PDA

View Full Version : KISS - New Kid on the Block - Paradise - Pa tong Phuket

jinks
December 29th, 2007, 03:29
I really different place - warehouse - disco - HiNRG show.

British DJ - Johnny B

Full set of pics www below.

http://www.jinkscorp.com/holidays/thai/kiss07/images/Pc280022_jpg.jpg

And so to bed...............

Brad the Impala
December 29th, 2007, 03:51
Was Kiss busy?

I understand that the dancers in the show are shared with, and borrowed from, My Way.

Alaan
December 29th, 2007, 09:04
Brad.... i'm not sure of the set up now..but when I visited in mid-October one of the dancers[the guy in the above photo in red] was the close friend of the boy I was with during my stay in Pa Tong.. and he was employed by and danced exclusively for Kiss...... when we used to sit at Knuds Bar or the terraces of other Paradise bars he would join us in between his dancing sessions[i think 3 per night] and never spoke of or went anywhere near My Way.

Also when we went to Galaxy/Night Station/Safari he always joined us about 1.30am after his last session and before Kiss closed... he said he was free to do as he pleased between sessions and after his last dance session.....he never asked or said that he needed to be offed to leave work. Looking at him dancing in jinks photos he looks quite macho... but he is very sweet and absolutely gay.

My impression[and that of the comments of my group of Thai friends] was that the keen more hardcore-type clubbers preferred to go to Kiss to dance as the dj/music was reputed to be very current/right up to date, whereas Boat Bar was more of a place where farang and the boys who finished work at the bars went for pick-ups and the music more varied [old/new mixed]. Personally I liked both places for different reasons... but Kiss was much less well attended than Boat Bar during my visits.

Again, these were just my impressions from my last visit, things may have changed or others may have a different take on things.

December 29th, 2007, 22:03
Jinks wrote :
Pa tong Phuket

Allaan wrote :
during my stay in Pa Tong..

Correction : PA TONG is in Chiang Mai : SAN PA TONG !

Phuket : PATONG in one word ! :cheers:

December 29th, 2007, 22:07
Jinks wrote :
Full set of pics www below.

www below ? Right ! :clown:

Brad the Impala
December 30th, 2007, 20:30
Alaan, you are right about the guy in red. The other three pictured are dancers from My Way, and the other guy is mute. The current DJ at Kiss used to work at Boat Bar, don't know who the farang DJ is, that jinks refers to.

jinks
December 30th, 2007, 21:27
DJ - According to the banner outside.. Buzzer records UK