well known prejudice against LMTYU you failed to see it was NOT A BAR, But a New Guest House for those who are not mean, but who like an up market place to stay, I would think the Champagne bottles are popping at the thought of you not arriving at the door, to complain about everything and every body.

The meaning of what you really are:-

http://www.bloggang.com/viewblog.php?id ... 8&gblog=21 (http://www.bloggang.com/viewblog.php?id=joobz-joobz&date=08-01-2008&group=8&gblog=21)

January 10th, 2008, 22:09
Has anyone looked at Ear Wigs profile on gaythailand? First of all he uses the picture of the recently passed ex boyfriend and also says he's 58 6ft 3 in tall and has 8 or 9 inches. Isn't the earwig I know.

lonelywombat
January 11th, 2008, 05:39

Oh dear lonely, it would seem with your well known prejudice against LMTYU you failed to see it was NOT A BAR, But a New Guest House for those who are not mean, but who like an up market place to stay, I would think the Champagne bottles are popping at the thought of you not arriving at the door, to complain about everything and every body.

Poor old LMTU, the thread you think this is about , the new guest house has not had a posting for a week.

This thread in the main, although never stops on topic long, was about the bar you were heavily promoting.

this was Georges reply

I assure you, it doesn't.

G.

January 14th, 2008, 19:58
Has anyone looked at Ear Wigs profile on gaythailand? First of all he uses the picture of the recently passed ex boyfriend and also says he's 58 6ft 3 in tall and has 8 or 9 inches. Isn't the earwig I know.

Prove its wrong, luvthai, no wonder you are my resident stalker, I cant help it if life has been good to me, I feel sorry for you.

Old lonley said :- the new guest house has not had a posting for a week.

LMTYU SAYS:- wrong as usual. stick to what you know best, washing the pots in the cafe at your age.

Old lonley said :- This thread in the main, although never stops on topic long, was about the bar you were heavily promoting.

LMTYU says:- Why do you call every thing promotion, when all I'm doing is giving my trusted advise, to the gay viewers, on what I consider the best in Pattaya, is it because you only ever write about hearsay.

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 14th, 2008, 20:25
sounds like the Earwig I've seen around town..I mean 6'3"..although the rest is rumoured to be true.

andrewcraig
January 15th, 2008, 15:59
sounds like the Earwig I've seen around town..I mean 6'3"..although the rest is rumoured to be true.

All that fuss over a little thing like that. I am told you have to put pepper on his pubes and when the worm

comes out to sneeze, you grab it Be careful you dont get it stuck between your teeth

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 17th, 2008, 16:47
where can we see this ??

"Brad Pitt's dick," :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: